Nokia Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Started as fun but not anymore
Senior R&D Engineer (Current Employee) –  Quezon City, PhilippinesMarch 21, 2018
Ambitious causing change every 3 to 6 mos without considering the effects on their employees. Trying to act like a start-up with its very rigid corporate structure.
Pros
Very casual attire
Cons
OT everyday, changing directions often
Fun and Exciting Workplace
Nokia Academy Demonstrator (Former Employee) –  Makati City, PhilippinesOctober 10, 2017
We do product demonstration, direct selling and delivering desired shopper experience as proposed on agreed in-store activity plan and retail solution selling. Designated to different location of Mall.Carry out promotional campaigns/tactical programs and latest product launches both in-store and during events.
Great Company
Software QA Engineer (Former Employee) –  Nokia ManilaOctober 4, 2017
Nokia is a overall great company to be with, office hours is flexible and management is nice. the only drawback when I was with Nokia Philippines was the salary although it was competitive within the Philippine market.
Pros
good working environment
Cons
salary
productive workplace.
drive test engineer (Current Employee) –  ncrJuly 5, 2017
working for nokia as field workers is enjoying at the same time you will add knowledge and skills to your self.

meeting new friends while working is also good,you can exchange knowledges and learn something from them.
Great company.
R&D Engineer II / Scrum Master (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityJune 20, 2017
Great people. Great learning. Work life balance. Work is challenging. There is fulfilment if you love technology. Advanced research and development. Lean practices.
Good working environment
R&D Engineer (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMay 1, 2017
Good working environment
Have good benefits like HMO(no maximum dependents), medicine reimbursements, phone and allowances
No uniform
Flexible working time
Working conditions
Care Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Taguig City, Metro ManilaMarch 15, 2017
working on a 24x7 support management
long hours of work
minimal time on recreation activities
driving problem analysis
driving resolution and problem fix
technical challenge
Pros
technical exposure
Cons
long hours and stressful work environment
Engaged in Service
FACILITIES COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Bonifacio Global City TaguigFebruary 27, 2017
As a customer service and also a receptionist is a pleasure and entertaining when it comes to the service and communication with different kind of people.
Pros
Trip incentive
Cons
no direct position vacancy
Fun and Challenging Workplace
Research and Development Engineer (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityFebruary 13, 2017
A place where research and development is the primal focus, where everyone is challenged to explore and deliver better software.
Environment is enjoyable, but everyone is responsible with the quality of deliery. Each day is a challenge to learn and cope up with the expectations of management.
Joyful work
CSR/TSR, admin, cashier, inventory officer and oic (Former Employee) –  ManilaDecember 25, 2016
You can meet many peaople and profesional, you can learn to know how to communicate to every kind of people hardest part before is there are so many customer then
Junior Engineer (Former Employee) –  MakatiOctober 27, 2016
Knowledgeable team leaders and will teach those in the lower level for them to thoroughly learn the basics in the field. Commissioning is one of the work to do in order for new technologies to be on-aired
Productive and workplace with Badminton
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  General Santos City, South CotabatoSeptember 6, 2016
I learned how to socialized with other people.
I learned also how to manage my time.
I learned how to be friendly in my co-workers.
The hardest part of my job when i don't have money for my allowances.
The most enjoyable part of my job when i receive the salary.
Pros
free launches
fun and productive
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  MakatiJuly 21, 2016
I really enjoy this job because i love gadgets so much. Its fun because i met alot of friends and its like its not just a work but at the same time your having fun every launching of NOKIA phones. The benefits are great because you always have an issued phone and its fun during training because I learned a lot in the trending technologies.
Productive, Serious, Hectic
Field Manager (Former Employee) –  TaguigJune 11, 2016
Nokia Philipines is fast paced, top notch technology company that is ever present in the Telecommunication sector of the Philippines, partnering with the nations Telcommunication Providers
Salary / Benefits
A good company, first time to work in a Telecom vendor company
TSSR ( Technical Site Survey Report ) Engineer (Current Employee) –  ManilaApril 12, 2016
A good company, first time to work in a Telecom vendor company. Good salary and benefits compensation. Enjoyable work environment. It challenge me everyday wherein I need constant communication between different client to discuss different solution.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work place. Management were great.
Promoter (Former Employee) –  CebuApril 5, 2016
Everyday I am excited to do my job as the workplace was productive and my co-workers were all helpful to me and friendly. They were very competitive and aggressive but in a good way and there's unity.

Management were doing their job very well. They monitored us, our performance and our knowledge with the products. They even give us commission in every phones we can sell and that's the best part of our job. It helped us (employees) a lot aside from our salary and triggers us to work harder in return.

The hardest part of the job was having a quota for the month like for example; at the end of the month we should have 1 million sales. Fortunately, we're able to get the target most of the times.

The most enjoyable about the job was during our product orientation once a month. All promoters from different stores and our big bosses will meet up. It was a whole day meeting about new products, rules and regulations, pros and cons and a lot more. What made it exciting and enjoyable was that the chance of meeting new friends and learning new things. It was never been boring as the leaders were great and fun and at the same time teaching us a lot of things not just our product but also on how to act like professional.
Salary / Benefits
nice workplace but we spend most of our time in the field
Node B Engineer/2G and 3G Support for Nokia BTS (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesJuly 27, 2014
nice company to work with....we are always travelling to different work sites which more fun for us....
Pros
free coffee, chocolate drinks and juices
Cons
scheduling of jobs....and work sites
Salary / Benefits
dicent working place and lot of any kind of mobile to hande and demonstrate
Salesman (Former Employee) –  philippines balanga city,bataanMay 11, 2014
ive learn how to have a costumer relation like sale talk with them get a sales on every working day..and meet different kind of peoples to recruit to came our stores..
Enhanced my skills.
CS Core Engineer (Current Employee) –  Taguig City, PhilippinesMarch 9, 2014
- 8 to 10 hours of work depending on the work load
- I learned many things in my field of expertise
- excellent co-workers