MyHealth Clinic Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Good workplace, poor management.
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Manila, NCRMay 28, 2018
Location of clinic are very accessible except for few branches recently opened.
Medical Staff are professional and highly accomodating, however, Management officers were poorly trained with company's protocol and displays unethical behavior towards staff.
Pros
2 days off, Hmo coverage
Cons
Prolonged overtime, unethical operation officers.
Fun workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ermita, ManilaMay 22, 2018
my typical day at work was fun & busy day
oi learned about medical terms (supplies, medicines & procedures)
hardest part of my job is memorizing medicines & supplies and where to use it
workplace is okay as it is located inside a mall
most enjoyable part of my job is learning new things everyday
Fun
Company Nurse (Current Employee) –  Makati CityJune 16, 2017
working in this company is self fullfilling one because i am able to manage a company clinic on my own with the help of other staff and the visiting consultant/company doctor. managing a company clinic is not an easy job, it takes focus and responsibility to be managing such clinic with at least a 100 employees.
Salary / Benefits
The supervisors are fun to be with..
Intern (Former Employee) –  Makati CityJune 12, 2017
Everything was okay including the environment. The supervisors were very approachable and they helped me all throught out my practicum. I think the job load was easy since I was just an intern then.
Stressful Environment
External ESG Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityMay 31, 2017
This would have been a good job but the management was not good at all. You would be doing other tasks that are not in your job description. There is inconsistency with the rules and regulations.
Pros
Cons
Long Hours
Work and area was good
OR STAFF NURSE (Current Employee) –  MuntinlupaNovember 21, 2016
Co workers are easy to get along with. They provide additional training for us to be more equipped and with that we are more prepared on how to handle diffirent kind of patients. Management is good.
Pros
No night time duty, 2 days rest every wk, short travel from home to work.
Cons
Solo duty
Salary / Benefits
Bad management but good team with other healthcare staff
Staff (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesApril 10, 2016
The management does not care about its employees. The number of years you render do not matter. Aside from your job description, you are asked/forced to render service that is not part of your work i.e. performing as customer care representative even if you are a staff nurse or performing as an assistant nurse while waiting for your patients to arrive even if you were hired as a physiotherapist.

Benefits such as vacation leave, sick leave, and health card are strictly limited. The management does not allow you to choose when you wanted or needed to use them. They restrict you from utilizing them. Salary is also below minimum.

The co-workers are fun to work with and treat patients with genuine care. Patients are easy to communicate with and are highly cooperative. The job is fulfilling however there is not much room for growth. Training which is specific to career growth is also not given attention by the management.
Pros
Good amount of patients, good quality of equipments, approachable doctors and co-workers
Cons
Bad management, below minimum salary, restricted benefits, career development is ignored by management
Salary / Benefits
Assist in managing clinic operations
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  MakatiFebruary 15, 2016
Being an outsourced nurse and deployed in a company(client) of over 100 employees was absolutely fine. The people was very kind, polite and generous. I can able to put in practice my learned skills and decision making everyday as I can work independently.
Pros
kind people
Salary / Benefits
Productive place with wonderful colleagues
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Cebu, PhilippinesFebruary 8, 2015
Typical day at work is catering and assisting patients/client. I have learned to be calm and hold my emotions in dealing with irate patients. The management is fair and I'm happy with my co-workers because we are a team and helping different station if they need a hand. The hardest part of job is dealing with grandiose patient, though I enjoyed my time in there with my colleagues.
Pros
healthcare, bonding
Cons
short breaks, scheduled overtime