Nestlé Employee Reviews

Found 227 reviews matching the search See all 7,148 reviews
Nestle food service
Business Development Officer (Former Employee) –  SellerJune 14, 2019
its a food service marketing
learn to talk to different kind of people
learn in sales management
sales
sale target is the hardest part of the job
i enjoy talking to different people
Pros
with benefits
Cons
long hours on the road going to different place.
Salary / Benefits
Not enough time with them
Regional Spaceman Specialist (RSS) (Former Employee) –  Davao CityFebruary 5, 2019
In my short stint as RSS, I can say that the work is very extensive. They require a lot from you.

At the time I was a third party agency hire and it was almost impossible to be directly hired.
Salary / Benefits
fun work place, very good ssalary compensation
nutrition counselor (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesFebruary 2, 2019
It is a very good workplace. I enjoyed a lot while working with them meeting different clients and sharing your knowledge on nutrition. It also offers very good salary compensation. But the only problem is it is project based so work only depends on the timeline of the project.
Pros
Very good compensation
Cons
project based
Amazing People
Inventory Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bgry. Ulango Tanauan City BatangasJanuary 28, 2019
Being a part of Splash Inc. is amazing because of my co-worker and the staff are fun and easy to be with. Heads from each Department teaches and guide you from time to time.
Salary / Benefits
Competitive and very productive work environment
Key Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tarlac City, TarlacJanuary 24, 2019
I Enjoy working with different people in the field, managing accounts to meet the expected sales target. The workload is quite challenging and demanding although the compensation and the benefits are non comparable.
Pros
Benefits and retirement plans
Cons
Relocations
Salary / Benefits
very strict when it comes to safety
Packing Line Attendant (ACP Operator) (Current Employee) –  cagayan de oro city, philippinesJanuary 12, 2019
go to the line check the cleanliness and functionality of the machines and equipment.
i learned to be mindful of the hazards always inside the factory.
Pros
free bus ride going to work and going home
Salary / Benefits
Senior Practicum (On-The-Job Trainee) (Former Employee) –  Cabuyao, LagunaJanuary 12, 2019
Nestle taught me of applying my educational qualifications into situational experience and tasks. I learned many things. I applied all my educational learnings into real life problems in the workstation.
It is ok
Raw Materials Handler (Former Employee) –  Cabuyao City, LagunaJanuary 7, 2019
The job given to me was way above my pay grade. but its ok because there is growth and a lot of opportunity to learn. The benefits were amazing but the base pay was a lillte low for the tasks given.
good products,salary and benefits
Nutrition Specialist (Current Employee) –  philippinesDecember 31, 2018
For the past 5 years that I have been working for Nestle as a Nutrition Specialist I learned that customers value :1. the quality of your product which includes clinical trials to support your claim, 2. the quality of customer service such as tailor fitting the needs of your clients accdg to the features and benefits of your product 3. flawless execution in terms of program implementation -the content and ,the quality of attendees should be given utmost attention. Hardest part of the job is probably handling demands of the clients which are against the milk code, as much as we want to provide excellent customer service ,we are also bounded by milk code,thus, we are trained to say no but with BATNA. The most enjoyable part of my job is to be able to come up with in clinic engagements and big events that will tailor fit to the needs of our clients.
Pros
yearly corporate trainings, health benefits
Cons
no specific official working hours, you will be called anytime of the day or of the week
Ok job
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesDecember 31, 2018
Its a good company with good benefits. Work is unlimited and max 16 hours of work, You even need to work from home to accomodate all queries. No work-life balance.
Pros
Above average work benefits
Cons
Long working hour
Productive and organized
Production Staff (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesDecember 17, 2018
Ability to develop functional efficiency
 Ability to work under pressure
 Determined and focused team player
 Self-motivation and pro-active
 Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
 Calm under pressure with the initiative versatile and flexible
 Ability to understand and follow oral written instructions and arithmetic skills
 Ability to deal with other staff
 Ability to communicate well with the customers and;
 Will mannered and oriented.
Pros
Transportation free
Salary / Benefits
Good
QA ANALYST II (Former Employee) –  Lipa City, BatangasDecember 12, 2018
I'm so bless that I'm work at nestle so many learnings and experience, but I want to travel in different countries to learn more and to be indefendent.
Pros
Regular
Cons
12 hours
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun working place
Production Crew (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesDecember 8, 2018
Working as a production staff, we handle a dairy products we make sure the process is in good,no damage, sealed and the manufactured date and expiration date is visible.
Pros
free lunch, free gift certificate for diary products
Cons
incentives
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed it a lot and also it is inclined with my profession
Wellness Assistant (Former Employee) –  ParañaqueNovember 21, 2018
I can say that I learned how to manage my time because of this work. And also, this taught me on how to communicate with other people politely and with respect even if I don't know them personally.
Pros
Meal allowance
Productive company
Accounting Operations Associate (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesNovember 20, 2018
Productive company with competent salary and insentives. Fun workplace and colleagues. Promotes ergonomics. Gives freebies from nestle such as chocolates.
Salary / Benefits
Summer Fest every summer there is basketball league for all employee
Warehouse Analyst / Inventory (Former Employee) –  philippinesNovember 5, 2018
from the first day of my work it is very excited, i have learned so many things like inventory,checking of goods if it is expired or not and update into the database, my supervisor is very kind he have always giving me a task to handle the warehouse, there's no harder part of my job, i can manage it easily, the most enjoyable is when the time all of them have done their job and we are waiting for the salary and we are planing to go in the bar for a big birthday party celebration.
Pros
permanent
Cons
8 hours a day
excellent
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Tablon Cagayan de Oro CityOctober 18, 2018
the working place is very particular on sanitary and is very safety.
the superior are approachable.when it comes to our work me and my co workers we easily get and work together
Competitive Workplace
Services to Procurement Manager (Former Employee) –  Manila PhilippinesOctober 2, 2018
the workplace is competitive but very inspiring and remarkable. it has positive vision and management are all supportive. the company is also very particular on people's career and ambition.
Pros
good and competitive benefits
Cons
high expectation to its people
Salary / Benefits
Stressful and loaded but very challenging job
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Nestle PhilippinesSeptember 21, 2018
The job is very much routine but flexible. Good communication among all the personnel since the laboratory team is very LEAN. We tend to learn each other's jobs and functions for substituting each other in times of leaves and unplanned on-call moments.
Pros
Good culture and work ethics of employees
Cons
Politics in terms of promotions
Nice working environment
INTERN (Former Employee) –  Meycauayan, BulacanAugust 15, 2018
Colleagues are friendly and they encourage employees to be healthy. Offers perks/benefits also especially to their products. Have nice, relaxing and enjoyable workplace

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2