Monde Nissin Corporation Employee Reviews

Productive and organized company
Warehouse Project Assistant (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa CityMarch 13, 2019
A typical day job on my previous employer was exciting and fun because I learn new things in my work surrounding specially enhancing my skill in good communication.
Pros
Kind and sociable people
Cons
Everyday work :(Mon-Sun)
flexible time
Junior Sales Man (Former Employee) –  Pulilan, BulacanFebruary 28, 2019
i learned here that earning money is not that easy. i go to different barangays to deliver products. the hardest part of the job is when hitting the quota at short period of time.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
health care
Productive and fun workplace
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Trece martirezJanuary 15, 2019
I enjoy working here, with my very kind workmates and bosses.. They are joyful and our supervisor never pressure us.. He is motivating us. I love my work place but i want something new. I want to test my self and my skills..
Productive and Nice work place
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  CebuJanuary 10, 2019
Nice working place, the staff in there are very approachable, very strict to there rules, you must follow the rules in there, and also the management in there are very friendly to there employees.
Pros
Cons
short break
Salary / Benefits
I learned lots from this company.
QUALITY ASSURANCE INTERN (Former Employee) –  Laguna, PhilippinesJanuary 3, 2019
Can be very busy at times, and I had to work night shifts. The supervisors taught me lots of things. The hardest yet the most fun part of the job is developing test methods. They taught me how to balance social life and academics, too.
Pros
Lots of learnings.
Cons
Understaffed, therefore has to do lots of overtimes.
Salary / Benefits
Overall
IT SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Sta.Rosa Laguna, PhilippinesJanuary 2, 2019
The management helps us in any concern that we have. They are giving us 2-4 hours overtime if needed and with pay. The company knows also how to make their employees to be satisfied in their workplace.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
short breaks
Salary / Benefits
Fun work place and good environment
Production Crew (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa City, LagunaDecember 17, 2018
Maganda ang pakikitungo ng mga shift leaders. Maganda ang facilities. Safe workplace. Laging may kooperasyon ang mga production staffs. Malinis ang kapaligiran
Salary / Benefits
The top management could be better
QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa City, LagunaDecember 13, 2018
The people and the job itself is fun since you can learn lots of valuable skills and you can connect with a lot of departments. The seminars provided are also very informative. Management could be better though in handling employees without experience.
Pros
free food
productive
Production Crew (PC) (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa City, LagunaDecember 5, 2018
madaming gawain lalo na pag rush yung order ng costumer pero hindi naman gaanong nakakapagod dahil mag eenjoy ka habang nagtatrabaho doon at sana ay magkaroon ako ng pagkakataon na bumalik doon
Pros
murang pagkain
Cons
kulang sa ot
team activities and seminar
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  lagunaNovember 29, 2018
Working in this company is nice especially the benefits but when you dream to go high its something difficult. learned from the seminar that could help to your life.
Salary / Benefits
Monde Nissin Corporation is one of the best and well known company providing good services inside and outside the country. It is a private company who
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  ManilaNovember 13, 2018
I am blessed to be one of the employees of the above-said company as I was hired last May 8, 2018 as machine operator and was assigned at Clean room Packaging Area. A clean room is a controlled environment that has a low level of pollutants such as dust, airborne microbes, aerosol particles, and chemical vapors. In this area, we used Mechanical Air Filter called High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) to make sure that the air inside the room is 99.97 % clean and the product is protected from contamination. Using HEPA filters can trap these pollutants and may help bring allergy relief. It works by forcing air through a fine mesh that traps harmful particles such as pollen, pet dander, dust mites, and tobacco smoke, etc.
Monde Nissin follows Good manufacturing practices (GMP) that means manufacturing of product with safety and quality to avoid contamination and provide good services to consumer. The company also do 5 S which represents the following:
1.) Sort (seiri) – Distinguishing between necessary and unnecessary things, and getting rid of what you do not need.
2.) Straighten (seiton) – The practice of orderly storage so the right item can be picked efficiently (without waste) at the right time, easy to access for everyone. A place for everything and everything in its place.
3.) Shine (seiso) – Create a clean worksite without garbage, dirt and dust, so problems can be more easily identified (leaks, spills, excess, damage, etc).
4.) Standardize (seiketsu) – Setting up standards for a neat, clean, workplace.
5.) Sustain (shitsuke) – Implementing behaviors and habits to
  more... maintain the established standards over the long term, and making the workplace organization the key to managing the process for success.

As one of the machine operator, in these past three (3) months, we encountered lots of trouble on the film, conveyor, and about oxygen test of the machine. Fortunately, with the help and guidance of the regular employees of the department where I belong, I am happy and proud to say that I can now handle and troubleshoot those entire machine problems. We do the following in troubleshooting machine failure:
1.) Film Tracking - when the film was loosely sets to the film mounting shaft and sometimes, when it hangs on the bag former.
2.) Conveyor Tracking – when the conveyor stop or has trouble, there are two things needed to check: the electrical or the mechanical part. For me, first thing need to check is the motor which causes the conveyor to run/function; check the temperature and the tension roller to know where the problem is. Second, check the gearbox. Third, the union of the motor and the gear box; check its K-VAR maybe it was accidentally disconnected. Then next to be checked are the rollers (end, idle, main drive, tension) and the bearing of the conveyor.
3.) Film Mounting – when the sealing is weak. The factors of good sealing are the temperature, speed, dwell time, and mechanical pressure. If the temperature is high, it can damage the film and makes seal to bubbles. If the temperature is on the low level, it causes the seal to burst. When the problem is on the centre seal, adjusting the centre tightness is needed.
I am very thankful to my seniors (co-employees) for the knowledge they’ve taught me and am looking forward for more learning and experience I can gain which will help boost my confidence and help me grow individually and professionally. I will do my best in everything to be able to provide valuable contributions to the company.
Productive and fun
Warehouse Project Staff (Current Employee) –  LagunaNovember 7, 2018
I've learned how to be patient and to be hard working, the hardest part, when you don't know how to do it. Enjoyable part, when we're having a meeting.
Salary / Benefits
Even in a short period of time working in MNC, there are a lot opportunity to show your skils
logistics staff (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesNovember 4, 2018
The culture in MNC called FaMealy. They encouraged their staffs / employees to communicate with the Heads (Bosses) directly if they want to share or any ideas in helping to improve the business/company.
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
benefits for non-reg staff
have a friendly employee
FABRICATOR AND MAINTENANCE (Former Employee) –  MandaueOctober 28, 2018
the management of monde nissin corporation is very good.
the employee and the supervisors are so very close to each other.
and they are so very friendly and funny.
Pros
no allowance or free lunches
Cons
8 hours
Fun Workplace
DATA ENCODER (Vuelto) (Former Employee) –  LagunaOctober 23, 2018
Ive learned a lot of new things during my workdays in monde such as cooperation with others and workmates respect every people you encounter, meet a new people everyday and doing my task as long as i can
fast and good
MERCHANDISER (Former Employee) –  super 8 novalichesOctober 23, 2018
its typical day in the supermarket.. refilling stocks in the aisle guide the customer on what they want to know.the hardest part is rearrange always the stocks.
Pros
overtimes
Cons
no free meal
productive and fun
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa City, LagunaSeptember 23, 2018
a typical day at work is 6 days, i learn how to communicate people manage our team or line to goal our target. the most enjoyable part of the job is FRIENDSHIP and LEADERSHIP.
Cons
8hour
Salary / Benefits
The area was neat and clean
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Sacres Road, Mandaue City, CebuSeptember 13, 2018
The area was neat and clean. I like the management foe being strict of the cleanliness for the company produces foods and that's justifiable.I just don't like being an operator who haven't a chair because in the work, I stand almost 12 hours of my duty. I learned that in order to gain, you have to sacrifice all your strength and what you can do. I do enjoy being with the team of operators but the hardest part of it is that knowing that each one of us will leave.
Pros
Air-conditioned workplace
Cons
Long hours of duty that leads improper work/balance
Quality Assurance Inspector (Former Employee) –  Mandaue, CebuSeptember 3, 2018
Working in MNC was very nice experience, I've learned a lot like to have team works, and be responsible to work, and the Most enjoyable moment of the job is we need to have a teamwork with my co- employess.
Salary / Benefits
A productive and fun workplace.
Accounts Receivable staff (Former Employee) –  MandaluyongAugust 19, 2018
In 5 months working here has been the best decision I've ever made. Happy vibes environment because of friendly officemates. Free foods (Monde's products). I appreciate those who working here even people outside of my department.
Pros
free foods