Motortrade Nationwide Corporation

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Reviews

Excellent
Jr Area Manger (Current Employee) –  Tarlac CityJanuary 27, 2020
Im not a successful worker but Im a excellent worker. Expert in sakes, collection and marketing. Know how to drive vehicles. With enough experience to hit analize the given target.
Productive, competitive
Branch Secretary (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa City, LagunaJanuary 11, 2020
a typical day in motortrade is okay like, you need to serve the customer a good service, to be competitive in other dealer , to be multi tasking , and go home late, salary is not fit to you job . management they not inform the employee before they do the what they meeting is all about
Learning envoronment
Branch Secretary (Former Employee) –  Brgy. Zone II Sogod So. LeyteJanuary 9, 2020
To work in a challenging environment in the field of computers. I determinedly deem in the principle of implementing my duties with loyalty and courage for the company.
Pros
Incentives
Professionalism
Branch Cashier (Former Employee) –  PampangaDecember 22, 2019
Files, Inventory, reports, cash handling, time management, multi tasking when needed, meetings, contract making, SAP, data encoding for customers data. Etc
Multitasking employee
Sales Specialist and Receptionist (Former Employee) –  PHILIPPINESDecember 4, 2019
I am onein charge of sales and reports, assist the manager, entertain the customer and give quality service and do an application form to be filled up
fun work place
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityDecember 2, 2019
it's best for a fresh graduate applicant for you to gain experience but not recommend for a long time job because of the salary increase too slow. A fun workplace with co-workers,
Salary / Benefits
They are good in customer service but not in their people
Management Trainee/ OIC (Current Employee) –  San MateoNovember 4, 2019
They major concern is customer service. We gave quality customer service in our consumer. But the management didn't notice that they need also to give focus on their people/staff.
Productive and fun
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Roxas City, CapizOctober 6, 2019
My duties and responsibilities as Branch manager is to monitor the productivity of my staff. Also monitor the application that will be given the result on its turn around time and also handling DTI cases, DOLE cases and customer complain.
Salary / Benefits
well know company/ with good reputation and management
BRANCH HEAD(PROMOTED) (Current Employee) –  angono rizalOctober 6, 2019
well know company, no. 1 dealer of motorcycle in the philippines, with many branches nationwide. All staff or employees are accomodating/approacheable/well train in customer service.
Salary / Benefits
Have lot of experiences and learnings.
Working in this company gives me more confidence in entertaining clients and trained me to do multi-tasking because it is important that you also have knowledge in other employee's work for you to help them also.
Productive work place
Cash Custodian (Former Employee) –  Cabuyao City, LagunaSeptember 25, 2019
Many seminars attended (advantage)
Good in customer service
Consistent in 5s
Standard process of documents
Long office hour due to poor connection
Long process of papers for promotion
Pros
With 1hr. Break
Not a fun workplace
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  TaclobanSeptember 21, 2019
Some other time, i am productive but sometimes this kind of work place is not good for people who have issues in mental health since sometimes you would experience stress for like everyday that you may not enjoy working there.
Salary / Benefits
It is a company wherein I was able to become more confident, be more knowledgeable in different aspects and help me grow as a individual.
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  LagunaSeptember 9, 2019
Motortrade is the number one Motorcycle dealer in the Philippines. It is a company that would help you grow as an individual which you can use in different company you would like to apply for.
Salary / Benefits
Have fun but lots of stress
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  LemeryJuly 31, 2019
I have learned how to entertain clients or customers, having a good customer service and have build a lot of experience on marketing. The most enjoyable part of that job are the happy memories with my co-marketing assistant when we are in our marketing activities like house-to-house activity.
good company
Branch Secretary (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJuly 15, 2019
Good company..Athough stress but you have a co workers that help together as a team work.Many benefits and incentives.Theres a lot of seminar and trainings that can help us to become a good employee and being productive at all times.
Pros
benefits and incentives
Cons
no holidays
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Batangas CityMay 29, 2019
i learned a lot about sales. improving my communication skills. Learn about time management. how to handle clients in different situations. how to be friendly.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Health Care
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesApril 3, 2019
I've learned how to drive a motorcycle, to accommodate all clients/guest who arrive in the branch. Has a monthly target of sales and collections. number 1 motorcycle company in the philippines
Manager Assignments
Manager (Former Employee) –  NCRMarch 15, 2019
One conducts regular on-the-job coaching to front-liners, recommends the selection, transfer, and, promotion of sales personnel;
One conducts research, analysis, and evaluation for possible sources of sales; present a PNL computation for the proposed Program;
One does gap analysis, and develop plans to addresses operational gaps and market opportunities;
Pros
Salary for Managers.
Cons
Sunday working days.
productive, self motivation
Branch Customer Service Head (Current Employee) –  Nueva EcijaJanuary 6, 2019
I learned a lot of things in motortrade such as communicating to customer very well, how to convince them to buy our product.
The hardest part of my job is when it comes to sales, but I accept this as a challenges that need to fulfill. The most enjoyable part of my work is when you witness the satisfaction of the customer in giving services.
fun work place
Internship (Former Employee) –  PasigDecember 24, 2018
ill enjoy my internship responsibilities in motortrade because i fulfill all my responsibilities and my duties as a internship my hardest job to do is to series all the manual receipt.