Nestlé Employee Reviews

Found 259 reviews matching the search See all 8,203 reviews
Very good
Business Excellence Executive (Former Employee) –  Cabuyao, LagunaNovember 13, 2019
Started as a production supervisor. Company provided plenty of exposures. Assigned to different fields of operations. Lasted for more than 25 years in service.
Salary / Benefits
Great benefits, very stressful workload
Innovation Manager (Former Employee) –  MakatiNovember 5, 2019
Great medical benefits and allowances. A lot of growth opportunities when it comes to lateral or vertical movements, locally and globally.

Very stable company, hence a risk-averse culture especially when it comes to new innovative tools. Job culture depends on the team, but more or less across the board, being hit by local players make the working environment so stressful.
Salary / Benefits
Nestle experience is a bonus for me.
Process specialist (Former Employee) –  KabirwalaOctober 30, 2019
I have learnt a lot. Specially time management, people management, ceritification in problem solving, internal lead auditor. Project management, process mastership and HACCP.
Salary / Benefits
A good company to start with.
SHE Officer (Former Employee) –  Batangas & LagunaOctober 18, 2019
Established management system.

You got a chance to learn a lot of things and apply those in the workplace.

Challenging work environment

Long work hours
Pros
Superb Medical Benifits
Cons
Not so good basic pay compared to other multinational companies, Long working hours due to the bulk of workload.
very good
very good (Former Employee) –  davaoSeptember 22, 2019
very good nice company good foundation people are good you can gain knowledge more challenges to overcome making friends analyzing to solve problems all deliverable must be in at the end of time
Salary / Benefits
Possesses work and life balance. Provides a creative and proactive way of learning.
Internship Student (Former Employee) –  TanauanSeptember 16, 2019
Nestle Philippines Inc.. indeed prepares their interns to a more advanced and complex world through creative, interactive and proactive way of learning. They focus on the Total Performance Management of the company and willingly share knowledge the trainees. My stint as an On-the-Job Trainee at NPI is not just enjoyable but also full of enlightenment for my advancement to the real world.
Friendly utmost
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Ilocos NorteSeptember 14, 2019
This company is quite good. I only had a 5 month contract because i used to applied for another company but if i had a chance to go back in the game.i could ever had a good riddance in that company.
Production Helper (Former Employee) –  Cagayan de OroSeptember 4, 2019
i have learn to work under pressure and i have develop my communication skill to coworkers.The nature of the work is heavy that's why i do my best and work hard to finish my work on time. Most of all i maintain my body fit to work.
Challenging works
Services to Procurement Associate (Former Employee) –  Meycauayan, BulacanAugust 19, 2019
Nestle has given me the opportunity to enhance my skills, as well as being exposed in different meetings and activities. This company is a good training background especially for fresh graduates.
Good place to work In
Consumer Marketing Executive - Confectionery (Former Employee) –  MakatiAugust 19, 2019
Challenging work
Helpful and collaborative colleagues and managers
Process-Oriented
Good work-life balance
Career planning is provided for employees to ensure career growth.
Insightful, Challenging, and Exciting workplace
Internship (Former Employee) –  Cabuyao, LagunaJuly 27, 2019
I supported packaging innovation through technical analysis and validation of packaging materials. I helped vendor performance development by deploying defect elimination projects to the packaging suppliers.
Salary / Benefits
Great place to work if you aim for knowledge and helpful learnings
Accounts Payable Associate (Former Employee) –  BulacanJune 25, 2019
Safety is their number one priority. You have to follow their Safety, Health and Environment rules all the time otherwise you will receive a "love letter" and ended up being suspended. Haha.
The company has a lot to offer in terms of knowledge in financial services processes. This is a LEAN office so you need to embrace their continuous improvement mindset. However, knowing that they promote a LEAN culture, the competition is high among employees.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that you will be able to do extra -curricular activities as they have facilities such as gym, music/dance hall, a mini library and a sleeping quarter.

Truly, they invest in their people in order to achieve their full potential.
Pros
Amenities and facilities
Cons
Competition among employees is high.
Nestle food service
Business Development Officer (Former Employee) –  SellerJune 14, 2019
its a food service marketing
learn to talk to different kind of people
learn in sales management
sales
sale target is the hardest part of the job
i enjoy talking to different people
Pros
with benefits
Cons
long hours on the road going to different place.
Salary / Benefits
Good for getting an experience for fresh graduates
Accounts Payable Associate - Reporting (Current Employee) –  Bulacan, PhilippinesJune 14, 2019
You'll be exposed to different cultures because of the markets from different regions of Asia, Oceania, and America.
You'll get a great experience in business processes.
Production Manager/Internal Auditor (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMay 5, 2019
Work is fun and enjoyable.
They give their employees all the benefits the government require and more.

Listens to the demands of the employees and give them what are due to them and sometimes even more.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
shifting schedules changes every week
Salary / Benefits
A productive, clean and safety company
Internship Training (Former Employee) –  Cabuyao, LagunaMarch 13, 2019
In my internship days on Nestle Philippines Inc. in Cabuyao Laguna, I learned many things. I learned more about application on machine operation like how it works and how it operates. I learned to socialize with my fellow engineers and gain knowlegde about the milk process.
In my two hundred fifty hours work there, I work on production, hr and maintenance. My journey there as a mechanical engineering student became more colorful and knowledgeable. Safety first always maintain on our company. My evaluation grade as a internship is ninety five percent. I consider my internship life is one of the best part of my college life towards to my career.
Pros
Salary
Cons
250 hours
Salary / Benefits
Not enough time with them
Regional Spaceman Specialist (RSS) (Former Employee) –  Davao CityFebruary 5, 2019
In my short stint as RSS, I can say that the work is very extensive. They require a lot from you.

At the time I was a third party agency hire and it was almost impossible to be directly hired.
Salary / Benefits
fun work place, very good ssalary compensation
nutrition counselor (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesFebruary 2, 2019
It is a very good workplace. I enjoyed a lot while working with them meeting different clients and sharing your knowledge on nutrition. It also offers very good salary compensation. But the only problem is it is project based so work only depends on the timeline of the project.
Pros
Very good compensation
Cons
project based
Amazing People
Inventory Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bgry. Ulango Tanauan City BatangasJanuary 28, 2019
Being a part of Splash Inc. is amazing because of my co-worker and the staff are fun and easy to be with. Heads from each Department teaches and guide you from time to time.
productive
PRODUCT PACKAGING STAFF (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 26, 2019
the work start with a meeting how to and checking the stocks for the processing the product so that for the whole shift there will be no problem enjoying with the co worker.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2