Monde Nissin Corporation Employee Reviews

Quality Assurance Inspector (Former Employee) –  Mandaue, CebuSeptember 3, 2018
Working in MNC was very nice experience, I've learned a lot like to have team works, and be responsible to work, and the Most enjoyable moment of the job is we need to have a teamwork with my co- employess.
Salary / Benefits
A productive and fun workplace.
Accounts Receivable staff (Former Employee) –  MandaluyongAugust 19, 2018
In 5 months working here has been the best decision I've ever made. Happy vibes environment because of friendly officemates. Free foods (Monde's products). I appreciate those who working here even people outside of my department.
Pros
free foods
Salary / Benefits
good workplace and clean ..
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Mandaue, CebuAugust 15, 2018
Serious workplace so that i wont be able to commit mistakes on the machine i was handling before, and supportive regulars and supervisors. if start up i need towake up early as 4am, for me to time in before 5, so that i wont be late .
Cons
12 hours
Chill and Relax Workplace
Agent Specialist - New Business Development (Current Employee) –  MandaluyongJuly 30, 2018
The company teaches you the value of simplicity, family and thinking towards others. Very efficient in operations and maximizes all efforts in terms of operation and execution.
i learned team work
Production Crew (Former Employee) –  balibago philippinesJuly 27, 2018
on this company you have to work hand In hand with others because the work is like a team. I work as a packer and one machine have 4 to 5 person to operate if 1 of you is not working the production will not operate so you need to cooperate to each other
Pros
good salary, full benefits
Cons
long working hours
productive
Production Crew (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa City, LagunaJuly 26, 2018
happy to work with monde nissin. well managed, well-paid, well-organized. regular employees are kind.More than 12 hours of work every day.supervisor is good
Salary / Benefits
its fun there when we play basketball
Warehouse supplier (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa City, LagunaJuly 25, 2018
the is work is fine, we can rest when we want to, but the food of the canteen is not good sometimes i ate there and the rice was not eatable, its wet and smelly.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and a very fun working environment
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Mandaue City, Cebu, PhilippinesJuly 23, 2018
It helped workers specially like us,factory workers in the production line,to be able to enhance our multitasking skills and to be able to be more attentive and alert in a sudden situations which brought hardships yet a learning,eventually. Each of our specific and designated area teach us to be creative in our own way which made us more progressive. Not only that, since it is a production company, we,the production workers become fit and does not easily got tired because we are used to it.
Pros
Incentives
Salary / Benefits
This is the best company
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa City, LagunaJuly 21, 2018
Before i started to work on this company my knowledge about this company is zero there nothing but everyday i work i gained more knowledge every hour ..thats all is because the guide of my supervisors .. They dont want to see us just standing nothing to do... There supervision is very effective even im not been regular on my department i had thanks a lot of what i had learned
productive and fun
Production Staff (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa City, LagunaJuly 2, 2018
food is important specially when it comes to producing healthy but cheap we insure the quality and availability of product to pass the international standard
Pros
na
Cons
na

Want to know more about Monde Nissin Corporation?

Ask a question
Salary / Benefits
productive and competitive place with food and resting area.
Production Crew (Former Employee) –  CebuJune 26, 2018
productive,I learnt to work fast and more extra careful in every production duties. Management are well mannered and professional, workplace are clean, well maintenance and orderly in good condition. The hardest part of the job when you got mistake on your packaging, labeling because you need to repeat the process, the most enjoyable part was you still have time to chat with your co- workers anytime and everywhere even it's not allowed during working time.
Pros
Cons
short break and medicine
productive and fun workplace
Production Crew (Former Employee) –  Davao City PhilippinesJune 12, 2018
The people at Monde Nissin Corporation seemed really nice from the moment you step into their office to the interview from the
- You'll receive a text message regarding the schedule of the interview
-Initial interview
-Examination
*after examination you'll receive a message for second interview*
-Second Interview
*after a week you'll get an email if you passed/ will proceed to the final interview*
Pros
free meals sometimes
Productive workplace
Production Crew (Former Employee) –  Complex BalibagoMay 2, 2018
I learned to manufactured the product and to give the exact details for every packed. All employees are good and friendly. The canteen is so clean and refreshing.
Pros
Good people
best work ive ever been
salesman and gather competitive activities (Former Employee) –  mandaluyong cityApril 27, 2018
monde nissin was the pricipal of newman marketing, a great company who always conducts team building and training to all its employees, give bonuses to a job well done.
Pros
trainings, team building
Salary / Benefits
productive and very nice people youve been meet
QA Lab Aide (Former Employee) –  sta.rosa lagunaApril 11, 2018
The people are very nice also the regulars . They treat you as their close friend. A lot of knowledge that you can get. And the company is good ......
Productive and enjoyable merchandising
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Iligan City Lanao del norte. PhilippinesApril 11, 2018
As a merchandiser my duties are to replenish goods from stockroom to the display area,I also see to it that the goods does not reach to its expiration date so I strictly apply the FEFO (First expiry first out)the first to expire must be the first to display in the display area or selling area. In order, for me to know the expiration dates of all the goods ,weekly I conduct an inventory.
Pros
Lots of benefits
Cons
Contractual term of employment
Productive and Fun workplace
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Mandaue City CebuApril 5, 2018
Its fun, you work either night shift or day shift, routine shifting hours and salary is weekly. Very trainable ,clean, stuff are friendly.We work like we are all family
Pros
Buy own own
Salary / Benefits
Productive and I'm enjoying my staying at monde nissin
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  LagunaMarch 30, 2018
I enjoyed my staying with monde nissin, in a sense that for having a kind of co workers I met and the job I got. I learned a lot when I was there and doing my best that I can do for the benefots of company as well as in me.
Pros
Measl allowance
Cons
Have breaktime2
Productive and enjoyable
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Felix Reyes St., Brgy. Balibago Santa Rosa CityMarch 8, 2018
There are lots of things that I learned while working in this company. I was exposed to perform different laboratory analysis, preparation of chemicals. And I also learned how to cope up with the busy environment and how to deal with other individuals. Indeed I enjoy with this job as much as that I am able to gain new learning and opportunity for further growth.
fun work place
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa City, LagunaMarch 1, 2018
i'm not enjoying work like production operator but i learned operate their machine that i find myself always operate the machine can make fun for me and enjoying the place i work