Megaworld Corporation Employee Reviews

good environment
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityMay 18, 2019
residents friendly

dealing with the residents concerns
answering phone calls
greeting them in a professional manner
the most enjoyable part of my job to gain more friends
Pros
friendly staffs
what i learned
Internship (Former Employee) –  National Capital RegionApril 23, 2019
in megaworld corporation i learn a lot especially on how to compute the commission. how to communicate to different employee and how to face struggles of being a working person.
Megaworld provides opportunities
Senior Supervisor III Makati, Metro Manila (Former Employee) –  Makati City, Metro Manila PhilippinesMarch 5, 2019
I've been with the company for 10 years and 8 months. I'm initially an office associate but with hard work, perseverance and guidance from the management, I was able to move up to Sr Supervisor III / Team Head position.

Since my department is marketing, time is always gold. My team is a back office support, our service or assistance is needed from Mondays to Sundays.You should hire the right applicant not the best applicant if you want a steady flowing work of the team. I am confident to say that my team has the least turnover of employees in the history of our marketing department.

There are ups and downs in my 10 years journey with Megaworld but more important is the room for growth is almost endless, its up to the employee on how he will succeed.

It's been a great pleasure working with Megaworld.
Pros
The learnings, benefits, bonus, other perks
Cons
Time constricted due to the work nature of our marketing department
Salary / Benefits
Was assigned to a bad boss and overall a really good first job
Accounts Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  MakatiFebruary 28, 2019
Loved the benefits and we have 0 work life balance. During my stay, there was a surge of mass resignation amongst all departments but especially on the Accounts Management Department. Hope they improved this now.
Nice and Worth it
Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  TaguigFebruary 16, 2019
The company is worth it, the workplace is good, the medical benefits are very good and the management is okay. I learned a lot in the company, how important it is that you must understand the process, how to meet deadlines, how to communicate with others, and how to work with integrity and honesty. However commuting everyday to taguig is tiring.
Professional
HR Generalist Intern (Former Employee) –  Makati CityFebruary 5, 2019
Working in a company full of hardworking and professional employee gives you a push to work hard and work honestly. This comoany will teach you how to be a true giid employee
Pros
Allowances
Cons
Work life bal
Productive, fun and exciting
Executive Assistant under PR and Media affairs (Former Employee) –  ManilaJanuary 14, 2019
I'm grateful and honored that I worked in Megaworld Corporation esp. under the PR and Media Affairs Department. I've grown and become mature alot in terms of being professional and aswell in personal life.
Pros
Seminars and Events
Cons
Business Trips
Good company
Treasury Associate (Former Employee) –  Makati CityDecember 30, 2018
When I worked there it was really good. I learned a lot about SAP. My colleagues are all nice, but what I didn't like is the saturday schedule. It should've been off by weejends not a half day on weekends.
Pros
Work environment is good
Cons
Long hours and days
Salary / Benefits
Good work/life balance; average career advancement
Cost Engineer (Current Employee) –  Fort BonifacioDecember 17, 2018
Since this is a real estate developer, don't expect to harness your technical skill that much. My advise is work for a consultant or contractor first and learn all the skills that you can get, then apply here.
A fun workplace
4. A typical day at work
5. Management lets you expose professionally
Co-working space
Investment Consultant (Former Employee) –  TaguigNovember 29, 2018
Friendly and teamwork centered environment. The management is one of the friendlies in the business. Most enjoyable part of my job was being able to make decisions on my own.
Pros
Flexible break hours
Cons
Lack of budget for transportation
Not Happy
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  TaguigNovember 25, 2018
Release my commission! my client has already paid there downpayment and advance monthly amortization for 3years last September and already move in last October and im still waiting for my commission for almost 3months now and i already requested it for how many times in my portal even my director and manager has already send you guys the letter for request! I already have my new sale and you dont have the reason to hold it! We agents have also money problems and we were working for that money so better give and release it to us!
Salary / Benefits
The job is challenging and has made me grow as a professional.
Recruitment, Training, & Research Associate (Current Employee) –  Lapu-Lapu City, CebuOctober 17, 2018
Here at Megaworld, I have developed a certain appreciation for people who work in the sales industry. Further, as a working adult, I have realized that even though the job may seem impossible, you just need to have the attitude and the mindset and you will be able to handle anything.
not fun
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Cubao Quezon CityOctober 17, 2018
does not give the commissions no contract no benefits does not care about the employees they dont give the allowance properly they overworked there employees
Pros
no pros
Cons
does not care about the employees
Salary / Benefits
Loving but looking for a change of environment.
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Probinsya sang IloiloOctober 1, 2018
A typical day at work would start in the morning performing your duties and what not. Following up on appointments, updating the schedule of the boss. Calling suppliers, clients et al.
Management is really good and looks after their employees, work place culture is pretty fun since we treat each other as friends than as colleagues. I guess being I'm looking for a change of environemnt wherein I can be more challenge and channel my other skills.
Pros
Wonderful Colleagues
Salary / Benefits
Great stepping stone opportunity to start your first job!
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  ManilaOctober 1, 2018
I would say that what makes the workplace fun is the presence of your co-workers and other people you'll meet in different mall establishments. The best thing that I've loved in this company is that it keeps developing and growing. The fact that Mr. Andrew Tan is one the successful person who's very inspiring and humble as well - which makes the company awesome too.
Pros
Complete Benefits - with 13th Month Pay, HMO and Christmas Bonuses
Cons
They only give the opportunities of promotion to those employees that are already in higher position
Good environment and collegues
Documentation Staff (Former Employee) –  Pasay CitySeptember 26, 2018
Good heads and collegues.
Good environment
With Yearly bonus
Good experience for fresh graduates
Can apply property specialist under grad
About real estate
Productive workplace
AR associate (Former Employee) –  Fort BonifacioSeptember 24, 2018
Workplace is conducive area to be more productive. However, management has to learn more in terms of people management they have to consider their employees insights to build more and encourage more employees
Not that good
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 17, 2018
Well being a Property Consultant in this company is okay as long you get the commission that you deserve but in really dont have good experience with this company.
Great colleagues
Intern (Former Employee) –  TaguigJuly 24, 2018
- Everyday was prodcutive
- encountered the organizational setting and how it goes
- management are per department
- people are very random yet they are professionals
- hardest part of the job was to commit mistake
- most enjoyable part of the job is teamwork
Pros
Environment
Cons
Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Megaworld Corporation . Our community is ready to answer.

3.5Salary / Benefits