Mary Mediatrix Medical Center Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
A place that will give a perfect training
Internship Trainee (Former Employee) –  Lipa, BatangasMay 1, 2019
This hospital will train you to be the best medtech you can be. With the experience of interacting with 100+ patients a day, it is not just your skill as a medtech that will be enhanced but also your interpersonal relationship with your co-workmates and most specially to different kinds of patients.
Salary / Benefits
The employer is nice and good
Medical Secretary (Current Employee) –  Lipa City, BatangasApril 27, 2019
I learned a lot and i used my skills here i learned a lot regarding medicals such as terms,sickness and drugs/complications and others procedures i know also the vaccines in all ages.
Pros
7 hours working
Cons
Incomplete benefits
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of the job
Credit and Collection Staff (Current Employee) –  Lipa City, BatangasMarch 25, 2019
One the best parts here is that I can also share not just my knowledge but also my talent. The management is very appreciative and welcoming to everyone.
training background
staff nurse (Former Employee) –  philippinesFebruary 18, 2019
the job in the hospital is very challenging,its not just handling patients but also dealing with other healthcare team. i learned to be flexible, patience and understanding with everyone. i had to deal with different personalities and be able to understand even though the person your dealing with is hard. i learned also to maximize my time and use my critical thinking as well. the most enjoyable part is i was able to finish my shift with no harm and error.
Pros
free lunch and breakfast
Cons
overtime yet salary is low
Toxic Managers
Accounting Assistant (Current Employee) –  LipaJanuary 26, 2019
Though it is a hospital institution they dont provide medical benifits to employees such as healthcard or discounts. The Labor Management Committee only gives a basket of fruits whenever a regular employee gets admitted in the hospital.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
1.30% when working on restday
Fun workplace environment
Theater Nurse (Full Time) (Former Employee) –  BatangasJanuary 8, 2019
I built a family relationship with my workmates who become my best friends. I have improved my knowledge and skilled in nursing whilst working here. Very nice doctors.
Pros
subsidised meals, bonuses
Cons
Long hours of work, low salary
Workmates are approachable
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lipa City, BatangasOctober 9, 2018
The company is strict about time management and it helps the employees on their work habits. We enjoyed our free meal everyday. Doctors are very accommodating and helpful.
Pros
Free Meal and Consultation on Doctors
Cons
Hot temperature
Salary / Benefits
State of the art medical facilities
Internship (Former Employee) –  LipaSeptember 5, 2018
High caliber Doctors and highly professional medical personnel. Fully-equipped state of the art medical facilities for the betterment of the ill patients.
productive workplace
Junior Business Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 15, 2018
i learned how to handle my anger and alots of things more on technical support and system support

toxic sometimes but fun also
lots of nice people..
Pros
free luches
Cons
toxic
Ward Clerk (Current Employee) –  BatangasJune 22, 2018
Mary mediatrix medical center have a good facilities, there are complete bed rooms for the good samaritan patients, semi private and private rooms, advance technology and complete equipments, and good governance of the doctors, also mediatrix is one of the best hospital in batangas,
Salary / Benefits
Pressured yet happy and productive workplace
Intern (Former Employee) –  JP Laurel Highway, Lipa City, 4217, BatangasJune 4, 2018
Mary Mediatrix Medical Center is a good healthcare institution. I was assigned in Philhealth Department which is under Finance Division. I must say that the workplace itself is a very pressured yet productive one. I learned doing some clerical works such as filing, sorting, scanning, photocopying, transmitting and encoding files and data. As an intern, the hardest part was the pile of forms and claims that needed to scan immediately to avoid lapses. It gave me so much pressure.
Cons
Overtime
challenging works
ward assistant / clerk (Former Employee) –  Lipa City, BatangasMarch 19, 2018
working with fun and challenges. alot of works to do everytime i had a duty. no overtime pay. nice working place. nice management. they treat their employees like a part of their family.
Good company
Environmental, Health and Safety Officer (Current Employee) –  BatangasDecember 12, 2017
Number 1 hospital in the region of batangas when in comes to professionalism. Quality of service. State of the art equipment. Hospitality of workers. Nice environment
Pros
good training grounds
Cons
low salary
Fun
Medical Laboratory Technologist (Former Employee) –  Batangas CityDecember 6, 2017
It was fun working with my co-FILIPINO worker. I miss them very much. I was a registered Technologist back home.. I will miss it dealing with other people.
Pros
FREE LUnch
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot from this institution
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Lipa City, BatangasNovember 21, 2017
I have a lot of experience from this institution, I learned a lot. I have fun with my colleague and we are one family in our department .I worked here from 7am- 7pm and vice versa included the overtime. During my time salary and benefits is enough for me but now I can say that it's not enough especially if you have a family. That management are good and also the supervisor.
Salary / Benefits
A very nice and complete facilities hospital setting but not worth of time & effort pratically and socially.
General Ward Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesNovember 9, 2017
Very tiring but most of the times you'll learn a lot from each cases. Related to my career i have learned a lot. Not really good when it comes to management, they're somewhat dictator.
Challenging roles
Internal Audit Supervisor (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesNovember 6, 2017
-customer focused
-advanced technology for a local healthcare
-work-life balance
-fun culture
-family-oriented
-traditional management style
-free lunch
A Tertiary Hospital with state of the art medical facilities
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Lipa City, BatangasOctober 27, 2017
A busy hospital with providing the optimum care towards client.
It help me to maximize my skills as a nurse in different areas such as Medical Surgical Ward, ER, ICU and Hemodialysis.
The management provides best possible benefits they can for the employees.
The hardest part of the job is dealing with stressed people due to their condition, though sometimes tiring, its very fulfilling.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace with our co-employee,and staffs..
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Lipa City,PhilippinesOctober 23, 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job is when we have a scrubbing room.We help each other for easy to finished our task thats why we enjoy that kind of work we gave to each other inside the company..
Pros
Own food
Cons
Short hours
Salary / Benefits
can able to work in stressful environment
Operating room nurse/Recovery Room nurse (Former Employee) –  Batangas City, PhilippinesOctober 21, 2017
Able to performed multi tasking job. Able to enhance my career through seminars and training once a year. I enjoyed the hospital benefits they provided each staff.