Be yourself and be confident
Charm and good looks
and speak in english
Keep calm. Make it straight to the point in order to avoid follow up questions. It is better to answer it with confidence since it will make the interviewer more interested on how you communicate with him/her.
Just be confident and don’t overthink of the interview
Just be yourself and also don't nervous
More on customer service
Just be sincere, confident and be theirselves.
Just be yourself, answer the questions honestly. and don't be afraid and nervous.
- How does someone get hired at McDonald's? What are the steps along the way?21 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at McDonald's?19 people answered
- How are the working hours at McDonald's?11 people answered
- 15 year old can have this job?10 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at McDonald's?10 people answered
- If I'm a student and willing to be part of your team, What will be the set up for shifting? Is my sc…9 people answered
- Is it only for 18 and above students?9 people answered
- Does McDonald's require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does McDonal…9 people answered
- What is the interview process like at McDonald's?9 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at McDonald's?9 people answered