Multi-line Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
It's a good company for fresh graduates like me. I'm learning more about my field which is Accounting. They give trainings to enchance our skills.
Accounting Staff (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 15, 2016
I keep on enjoying every single opportunity that Multi-line gives me. I adopt every learnings from the company itself and from my co-workers also. The management is implementing rules and regulations strictly but I think it's a way enough for every employee to be more disciplined. I'm encountering some difficulties especially at the end of the month which I need to meet some deadlines but the most important part of being an employee is that you enjoy every tasks they gave you. I just keep the positive attitude and a better mind for me to gain more things I needed for me to grow.
Pros
Multi-line provide allowance based on working experience.
Salary / Benefits
There is food allowance for those who will do overtime at the office
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Quezon City, P00April 17, 2015
Our company is giving away its project commission after the project has been completed and accepted by the owner. But that is the only thing that this company shows strength compared to others.
productive, direct
Showroom Assistant (Former Employee) –  philippinesJuly 16, 2014
fun. direct to the company, stationary schedule with commision evey sales, more productive, one person every showroom so everything inn showroom is my responsibilities & accountability.
Pros
commision
Cons