Monde Nissin Corporation Employee Reviews

Loving People and Happy Culture
Distribution & Warehousing Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Davao CityOctober 15, 2019
People/Employees of Monde Nissin are not your usual or typical officemates. They are the extension of your family. Aside from that, the culture is very diverse and healthy.
have safety food policy
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  sacris road casuntingan mandaue cebu cityOctober 14, 2019
monde nissin has a safety food policy and i learn how to work with production worker and i have finish my contract to their company and i am willing to explore another company
Salary / Benefits
Monde Nissin is a type of company that can help a lots of people
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  LagunaOctober 14, 2019
Monde Nissin is one of the most company that can help a lots of people. This is the company that I am willing to recommend to those people who wants to work there.
Salary / Benefits
They are good interms of salary and benefits
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  MandaueOctober 10, 2019
Way back on my experince in monde nissin its good so far the day when i apply, the system or the management they have interms of hiring is nice because as a applicant you will not experincing expectation or hoping because the day when you apply you will also receive the answer if it yes or no or your qualified or not thats what i like it the most.
Salary / Benefits
I am productive when it comes in a work place.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Mandaue, CebuOctober 9, 2019
During my duty in monde nissin corporation. I don't have any late though I had A few absences but it's must be legalize. I don't have any bad records.
Pros
No free.
Cons
Mostly Long Hours
very nice working environment
production crew (Former Employee) –  balibago, santa rosa, lagunaOctober 8, 2019
My duty is from Monday to saturday, i have learned many things like cooperating with the company policy and improvement of the production. The hardest part of working here is whem your partner didn't report for duty
its a fun workplace
Production Crew (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa CitySeptember 9, 2019
its a good choice company we were work for quality. We all know that we need to be responsible in every task given. Observe cleanlines because all people eat Monde Nissin products.
Productive and Fun workplace
Production Crew (Former Employee) –  Balibago, Santa RosaAugust 27, 2019
At Monde Nissin. I always take an Overtime, But that was fun because of my co-workers. The hardest part of the job here is when you lift a box that weight 5kgs
Pros
High Rate
Fun palce
Ground Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Sta. Rosa, LagunaAugust 24, 2019
Okay but there is no job security. The salary is okay but there are delays sometimes. It is better if you will apply directly in the company rather than applying in agency.
Salary / Benefits
management is super handle with their employees
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  sta.rosa balibagoAugust 23, 2019
monde nissin corporation is one of my memorable company, good workmates , managements , people. good ambiance. good salary and benefits. Monde nissin is a good company
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun to work.
Materials Pre-Mix Crew (Former Employee) –  Sta Rosa, Laguna, PhilippinesAugust 22, 2019
This company I learned to work as a team to meet the deadlines. It is very fun to work in this company because they didn't pressure the worker and make them feel comfortable.
Enjoyable workplace
Accounts Receivable Staff (Former Employee) –  PampangaJuly 13, 2019
The company has a nice working environment but they do practice contractualization which doesn’t give some of the employees a chance to stay longer to enjoy the benefits.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Long hours and contractualization
Best learning experience
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Noodles DepartmentJuly 8, 2019
I have learned a lot at Monde Nissin during my work their,. I have encountered persons white different personalities which develops my socialisation and communication.
Pros
Free Medical
Salary / Benefits
Great company to work for
Manager (Current Employee) –  MakatiJuly 1, 2019
Company where you can retire and plan your future. salary and benefits package are bar none. Culture is great, no politicking... everyone helps each other out
Pros
Medical benefits and salary
Cons
Short breaks
Nice
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa City, LagunaMay 31, 2019
Mon to sat working schedule if overtime is required sunday sched is available. Salary is not bad. Christmas gift is given to all employees. Friendly environment.
World Class Company
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa Laguna, PhilippinesApril 16, 2019
I am happy to be part of this company that produced a quality and safety products for the consumers. This company gives me a chance to be a productive and competitive employee.
Pros
lot of benefits
Cons
limited communication between operators and the management.
Work that full of Challenges
Admin support copies (Former Employee) –  CebuApril 15, 2019
It is my very first Job in Philippines after I graduated in College. I learn the basic way of how administration really is about how and what are its functions and role in the company. I was able to learn and to deal with the Bosses enhanced my attentions to details. As my first work it gave me a huge changes of what person I am. People on that place has different attitudes which I learned how to deal with the work and at the same time with the people I work with. Management is really good no wonder how the company expanded. Workplace is also good it is accessible and safe. The hardest part of the job is just the timings because we also need to work until at night time. The most enjoyable part of the job is everyday is a buzz but gratefully I was able to cope up with it.
Pros
Product Discounts
Cons
Timings
Salary / Benefits
its for regular employe only
production crew (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesApril 10, 2019
thise company is great but my work is contract so after 5mos im finish contract already and no renewal. my role in these company is production crew but sometimes machine operator, because my team leader have trust on me to do the job that,
Salary / Benefits
A good company for a goal setter
Area Activation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Davao CityMarch 30, 2019
You can actually control your time for as long as you know all your balances are done and you already execute well all projects assigned to you by the management
Pros
Free Car
Cons
No support from each other
Project base job only
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  LagunaMarch 26, 2019
This is a project base job only. No permanent Job offered to me by this company. But This is my first job and work experience when I graduated in College. It helps me build my confidence, to look for a greater job opportunity.
Pros
Cons
Work life balance