Monde Nissin Corporation Employee Reviews

team activities and seminar
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  lagunaNovember 29, 2018
Working in this company is nice especially the benefits but when you dream to go high its something difficult. learned from the seminar that could help to your life.
Salary / Benefits
Monde Nissin Corporation is one of the best and well known company providing good services inside and outside the country. It is a private company who
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  ManilaNovember 13, 2018
I am blessed to be one of the employees of the above-said company as I was hired last May 8, 2018 as machine operator and was assigned at Clean room Packaging Area. A clean room is a controlled environment that has a low level of pollutants such as dust, airborne microbes, aerosol particles, and chemical vapors. In this area, we used Mechanical Air Filter called High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) to make sure that the air inside the room is 99.97 % clean and the product is protected from contamination. Using HEPA filters can trap these pollutants and may help bring allergy relief. It works by forcing air through a fine mesh that traps harmful particles such as pollen, pet dander, dust mites, and tobacco smoke, etc.
Monde Nissin follows Good manufacturing practices (GMP) that means manufacturing of product with safety and quality to avoid contamination and provide good services to consumer. The company also do 5 S which represents the following:
1.) Sort (seiri) – Distinguishing between necessary and unnecessary things, and getting rid of what you do not need.
2.) Straighten (seiton) – The practice of orderly storage so the right item can be picked efficiently (without waste) at the right time, easy to access for everyone. A place for everything and everything in its place.
3.) Shine (seiso) – Create a clean worksite without garbage, dirt and dust, so problems can be more easily identified (leaks, spills, excess, damage, etc).
4.) Standardize (seiketsu) – Setting up standards for a neat, clean, workplace.
5.) Sustain (shitsuke) – Implementing behaviors and habits to
  more... maintain the established standards over the long term, and making the workplace organization the key to managing the process for success.

As one of the machine operator, in these past three (3) months, we encountered lots of trouble on the film, conveyor, and about oxygen test of the machine. Fortunately, with the help and guidance of the regular employees of the department where I belong, I am happy and proud to say that I can now handle and troubleshoot those entire machine problems. We do the following in troubleshooting machine failure:
1.) Film Tracking - when the film was loosely sets to the film mounting shaft and sometimes, when it hangs on the bag former.
2.) Conveyor Tracking – when the conveyor stop or has trouble, there are two things needed to check: the electrical or the mechanical part. For me, first thing need to check is the motor which causes the conveyor to run/function; check the temperature and the tension roller to know where the problem is. Second, check the gearbox. Third, the union of the motor and the gear box; check its K-VAR maybe it was accidentally disconnected. Then next to be checked are the rollers (end, idle, main drive, tension) and the bearing of the conveyor.
3.) Film Mounting – when the sealing is weak. The factors of good sealing are the temperature, speed, dwell time, and mechanical pressure. If the temperature is high, it can damage the film and makes seal to bubbles. If the temperature is on the low level, it causes the seal to burst. When the problem is on the centre seal, adjusting the centre tightness is needed.
I am very thankful to my seniors (co-employees) for the knowledge they’ve taught me and am looking forward for more learning and experience I can gain which will help boost my confidence and help me grow individually and professionally. I will do my best in everything to be able to provide valuable contributions to the company.
Productive and fun
Warehouse Project Staff (Current Employee) –  LagunaNovember 7, 2018
I've learned how to be patient and to be hard working, the hardest part, when you don't know how to do it. Enjoyable part, when we're having a meeting.
Fun Workplace
DATA ENCODER (Vuelto) (Former Employee) –  LagunaOctober 23, 2018
Ive learned a lot of new things during my workdays in monde such as cooperation with others and workmates respect every people you encounter, meet a new people everyday and doing my task as long as i can
Salary / Benefits
The area was neat and clean
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Sacres Road, Mandaue City, CebuSeptember 13, 2018
The area was neat and clean. I like the management foe being strict of the cleanliness for the company produces foods and that's justifiable.I just don't like being an operator who haven't a chair because in the work, I stand almost 12 hours of my duty. I learned that in order to gain, you have to sacrifice all your strength and what you can do. I do enjoy being with the team of operators but the hardest part of it is that knowing that each one of us will leave.
Pros
Air-conditioned workplace
Cons
Long hours of duty that leads improper work/balance
Quality Assurance Inspector (Former Employee) –  Mandaue, CebuSeptember 3, 2018
Working in MNC was very nice experience, I've learned a lot like to have team works, and be responsible to work, and the Most enjoyable moment of the job is we need to have a teamwork with my co- employess.
Salary / Benefits
A productive and fun workplace.
Accounts Receivable staff (Former Employee) –  MandaluyongAugust 19, 2018
In 5 months working here has been the best decision I've ever made. Happy vibes environment because of friendly officemates. Free foods (Monde's products). I appreciate those who working here even people outside of my department.
Pros
free foods
Salary / Benefits
good workplace and clean ..
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Mandaue, CebuAugust 15, 2018
Serious workplace so that i wont be able to commit mistakes on the machine i was handling before, and supportive regulars and supervisors. if start up i need towake up early as 4am, for me to time in before 5, so that i wont be late .
Cons
12 hours
Chill and Relax Workplace
Agent Specialist - New Business Development (Current Employee) –  MandaluyongJuly 30, 2018
The company teaches you the value of simplicity, family and thinking towards others. Very efficient in operations and maximizes all efforts in terms of operation and execution.
i learned team work
Production Crew (Former Employee) –  balibago philippinesJuly 27, 2018
on this company you have to work hand In hand with others because the work is like a team. I work as a packer and one machine have 4 to 5 person to operate if 1 of you is not working the production will not operate so you need to cooperate to each other
Pros
good salary, full benefits
Cons
long working hours
productive
Production Crew (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa City, LagunaJuly 26, 2018
happy to work with monde nissin. well managed, well-paid, well-organized. regular employees are kind.More than 12 hours of work every day.supervisor is good
Salary / Benefits
its fun there when we play basketball
Warehouse supplier (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa City, LagunaJuly 25, 2018
the is work is fine, we can rest when we want to, but the food of the canteen is not good sometimes i ate there and the rice was not eatable, its wet and smelly.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and a very fun working environment
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Mandaue City, Cebu, PhilippinesJuly 23, 2018
It helped workers specially like us,factory workers in the production line,to be able to enhance our multitasking skills and to be able to be more attentive and alert in a sudden situations which brought hardships yet a learning,eventually. Each of our specific and designated area teach us to be creative in our own way which made us more progressive. Not only that, since it is a production company, we,the production workers become fit and does not easily got tired because we are used to it.
Pros
Incentives
Salary / Benefits
This is the best company
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa City, LagunaJuly 21, 2018
Before i started to work on this company my knowledge about this company is zero there nothing but everyday i work i gained more knowledge every hour ..thats all is because the guide of my supervisors .. They dont want to see us just standing nothing to do... There supervision is very effective even im not been regular on my department i had thanks a lot of what i had learned
productive and fun
Production Staff (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa City, LagunaJuly 2, 2018
food is important specially when it comes to producing healthy but cheap we insure the quality and availability of product to pass the international standard
Pros
na
Cons
na
Salary / Benefits
productive and competitive place with food and resting area.
Production Crew (Former Employee) –  CebuJune 26, 2018
productive,I learnt to work fast and more extra careful in every production duties. Management are well mannered and professional, workplace are clean, well maintenance and orderly in good condition. The hardest part of the job when you got mistake on your packaging, labeling because you need to repeat the process, the most enjoyable part was you still have time to chat with your co- workers anytime and everywhere even it's not allowed during working time.
Pros
Cons
short break and medicine
productive and fun workplace
Production Crew (Former Employee) –  Davao City PhilippinesJune 12, 2018
The people at Monde Nissin Corporation seemed really nice from the moment you step into their office to the interview from the
- You'll receive a text message regarding the schedule of the interview
-Initial interview
-Examination
*after examination you'll receive a message for second interview*
-Second Interview
*after a week you'll get an email if you passed/ will proceed to the final interview*
Pros
free meals sometimes
Productive workplace
Production Crew (Former Employee) –  Complex BalibagoMay 2, 2018
I learned to manufactured the product and to give the exact details for every packed. All employees are good and friendly. The canteen is so clean and refreshing.
Pros
Good people
best work ive ever been
salesman and gather competitive activities (Former Employee) –  mandaluyong cityApril 27, 2018
monde nissin was the pricipal of newman marketing, a great company who always conducts team building and training to all its employees, give bonuses to a job well done.
Pros
trainings, team building
Salary / Benefits
productive and very nice people youve been meet
QA Lab Aide (Former Employee) –  sta.rosa lagunaApril 11, 2018
The people are very nice also the regulars . They treat you as their close friend. A lot of knowledge that you can get. And the company is good ......