New Golden City Builders and Development

New Golden City Builders and Development Employee Reviews

Fun workplace on site
The most enjoyable team on site. I can handle my task here but some of my office mates was very light task to do it than me and they still have time to have overtime just to face their phone during overtime. They have special treatment at site.
Salary / Benefits
Very good for experiencing Civil engineering works to all aspects
Working in NGCBDC will give you deep knowledge and understanding of work in Construction due to actual experience to all aspects of works. They will let you handle all with trust and confidence.
Productive Workplace
Awesome Opportunity , Specially to new blood engineers(civil) from structural, architectural to turn over, hence lot of time to effort since its constructio.0n
Pros
Cons
Long Hours
very productive
we do

• Contract closed worth 1.1 Billion pesos.

• Overall estimate in charge.

• Documentation- includes evaluation, request and implementation of Plans, Site Instructions, Change Orders, Letters, Contracts and Billings)

• Purchasing-request for Purchase orders, quotation for item of work.

• Resource ordering and monitoring.

• Accomplishment Monitoring

• Reconciliation of quantity with supplier, Subcon and Construction Managers for billing purposes.

• Area supervision-Supervision of Cinema 1-5 and Imax for SM Cabanatuan

• Concreting

• Rebar cutting list and shop drawing

• Material testing, general construction items.
New Knowledge adopt and Productive people
I learned a lot especially in site activities. The hardest part of the job is when you are assigned to be the in charge for concrete pouring and the most enjoyable part of the job is when your boss appreciate your work.
Team Player
You cannot clean a yard in stipulated time using only one hard broom than using a bundle of it.Just like in any job that requires for a team, helping each others to meet the goals and objectives.
Pros
Free Accommodation and Transportation
Cons
On call anytime
Salary / Benefits
productive and good work environment
- monitor the flow of work in a given area and supervise co-workers in their task

- i learned how to finish the job in a short duration

- strict management but in a good way

- coordinate with the managers and supervisors then relay to co-workers

- extend work hours for a whole week to accomplish the area on the required date of schedule

- good work environment and have a time to spend with family
Pros
meet all deadlines in a given time
Cons
minimum salary and benefits
Very Good
I joined this company right after I graduated from college. The management and staff are very kind and the working enviroment is good. I also learned a lot from the company.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at New Golden City Builders and Development?
Salary / Benefits
Fun and so much to learn
A typical day at work would be like watching a long movie and at the end you want to watch it over again and realizing that its worth your time. It starts at 8 in the morning and ends around 10 in the evening. Going home is just literally lying on your bed taking a sleep or sometimes a nap. But I enjoy every moment, learning from an ordinary worker by paying attention to every detail of his activity, from the foreman on how to executes the prepared program of activities and dealing with practical problems, also from my supervisor on how he handle the project. The hardest part is dealing with problems that arises along the run but that what makes it very challenging and very fulfilling after you overcome it.
Pros
Free accomodation
Productive workplace
As a Construction Manager you are assigned to do the design of the temporary electrical facilities .You have to do the construction of the facilities on top of your main position as a CM
Pleasant working environment.
It is a company that I think, learning and developing knowledge and skills while working in a pleasant environment is actually can make it good. I'm thankful with my Supervisors.
productive
i learn to communicate from different types of people control my emotion and temper. cooperation on my coworkers i really enjoy learning new things.
Site Supervision
Site Mangement

Co workers are fun,we communicate always

the hardest part is taking overtime to wait for materials delivery

enjoyable because am learning
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot in this company.
This company teaches me to have a good communication with the construction workers. They taught me to work with less supervision. They help me expose my hidden capabilities in the world of civil engineering. But sometimes, it is not really good for the health. We sometimes worked 24-36 hours straight to supervise preparation to concreting works. But through that activities, I learned a lot of new things and how to supervise workers.
Pros
open overtime
Cons
lack of sleep
Salary / Benefits
work with perfection in a short duration
I am working 12 to 16 hours a day sometimes 24 hours a day and I learned a lot during my working day at my previous company. They guide everything that I should have to do and correct all the mistakes that I had made. The hardest part of the job was when the upcoming opening of the project/building because we have to work all over night and day. The most enjoyable part of the job was when you accomplished a certain project that you can be proud of your self as a Civil Engineer.
Pros
Friendly subordinates
Cons
more hours of work than rest
Good Company to begin with
NGCB is good for fresh graduates with no experience yet. You will earn lot of knowledge and experience here. You'll be developed to be a mature you and will make you realize that sooner you can become a better you in your choosen field.
Pros
Lots of free food from different suppliers, Cool Christmas party
Cons
No health card for less than 3 years, laggard salary increase