Monde Nissin Corporation Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
productive and competitive place with food and resting area.
Production Crew (Former Employee) –  CebuJune 26, 2018
productive,I learnt to work fast and more extra careful in every production duties. Management are well mannered and professional, workplace are clean, well maintenance and orderly in good condition. The hardest part of the job when you got mistake on your packaging, labeling because you need to repeat the process, the most enjoyable part was you still have time to chat with your co- workers anytime and everywhere even it's not allowed during working time.
Pros
Cons
short break and medicine
productive and fun workplace
Production Crew (Former Employee) –  Davao City PhilippinesJune 12, 2018
The people at Monde Nissin Corporation seemed really nice from the moment you step into their office to the interview from the
- You'll receive a text message regarding the schedule of the interview
-Initial interview
-Examination
*after examination you'll receive a message for second interview*
-Second Interview
*after a week you'll get an email if you passed/ will proceed to the final interview*
Pros
free meals sometimes
Productive workplace
Production Crew (Former Employee) –  Complex BalibagoMay 2, 2018
I learned to manufactured the product and to give the exact details for every packed. All employees are good and friendly. The canteen is so clean and refreshing.
Pros
Good people
best work ive ever been
salesman and gather competitive activities (Former Employee) –  mandaluyong cityApril 27, 2018
monde nissin was the pricipal of newman marketing, a great company who always conducts team building and training to all its employees, give bonuses to a job well done.
Pros
trainings, team building
Salary / Benefits
productive and very nice people youve been meet
QA Lab Aide (Former Employee) –  sta.rosa lagunaApril 11, 2018
The people are very nice also the regulars . They treat you as their close friend. A lot of knowledge that you can get. And the company is good ......
Productive and enjoyable merchandising
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Iligan City Lanao del norte. PhilippinesApril 11, 2018
As a merchandiser my duties are to replenish goods from stockroom to the display area,I also see to it that the goods does not reach to its expiration date so I strictly apply the FEFO (First expiry first out)the first to expire must be the first to display in the display area or selling area. In order, for me to know the expiration dates of all the goods ,weekly I conduct an inventory.
Pros
Lots of benefits
Cons
Contractual term of employment
Productive and Fun workplace
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Mandaue City CebuApril 5, 2018
Its fun, you work either night shift or day shift, routine shifting hours and salary is weekly. Very trainable ,clean, stuff are friendly.We work like we are all family
Pros
Buy own own
Salary / Benefits
Productive and I'm enjoying my staying at monde nissin
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  LagunaMarch 30, 2018
I enjoyed my staying with monde nissin, in a sense that for having a kind of co workers I met and the job I got. I learned a lot when I was there and doing my best that I can do for the benefots of company as well as in me.
Pros
Measl allowance
Cons
Have breaktime2
Productive and enjoyable
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Felix Reyes St., Brgy. Balibago Santa Rosa CityMarch 8, 2018
There are lots of things that I learned while working in this company. I was exposed to perform different laboratory analysis, preparation of chemicals. And I also learned how to cope up with the busy environment and how to deal with other individuals. Indeed I enjoy with this job as much as that I am able to gain new learning and opportunity for further growth.
fun work place
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa City, LagunaMarch 1, 2018
i'm not enjoying work like production operator but i learned operate their machine that i find myself always operate the machine can make fun for me and enjoying the place i work

Want to know more about Monde Nissin Corporation?

Ask a question
Salary / Benefits
productive and good and fun
Production Crew (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa CityFebruary 15, 2018
very whelknonw food company.
very clen and 100% safe company.
always thingking the safe of the customer and the product produce.
environmental friendly company.
Productive Company!
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  MandaueFebruary 9, 2018
The company was great. I really admired their management. I learned a lot from them. The workplace culture was impressive. It was my first ever job. Enjoyable people and experiences. Positive vibes were presents.
productive and fun.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Mandaue, CebuFebruary 6, 2018
Productive and fun workplace and nice people whom i deal with. I've learned to operate some kind of machine at the same time not the same place of work.
Cons
long hours because of ever time
Facilities Technician
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa CityFebruary 4, 2018
I started to work as a assistant Technician year 2014 in service center .I learned some knowledge to improve more my skills .
In the past year Im an a machine operator in a particular company but for now I have no work.
Salary / Benefits
simple and honest all the time, and i give my best in this company i work hard
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityJanuary 30, 2018
simple and honest all the time, and i give my best in this company i work hard, to prove my skill as a merchandiser and also i learn new khowledge in this company to grow up my skill
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
8 hours duty a day
Salary / Benefits
Its fun working with them and i love my job there.
Logistic Staff (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa City, LagunaJanuary 30, 2018
I love doing my job there everyday even though some of the co-workers there are weird like sometimes they have attitudes i know that when you work in company of in the real you will experience a lot of things. I think the most harder of of my work is when i can't the booking for the trucks especially if its peak season.
Good work experience
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Central LuzonJanuary 29, 2018
The said work experienced was a good start for me to understand the responsibilities of a worker and how i cope up with the ascending numbers of applicants that needs a job
Challenging and encouraging workplace
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Makati CityJanuary 24, 2018
Our research skills were challenged and enhanced although I would love to have been trained personally by the staff and be able to venture into the business and workplace culture.
invoicing staff
invoicer (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa City, LagunaJanuary 9, 2018
i've learned many things in may previous job at monde nissin. such as an invoicing staff, you will do your task to do their receipt and gave it to the trucker and they will deliver it to the destination. the hardest part of it is to experience that they will pressure you to do faster and meet their quota. but the most enjoyable part of this job is to finish your duties and you can may relax and wait for the closing time.
Pros
free meals
Salary / Benefits
Good company to build your life investments
DC Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa CityJanuary 1, 2018
Monde Nissin helped me stabilized my life as I had built my career and had achieved my personal life goals leading to financial freedom. This is a good company to start with.
Pros
Good Management, Benefits and Salary
Cons
Work-Life Balance