McDonald's

McDonald's Salary & Benefits reviews: Service Crew

Found 438 reviews matching the search See all 182,193 reviews
Terrible management.
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityFebruary 18, 2020
Job itself is nice but the work environment is very toxic. Sometimes you work almost more than 8 hour-shift but you only get paid for 6 hours and call the rest of your overtime as "malasakit". It seems like leaving work on time is a crime. Managers have poor managerial skills and they give you a job for 2 persons to decrease labor.
Productive and fun
Service Crew/Cashier (Former Employee) –  ManilaFebruary 9, 2020
Yes it's fun, even though I have a lot bad experiences I always smile even I'm tired, McDonald's family they have unity. They help you as your family not either your manager or crew mate.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Not to long
Productive and fun workplace
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityFebruary 3, 2020
You need to have a long patience to be able to survive on this kind of work, you need to be friendly. I learned how to smile everyday because of this kind of work
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
Impolite customers
Salary / Benefits
Its advisable for a working student because they automatically promote them as a manager after they graduated. And the salary rate is not enough.
Service Crew/Cashier (Former Employee) –  TanzaJanuary 4, 2020
Should be ready for a shifting schedule and dont expect a high salary. And for its me its better not to be promoted as a manager because their salary fix and your responsibility or work is unlimited.
Salary / Benefits
Hands on work and time and effort
Cashier/Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Iligan City, Lanao del NorteDecember 17, 2019
being patient, flexible to all work, good listener and know to follow direction and showing your best to do good at work, and felt that your hard work appreciated by your manager .Worst experience there have been many times when she was overwhelmed with so much stress and nervousness, while working. Best experience giving me a award of being employee of the year 2018
Pros
free lunch and snack
stressfull
Cashier/Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityDecember 9, 2019
im not happy for salary also the management specially the attitude of some crews and also the manager but i have so many lern to my work if you want you can do it
Salary / Benefits
fun workplace , friendly manager and crewmates
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Calamba City, LagunaNovember 30, 2019
fun workplace , friendly manager and crewmates good location, have free meals and free uniform, good and on time salary since im a working student they give good schedule
Customer service experience
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Marikina CityNovember 26, 2019
Great, nice and fun to work with. It was a great time and experience to work with them since I am a working studenr at that time. Fairly compensated and schedule
happy and stress
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  molinoOctober 29, 2019
low salary because of provincial rate and i want to manila rate for my family and back to study i want go back to school for my future and i guess that is the best way to prove my self
Salary / Benefits
Productive and it's fun to work here
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  BinondoOctober 18, 2019
It's fun to work in mcdonald's because in mcdonald's if you're tired or stressed the people around you will help you. Great culture. Great management and complete benefits.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and I enjoyed my work
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  LemeryOctober 4, 2019
I got experience in working on fastfood. Its hard but I enjoy because of the other crew and management. About workplace it was good. Of course, I learned so many things about working.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Exact working time
Salary / Benefits
Productive and enjoyable workplace.
SERVICE CREW (Former Employee) –  pasayOctober 3, 2019
Good place to work. They acknowlege your improvements. They also promote their staffs. Free food. For me McDonald's are the best working place as a training ground for students. They're accepting students.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Only part time job.
Salary / Benefits
I dont like anymore the management team in Mcdonalds
Service Crew/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Cebu CitySeptember 17, 2019
I Only spend 6 hours in mcdonalds, only good for partimers. I need a fulltime job so that I can give money to my parents. I suddenly stop my studies because I need yo have a full-time job now, Mcdonalds is only good for the students.
Salary / Benefits
Fun and I have learnings everyday
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  BalintawakAugust 31, 2019
I've learn the impotance of customer loyalty and to have a good attitude to other employees. The time management is impotant also because I'm studying while working so I need to work hard to finance myself in my thesis and McDonald's helped me a lot.
Pros
Free lunch, free dinner and incentives
Cons
Availble time only
Salary / Benefits
I love my work and i learn a lot
Service Crew (Counter) (Cashier) (Former Employee) –  Imus, CaviteAugust 22, 2019
The company are good and the manegers they have a good woks and service can satisfied to the customer. Food and drinks has a quality and standard. I've learn how communicate and be friendly how to handle my time. I enjoy my worked. Because i give a satisfaction to the customer by my service
very fun and challenging
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Vistamall Balanga CityAugust 14, 2019
based on my experience i enjoy working at McDonald's it was challenging yet it was fun and you will learn so many things that will you as an individual.
Pros
free food
Cons
tiring
Great camaraderie
Food Service Crew - Cashier (Former Employee) –  Iligan City, Lanao del NorteAugust 13, 2019
Restaurant Manager is the best but some of the Shift Managers could use some training recap because they give inconsistent instructions.

McDonald's is one of the best training grounds for an employee. You can't go wrong if you have a background in this company since they follow a tried and tested gold standard in product and service.

Great camaraderie with my fellow crew and managers in general.
Pros
training, camaraderie
Cons
extension not counted, low salary rate, rush hours, unavailable products, small space
Assisting customers
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 20, 2019
Working in Mcdonalds helps me to interact to different individuals. Also helps me to improve myself and give me a chance ti be more responsible as a person.
Pros
Free food
Salary / Benefits
Very fun to work at espeically if you have the best crew with you
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuJuly 17, 2019
The best fast food chain ever! But the management needs to improve their leadership due to the fact that they don’t consider some of the crews are student.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Charity Overtime
Fun Workplace
Service Crew/Cashier (Former Employee) –  BocaueJuly 15, 2019
Good and friendly workmates. Free Food and fair supervisors. The hardest part of the job is where you must render your overtime in working without any free food.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

546.8K