Maxima Machineries Employee Reviews

IT Assistant (Programmer) (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMay 9, 2019
Being a contractual employee here is just like working to them alone. You will do the task by your self and no one will help you. The management is awful and the salary is not good for the starting of career. I never enjoyed working here.
Pros
Cons
Salary
Challenging work
SERVICE ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis OrientalApril 21, 2018
A company where work as a team and sharing of ideas is very important during troubleshooting to solve a problem and to achieve the common goal with zero customer complaint.
Salary / Benefits
Benefits
Jr. Handler/ Finance Jr. Officer (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityDecember 25, 2017
The company offers competitive compensation package, good for fresh graduates, could also be a source of training activities for engineers. .
Work balance or salary
Parts Assistant (Former Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 28, 2017
The salary is high compated to other industries. Exposure to the industry is well managed. At some point career advancement might be a challenge in the company. You couldn't expect much trainings for career advancement. Management might be one of the problem.
Pros
High salary
Cons
No career advancement
Salary / Benefits
The Maxima Machineries have a 5's policy. We have sort,sustain,standardize,shine,systematize.
Parts Assistant and Finance Assistant (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMarch 15, 2017
Maxima machineries is a wholesale of machinery. Our products is for mining equipments and heavy equipments particularly in there parts. The company is good and i have a lot of knowledge and experiences that i've learned.
Pros
With com. Allow. Rice subsidary.
Productive working place
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 11, 2017
The company helps the employees to excel through proper training. In every stage of position there are trainings to be done before you can go to another level. There are also branches that can fit your skills ( ex. for mechanics will be assigned to mining sites to practice their profession).
Proacvtive
Technical Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 14, 2016
Everyday updating of daily dispatch and minimize past due.
Learned more about technical matters.
Institute to all subordinates the importance of product support.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working with this Company
Service Assistant (Document Controller & Reports) (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJune 4, 2016
Being one of employee of Maxima Machineries, Inc. is an achievement for me because they have a good name in our industry.
happy and enjoying
heavy equipment technician (Current Employee) –  quezon city philippinesMarch 12, 2016
i have work at maxima machineries since 2011 i start at the position of coordinator then after a few months the management approved my letter of intension as a mechanic trainee batch then during my 6months of being a trainee i learned how to performed PMS,troubleshoot all of our basic ekomatsu equipments.
Salary / Benefits
productive people and nice work place
Customer Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMarch 6, 2016
Everyday is busy work place and maxima machineries mold me to be better employee and person pressure help me to be more efficient my co-worker is fun to be with and the hardest part of the job is all about urgency and month end and the most enjoyable part of the job for me is meeting because of some new ideas and it's very helpful.
Pros
communication allowance, rice and laundry and transportation allowance
nice salary
Finance Assistant (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesApril 15, 2015
They offer a nice salary and the staffs were nice as well. It is very accessible. i learned a lot from this company also. Nice management
Salary / Benefits
It was a fun work place, people surrounds me were amiable and kind.
Parts assistant (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesApril 7, 2014
For everyday routine, I'll assist our customers, help them for the parts they inquired to, give them the quotation, and if they will purchase it will process until the invoice and give them the product.
I've learned a lot from this company, how to handle stress, how to smile in spite of many demanding customers, to be a great player or team mate inside the group.
For the management it was okay. My boss(Manager) was always there for me whenever I need their help, people were good.
The hardest part of the job maybe is dealing with our slow system, wherein I cant blame the system.
Being with my teammates(friends) was the best part, learning while having fun.
Salary / Benefits
ADT - operator - (Current Employee) –  Mainit, Surigao del Norte Phil.September 5, 2013
just a practical and routine job, mining road maneuvers experienced, fair management, friendly co-workers, nite sometime tiresome, everyday new challenging destination.
Pros
sometime snacks offers
Cons
3hrs overtime offer