Yes, definitely. Because the company is catering the needs of a young aspiring student through part-time schedules
Yes and I was actually just 17 years old when I first have this job and also I got a crewmate who was also just a 16 years old
Yes under parent's consent and dswd's program
Yes! only parent's consent is needed and at least a high school graduate
Yes, but you need a parent consent letter.
Yes but must have parent consent
Yes, as part of the SPES Program
Nope age should start at 18 above have ability to work as a team.
It depends in company
No....qualified age is 18.
- How does someone get hired at McDonald's? What are the steps along the way?21 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at McDonald's?19 people answered
- How are the working hours at McDonald's?11 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at McDonald's?10 people answered
- If I'm a student and willing to be part of your team, What will be the set up for shifting? Is my sc…9 people answered
- Is it only for 18 and above students?9 people answered
- Does McDonald's require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does McDonal…9 people answered
- What is the interview process like at McDonald's?9 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at McDonald's?9 people answered
- Do McDonalds hired or not discriminating whatever your bachelor's degree?e.g. A licensed teacher.9 people answered