NCR Employee Reviews

Found 37 reviews matching the search See all 2,254 reviews
Work is Challenging
Professional Lady Driver (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesDecember 29, 2019
Work and drive safely to its destination and attentively with less supervision. Patience and very flexible time and most especially Honesty is the best.
not contented
Computer Attendant (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityNovember 5, 2019
most of the company is looking impression not on the ability of the applicant due to competitiveness in the area they need to be more careful on choosing the person for the right job
Exciting and fun
Technical Support- Tier (Former Employee) –  Cebu, PhilippinesAugust 26, 2019
My role is to support overseas customer via email, phone and remote support for NCR corporation software products. Instrumental role on establishing the first Install and Stored Value support team in Cebu and bringing to a 24/7 support. Mentoring newly hired employees.

It is a fun environment to work since the location is just in Philippines. The most enjoyable part of the job is to work with my university friends on the same company. The hardest part of the job is working permanently on night shift.

The management is supportive on each technicians individual career development
Good Salary
Administrative Assistance (PNB IMAC Coordinator) (Current Employee) –  PNB Macapagal Head officeJune 19, 2019
We are not appreciated. lacks of manpower. they think only of the client, not thinking of the people who was making the job weel. This company is not offering regularization.
very comfortable workplace
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Makati CityApril 22, 2019
challenging role(before), very nice management and its bosses, i learned how to work under pressure in a short period of time and learned how to stay calm, hardest part of the job is when doing nothing and most enjoyable part is when there is party, everyone is welcome
Pros
free meal
Salary / Benefits
Company is good but need to raise up their salaries to compete with other companies.
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuApril 18, 2019
The working environment is quite good, salary is not that much compare to other companies, thou the new management is quite rookie that they need to micro manage tenured employees who know the work better than them 10x. Team schedule does not allow everyone to get together at the same time since everyone on the team has different rest days.
Great for fresh graduates
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 10, 2018
A lot to learn on people management. Company is just starting. You get to pioneer new procedures. Lots of studying and enhancing current policies and benefits.
Continuous Improvement
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Cebu PhilippinesSeptember 8, 2018
NCR enables an employee to grow and improve their skill set. NCR adapts to different methodology like Agile and SaFe to keep up with the market and customer demands.
Competitive Work Place
Drive Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesAugust 14, 2018
I learn a lot in terms of Leadership and management skills, that acquire years of experience in a very high profile company like Accenture,Philko Ubins and PFCI
Salary / Benefits
Have a time management when it comes make a report . Enjoyable workplace with the staff and environment.Monitoring and evaluation of the beneficiary .
SALES AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  BulacanJanuary 20, 2018
proficient in microsoft word
Office Staff (Former Employee) –  manilaJanuary 15, 2018
The place that i currently work is okay, specially the head of office and the staff there.
I have some experience in work there that i can share to my present work someday. my 6 months of work with theme was challenging for me.
Cons
8 to 5
Fun workplace
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityNovember 9, 2017
Check emails daily, send reports weekly to the IT Head...Set meeting with the members and Top management as well.Review performance management and work summary for the individual.
Pros
Company Game
Cons
Long Hours
Fun workplace
Sr. Software Engineer (Agile Developer) (Current Employee) –  Cebu, PhilippinesSeptember 29, 2017
The Leadership Team is completely in touch with the business. This is by far the most employee friendly company that I have been working in for 11 years.
Salary / Benefits
Very nice with full of respect to each and everyone.
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJuly 27, 2017
I really enjoyed and glad because I buy anything that we need in my family. I appreciate my company because they are true in the vision and mission of what their doing to uplift the lives of the member inside and outside company. I am always giving a nice compliments I am awardee for being the most outstanding team leader for the year 2016.
Pros
Free transportation and Meals
Cons
Since you are manager no overtime pay
Salary / Benefits
productive and challenging working environment
operation officer (Former Employee) –  AFP,JTFNCRJune 11, 2017
can follow schedule,can work anytime,can be part of the training requirements,can easily absorbed working environment,welling to work with other people .
Pros
free foods
Cons
humors
Mature Company
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Cebu City, PhilippinesMay 7, 2017
A mature company with clear visions, plans and directions.
Work type is average, a little pressure; and may juggle a few task at times.
Accountability is very important.
Pros
flex time
Cons
below average benefits
Salary / Benefits
Great place for a limitless engineering career
Hardware Development Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityApril 21, 2017
Having worked for NCR on an entry level has given me a very good start in my engineering career. There is great balance between work and personal life.
productive
Computer Operator (Current Employee) –  DPWHMarch 28, 2017
its challenging work place and i've learned a lot on written and unwritten communication, through telephone, emailed and face to face comminications everyday..
Pros
any
Cons
sometimes
Productive and fun
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  quezon cityMarch 28, 2017
Assist the client getting a CAV(Certificate , Authentication and Verification) for local and abroad.Encode the Certificate According to their details. Arranging the documents to look better and neat and very presentable. Assist and answering Phone for client who looks for their School Permit. Help the Administrators to Release the permit.Gather some documents and check for misspelled and outdated. hardest part of the is you need to have more patience to the customer when they in bad mood , the most enjoyable moment is eating together with our head admin and laughing together while busy on something in the office
Pros
free luanches and snack
Not a good experience
Software Development Engineer (Former Employee) –  CebuMarch 20, 2017
Bad salary to begin with and very meager increases. Work culture is toxic, atleast the team I was with. Politics and power struggles abound even between managers of parallel teams jockeying for position on the totem pole. Non-managerial employees caught in the crossfire.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NCR. Our community is ready to answer.

3.4Salary / Benefits