Monde Nissin Corporation

Monde Nissin Corporation Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
its fun working in monde
my job in monde nissin corporation is not that hard , actually it was fun. I am a cartoner at multipack packaging section in wafer stick located at wafer department.
Salary / Benefits
Competitive workplace but overall a good experience
People development is one of the things that the company values, thus contributing to my leadership and decision making skills. They also provide a competitive benefit for employees like allowances, leaves, HMO, bonuses, etc.

The down side is that the workload can be stressful.
Productive and fun workplace
Good Employer they help, the employee to train and understand the specific area and good collaboration also their wages can afford our need cos of the highly rending over time required.
good
Cons
Salary / Benefits
I've learn a lot about food processing and got more friends there..authorities are nice and approachable.
Monde Nissin is my first job, i started my worked as a packer of noodles until i become an flavor inspector.The workplace is clean and nice ensuring the quality of their products.,going to work everyday makes me excited since our leader is nice and my co-workers.Lets say has"friendly environment."
Good for Professional Job Seeker
Continuous growth in terms of technical skills and communication skills. Work, life and balance are being encouraged. Processes are well aligned and planned all throughout the whole organization
Salary / Benefits
fun and family building to the presence of my colleagues
it was tiring but worth it cause having a good line leader having a second family from my co-workers is what everybody is wanting to find there heart in what every thing we do.
Pros
free launch and good compensation
Cons
the process was about to drain your body
Salary / Benefits
I learned many things here
I am happy to work here since my company also prioritize the health of each one of us and also my co workers here are helping each other like a team well since we are team.
Salary / Benefits
Great Application Process. Good Benefits.
The application process was wonderful and was a learning experience. The recruiter was also responsive and very accomodating. The benefits and allowances offered to entry-level are also better compared to other companies.
Pros
Benefits and allowances, work-life balance
Productive but needs motivation
A stressful work everyday but when you see people coordinating and cooperating, no hard tasks that you cannot finish
I learn not just encoding but also analyzing, computing, be more organize specially on those documents that are important

A learn to be more reliable specially when many people trust you enough that makes your confidence level higher
productive and fun
i like this company because of they give right salary to their employees and they are strict so that the employees obey they rules and regulations even if they only give 6 months contract opportunities.
fast paced
good for learning
shifting schedule is tiring

staffhouse included in benefits

growing company

lots of opportunities for implementing improvements

overall okay
productive
A work with a little pressure role and standard process due to the compliance of company's standard.Despite of busy days there was a fun time to work with my clleagues.
Salary / Benefits
Working here is really exciting
When i started working here, i woke up excitingly. I get to meet different kinds of people for i work as a sales representative outside. I learned so much from this company. Specially making sales and reaching monthly qouta.
Salary / Benefits
very productive and fun to work with the co-employees
very nice company. productive and very fun to work with the other co-employees. surely, you will have a nice experience working at this company. lot of activities to have fun with all co-workers
Salary / Benefits
I had a great time working with monde nissin company
Just be yourself and make the effort to get the job that you’re going to apply. Its not easy to find a job but you need to be patience because patients is a virtue. You will find a job that suited for you.
Enjoyed work
You have cooperate with other workers and follow the rules emplemented by the company. As a worker follow ur obligations and duties to reach the goal of the company.
Salary / Benefits
Challenging and good for career development
It was challenging as regularization was really strict. But overall it's all worth it as pay is good and the overall working experience was good. Teamwork is also very evident.
excellent company
a well known company when it comes to hazard recognitions, 5s, haccp, iso, & gmp. a multinational company that care for every member of the group by providing good health benefits as well as man to machine ratio when it comes to scheduling of manpower. a well organized company to work with.
Control over Distributor
It's really a good oppurtunity to work here as salesman in a distributor. It helps me to grow to lot and accumulate 6 years of working experience as salesman. Good salary package also and car plan. But I hope you also have control over your distributor because as much as good employee like to stay in the company if it was full of politics and kupal bosess it affects the willingsness to stay and will leave the company. I've heard the working culture at the main office is good, hope you can emplement it also on the distributor side so that the retention percentage will be high enough to recover from employee transition.
Salary / Benefits
Every sunday (day off), and have a long vacation this coming December because we have a Grand alumni on 22.
Every sunday got day off
Take your time for your doings

Thing that is important is a time management so that you can prepare for yourself and take a review of your doings.

*A work place that something cold

*When you have a conflict, like that your time got end and you can't finish your doings, so that time management is important.

*And talso the hardest part of the job whrn you have don' know what you are doing.

Whrn you are free and if it is okay to help other co-worker. I will. And when you have people that giving your smile.
Nice experience
This was my first job in the industrial field and I am glad because the training and standards molded me to become more effective as an HR officer, it helped me a lot to know more about HR management.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monde Nissin Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2