Megaworld Corporation

Megaworld Corporation Employee Reviews

Streesful but happy
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityJanuary 22, 2020
Overload work, low salary
Feels like family you will feel the closeness of the department employee
Hard to handle the clients complaint
---------------
Pros
Discount to their hotels
Cons
Low Salary
N/a
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Taguig CityJanuary 8, 2020
Most days were stressful but we manage. I am deployed at one of the Satellite Offices so less pressure and the environment is chill. The Management is okay but there's still a need for improvement.
Salary / Benefits
Work is great but people around you are not helpfull and have favoritism
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesNovember 24, 2019
When it comes to quality of products I must say it's very good, updated designs and perfect location for all clients. Sad thing is about after sales they don't assist their clients well and employees are left behind most especially of their commissions they have a very hard time asking for it. Past employees who already resigned cannot get their commissions anymore that's the sssadsppppartpartpartworkinwith th
Nice people and environment
SENIOR LUXURY PROPERTY SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Cubao Quezon CityNovember 10, 2019
I enjoyed meeting my workmates and eventually became my friends.
I love the monthly kick offs held in luxury hotel.
The mall assignment was tiring due to mall hours and you have to work on holidays. But I love the fact that I don't have to work 6 days in a week. 3-4 days are okay. I like the incentives like free hotel stay, cash gift check. Motivating to work there. The boss is generous and always treat us with food.
Salary / Benefits
Very professional and worth living and working for.
WAREHOUSE OFFICER (Current Employee) –  Davao CityOctober 20, 2019
A very nice working environment where people of different professions are on the same aspect of personality and very good and kind.

Smooth and well-compensated
Best Employer
Senior Mechanical Engineer Design Reviewer (Current Employee) –  Taguig CitySeptember 7, 2019
Best company to work with. Good benefits provided by the company and best work environment. The company can regular you with in 6 months in time with yearly increase.
Salary / Benefits
Amazing colleagues and work environment but poor salary
Senior Contracts Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  TaguigSeptember 1, 2019
I enjoyed working for Megaworld mainly because of the work environment and colleagues. There are also several events held for employees to provide work-life balance. However, salary and benefits are very poor and not proportional to the amount of work that is given to you.

Very understaffed but company prefers to focus on building more projects.
Salary / Benefits
Providing the best work experience
Junior Architect (Current Employee) –  Taguig CityAugust 4, 2019
Providing the best work experience, from the office building itself and the people I'm working with. Especially the comfortability of the employees in all working aspects.
Happy to surve
Accounting Intern - Treasury Department (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityJune 17, 2019
its a nice corporate environment and friendly employees and enjoy your work with your co workers and being a good person and given you a reward is to treat you like a person and apply to your work
Pros
Free cake if you have a birthdayy
good environment
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityMay 18, 2019
residents friendly

dealing with the residents concerns
answering phone calls
greeting them in a professional manner
the most enjoyable part of my job to gain more friends
Pros
friendly staffs
what i learned
Internship (Former Employee) –  National Capital RegionApril 23, 2019
in megaworld corporation i learn a lot especially on how to compute the commission. how to communicate to different employee and how to face struggles of being a working person.
Megaworld provides opportunities
I've been with the company for 10 years and 8 months. I'm initially an office associate but with hard work, perseverance and guidance from the management, I was able to move up to Sr Supervisor III / Team Head position.

Since my department is marketing, time is always gold. My team is a back office support, our service or assistance is needed from Mondays to Sundays.You should hire the right applicant not the best applicant if you want a steady flowing work of the team. I am confident to say that my team has the least turnover of employees in the history of our marketing department.

There are ups and downs in my 10 years journey with Megaworld but more important is the room for growth is almost endless, its up to the employee on how he will succeed.

It's been a great pleasure working with Megaworld.
Pros
The learnings, benefits, bonus, other perks
Cons
Time constricted due to the work nature of our marketing department
Salary / Benefits
Was assigned to a bad boss and overall a really good first job
Accounts Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  MakatiFebruary 28, 2019
Loved the benefits and we have 0 work life balance. During my stay, there was a surge of mass resignation amongst all departments but especially on the Accounts Management Department. Hope they improved this now.
Nice and Worth it
Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  TaguigFebruary 16, 2019
The company is worth it, the workplace is good, the medical benefits are very good and the management is okay. I learned a lot in the company, how important it is that you must understand the process, how to meet deadlines, how to communicate with others, and how to work with integrity and honesty. However commuting everyday to taguig is tiring.
Professional
HR Generalist Intern (Former Employee) –  Makati CityFebruary 5, 2019
Working in a company full of hardworking and professional employee gives you a push to work hard and work honestly. This comoany will teach you how to be a true giid employee
Pros
Allowances
Cons
Work life bal
Productive, fun and exciting
Executive Assistant under PR and Media affairs (Former Employee) –  ManilaJanuary 14, 2019
I'm grateful and honored that I worked in Megaworld Corporation esp. under the PR and Media Affairs Department. I've grown and become mature alot in terms of being professional and aswell in personal life.
Pros
Seminars and Events
Cons
Business Trips
Good company
Treasury Associate (Former Employee) –  Makati CityDecember 30, 2018
When I worked there it was really good. I learned a lot about SAP. My colleagues are all nice, but what I didn't like is the saturday schedule. It should've been off by weejends not a half day on weekends.
Pros
Work environment is good
Cons
Long hours and days
Salary / Benefits
Good work/life balance; average career advancement
Cost Engineer (Current Employee) –  Fort BonifacioDecember 17, 2018
Since this is a real estate developer, don't expect to harness your technical skill that much. My advise is work for a consultant or contractor first and learn all the skills that you can get, then apply here.
A fun workplace
4. A typical day at work
5. Management lets you expose professionally
Co-working space
Investment Consultant (Former Employee) –  TaguigNovember 29, 2018
Friendly and teamwork centered environment. The management is one of the friendlies in the business. Most enjoyable part of my job was being able to make decisions on my own.
Pros
Flexible break hours
Cons
Lack of budget for transportation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Megaworld Corporation . Our community is ready to answer.

3.5Salary / Benefits