Maxim Integrated

Maxim Integrated Employee Reviews

Good experience
Test Hardware Engineer (Former Employee) –  General Trias, CaviteDecember 10, 2019
Good experience.
Good benefits
Good work environment
Good salary
Work schedule is 4-3.
They have good compensation for every development on production.
Fun to work
SALES CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Current Employee) –  Gen. Trias CaviteNovember 28, 2019
Don't have a perfect word to described the feeling working here but Maxim is one of the best company I've worked. The management are very supportive and fun to work with.
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Dispatch Clerk (Former Employee) –  General Trias, CaviteOctober 31, 2019
• Use SAP ECC Production
• Input and verify activity reports• Email customers about shipments that were scheduled to arrive
• Process planners request
• Maintain files/records for all job duties
• Maintain and submit weekly reports of inventory
• Answer multiline telephone system
Salary / Benefits
The workplace culture at Maxim can be summed up by their annually events they do for the employees at each major location yearly.
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  CaviteSeptember 11, 2019
Maxim Integrated has great intelligent people, a safe campus, and a culture that promotes and supports an active lifestyle. There are many great tools and resources available for you to learn and cross train at work.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and gained a lot of experience working in this company
Quality Assurance Inspector II / Operator II (Current Employee) –  SilangAugust 23, 2019
It's fun to be working here at Maxim Integrated Philippines. As QA Inpector/operator , we have a lot of exciting and interesting experiencs working with my peers. Being with them doing my job is a lot more easy because they're always there to help me out in times of need and they've been very cooperative. The company envisioned to be innovative in working with their products giving them an edge over their competitors. In such a way, we also do our part as QA by sending the product to our customers more dependable, reliable above all quality product that would satisfy the needs of our customers. Spending my time here in the company for almost 16 years, I think I already do my share in the improvement of the company.
Pros
Free meal, free shuttle
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
Its ok working with this company
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  General Trias, CaviteAugust 3, 2019
Its a big help for me working in this company .I hope i can work again this company.That time my daughther is 2 yra old no one toke care of her thats why i force to stop frm my job.This time i want to work again at maxim.
Salary / Benefits
Colleagues are eager to pass on knowledge
Associate Member of Technical Staff (Former Employee) –  General Trias, CaviteJuly 14, 2019
My position had highly demanding but rewarding technical tasks that encourages perpetual learning. The company has decent management that exhibits meritocracy along with a good implementation of the company's principles.
Pros
Leisure events, Helpful colleagues
Cons
Long hours, Bureaucracy can sometimes get in the way of completing a task more effectively
Good place to work.
Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 7, 2019
Good place to work. We support the Test Manufacturing Line for 8 hours, which mostly we stand. PCs were still limited by our time which we share per work shift. My shift mates make the work light as we help each other.
production operator
PRODUCTION OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  philippinesOctober 7, 2018
as a production operator for 11 yrs i do my work ,my responsibilities,if have another hours for work i attend as a overtime and i enjoy my 11 yrs works with good and no record bad criminal
Pros
free meals and transportation
Cons
have insurance, healthcard, trainings
Salary / Benefits
A meritocracy thus, a great place to work at especially with generous people
Associate Member of Technical Staff (Former Employee) –  General Trias, CaviteOctober 5, 2018
Great people to work with, manufacturing engineers willingly shares knowledge with other teams, compensation is fine, career advancement is well laid out, management still has a lot to work on. Highly demanding projects
Fun and motivated
Operator (Former Employee) –  CaviteJune 6, 2018
good interpersonal relationship with the employees to the top management and also they gave good benifits and reliable for the circumstances that happend to every employee.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
8hrs
Salary / Benefits
Work life Balance is the best thing here
Analyst (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesMay 21, 2018
Work life balance is the best thing about this company. Lots of people whom you can learn cool stuff from. The management is always open for new ideas from the employees. I like the open door policy and the diversity of everyone
Good and satisfying workplace
Test Debug Engineer (Current Employee) –  General Trias, CaviteMay 21, 2018
Everyone are in sync. They are strictly implementing the One Maxim quote. Everything are improving in a short period of time. Co-workers fun to collaborate with and they are always willing to share what they have known regarding to work. Less stress and pressure.
QA/QC Inspector (Current Employee) –  DasmariñasApril 5, 2018
working on maxim is fine and ok because im a qa inspector here from dec 2003 up to present, but the only problem is the salary,we dont know how the yearly appraisal is doing
Pros
Free shuttle
Work Life Balance
Programmer I (Current Employee) –  General Trias, CaviteMarch 29, 2018
This company really has a work life balance. You will learn many things for about your career and even learn new things. You will have goals which should inspire you to do better. This is really a fun place to work. Benefits and salary is really good too.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and work fun with ping pong table, basketball court and volleyball court
Production Operator/UPH Validator/Auditor (Former Employee) –  Philippines, CaviteFebruary 19, 2018
>My typical day at work I am validating unit per hour on all machines and machine manpower ratio on all departments at Maxim Integrated. I encode what I have validated and report it to my superiors. I receive calls and respond on emails.
>I have learned many things from Maxim Integrated such as work with integrity, always show respect to other people,always share your thoughts for innovation, work with passion and engaged. Always show professionalism in all you do.
>The management at Maxim Integrated is very approachable.
>The hardest part of my job is when all department needed me but I can easily attend on their needs and meet their expectations and give high quality results.
>The most enjoyable part of my job at Maxim Integrated is that I have been with great people, I had experienced fun while working.
Pros
Free Rice Subsidy
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working and learned a lot of things from this company.
Export Clerk (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 29, 2018
Well, Its been 6 years since I resigned from this company. I must say that I enjoyed working and learned a lot of things from this company. I improved my MS office skills, improved my communication skills and confidence level. This skills helped me specially when I decided to work abroad.
Pros
Very friendly colleagues
Cons
Work during holidays(Christmas and New Year)
Salary / Benefits
My previous job was a room attendant,
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Dasmariñas, CaviteJanuary 20, 2018
My previous job was a room attendant, my duties was cleaning and servicing of guest room. It promotes a positive image to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and should also able to address guest requests and problems.
Salary / Benefits
I learned more about my job
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  CaviteJanuary 8, 2018
I learned more about my job because im promoted as OIC. It's a challenge for me to work everyday here. They developed my knowledge,skills and to work well.
Pros
free transfo allowance, free meal allowance
Productive Workplace - Employees are Warm
Security Manager (Former Employee) –  General TriasDecember 8, 2017
The company strive for excellence.
It has a good working environment.
Employees are empowered to air grievances thru HRD.
Communication with Management is practiced up to the level of the TOP CEO.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
The area surrounding the Plant is a traffic nightmare