Maximum Solutions Corporation Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Not so fun.
PCO Staff (Former Employee) –  MakatiFebruary 8, 2017
Fun at workplace. Visit a facility once a week. Not your typical workplace. You should be more productive and more practical at work.
Productive and competitive workplace
TSD (Technical Services Department) Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Makati, P00October 22, 2015
I used to enjoy the work place before our department faced its downfall moments.
I personally enjoyed my colleagues as well as the work place and even the management on my first six years and thought to be in this company until my retirement age.
The hardest part is a pressure in meeting my monthly sales quota but still a challenging one.
Salary / Benefits
Productive yet not so stressful
TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR/ BIM SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Makati,PhilippinesSeptember 27, 2015
Typical work includes talking to Sales person and their clients. I learned how to deal with different kinds of people. The management is a considerate team.My co-workers are always on the go and the job seems easy with them. The hardest part of the job is when we needed to teach the in-depth features of software which was really part of our training. The most enjoyable part of the job is that we were able to travel in different places.

Want to know more about Maximum Solutions Corporation?

Ask a question