Maxima Machineries

Maxima Machineries Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Working in a manly environment
An environment that is mostly surrounded by large and heavy equipments used in construction industry. A new experience identifying different types of machines and its parts. It is usually a man's world but a woman can definitely fit in as a support team.
Stressful and challenging
Maxima pays great but requires your availability always. I was assigned in parts management but when you face the customers you have to be always accurate and attentive and give extra time.
Pros
compensations and benefits
Cons
no life work balance
Challenging Culture
You'll learn a lot.
Especially at the back end of operations.

Able to push yourself more than you'll know

Get different ways on interacting with people
Salary / Benefits
Good company for fresh graduates.
Although the rules are strictly followed, it is a good training ground for a fresh graduate. Since it is a Japanese firm, the 5s is strictly observed.
Salary / Benefits
Being a contractual employee here is just like working to them alone. You will do the task by your self and no one will help you. The management is awful and the salary is not good for the starting of career. I never enjoyed working here.
Pros
Cons
Salary
Challenging work
A company where work as a team and sharing of ideas is very important during troubleshooting to solve a problem and to achieve the common goal with zero customer complaint.
Salary / Benefits
Benefits
The company offers competitive compensation package, good for fresh graduates, could also be a source of training activities for engineers. .
Work balance or salary
The salary is high compated to other industries. Exposure to the industry is well managed. At some point career advancement might be a challenge in the company. You couldn't expect much trainings for career advancement. Management might be one of the problem.
Pros
High salary
Cons
No career advancement
Salary / Benefits
The Maxima Machineries have a 5's policy. We have sort,sustain,standardize,shine,systematize.
Maxima machineries is a wholesale of machinery. Our products is for mining equipments and heavy equipments particularly in there parts. The company is good and i have a lot of knowledge and experiences that i've learned.
Pros
With com. Allow. Rice subsidary.
Productive working place
The company helps the employees to excel through proper training. In every stage of position there are trainings to be done before you can go to another level. There are also branches that can fit your skills ( ex. for mechanics will be assigned to mining sites to practice their profession).
Proacvtive
Everyday updating of daily dispatch and minimize past due.
Learned more about technical matters.

Institute to all subordinates the importance of product support.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working with this Company
Being one of employee of Maxima Machineries, Inc. is an achievement for me because they have a good name in our industry.
happy and enjoying
i have work at maxima machineries since 2011 i start at the position of coordinator then after a few months the management approved my letter of intension as a mechanic trainee batch then during my 6months of being a trainee i learned how to performed PMS,troubleshoot all of our basic ekomatsu equipments.
Salary / Benefits
productive people and nice work place
Everyday is busy work place and maxima machineries mold me to be better employee and person pressure help me to be more efficient my co-worker is fun to be with and the hardest part of the job is all about urgency and month end and the most enjoyable part of the job for me is meeting because of some new ideas and it's very helpful.
Pros
communication allowance, rice and laundry and transportation allowance
nice salary
They offer a nice salary and the staffs were nice as well. It is very accessible. i learned a lot from this company also. Nice management
Salary / Benefits
It was a fun work place, people surrounds me were amiable and kind.
For everyday routine, I'll assist our customers, help them for the parts they inquired to, give them the quotation, and if they will purchase it will process until the invoice and give them the product.
I've learned a lot from this company, how to handle stress, how to smile in spite of many demanding customers, to be a great player or team mate inside the group.

For the management it was okay. My boss(Manager) was always there for me whenever I need their help, people were good.

The hardest part of the job maybe is dealing with our slow system, wherein I cant blame the system.

Being with my teammates(friends) was the best part, learning while having fun.
Salary / Benefits
just a practical and routine job, mining road maneuvers experienced, fair management, friendly co-workers, nite sometime tiresome, everyday new challenging destination.
Pros
sometime snacks offers
Cons
3hrs overtime offer