Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews

Found 76 reviews matching the search See all 18,457 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Marriott Manila I must say has a excellent training grounds for employees
Marketing Communications and Social Media Intern (Current Employee) –  ManilaJune 10, 2019
The Marketing Communications team really pushed me to become the best version of myself and I was very determined to finish and do good in all the tasks that I was given.
A Fun place
FRONT OFFICE SUPERVISOR- EXECUTIVE LEVEL (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityMay 30, 2019
a good company and a fun place to work with. They support you in every aspect and ensure give you all the trainings needed to be efficient and effective in your job
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long hours at times
its fun to work
culinary intern (Former Employee) –  PasayMay 17, 2019
the co workers is very friendly, fast paced invironment and i like the ambiance of the working area. i learned so many new things in kithen in my internship days in marriott
An amazing workplace.
On Call service (Current Employee) –  ManilaMay 7, 2019
I have learned so much in this Company I have never experience such work but I have learned so much in this Job. Specific to general . Positive and negative. But both are essential. It was a noce experience working here its hard but I've learned more about being a harworking person.
Pros
Free lunch Good experience Nice Supervisor
Cons
Long hours sometimes extended but no payment
Best company
Front Office Supervisor (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesMay 7, 2019
One of the best company in Asia Pacific. Will definitely apply all my training here in my next company. Might want to apply in Marriott or Sheraton Canda.
The Best Workplace Great People
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  ManilaMay 4, 2019
The best Workplace and Great Company Because its a International Company Great People,You feel like a Family,Comfortable for me,I love Marriott and I want to work here
Teamwork and productive
On-The-Job Trainee (Former Employee) –  ManilaMay 3, 2019
Being an assistant HR officer in a world known hotel is pressure but it will give me more knowledge, improve my strategies and keep my mind on set. Marriott is more on carrying their employee and give their employee all the training day by day to improve their skills
Fun working environment
Banquet Waiter (Former Employee) –  PasayFebruary 15, 2019
Best Team ever!! , would work more than 8 hours per shift as per job role demands it, have observe the best and practical work practices available during that time, hardest part for me was when my left toe was hit by a heavy table during a back-to-back event function that I was privileged to handle.
Pros
Learning something new, free extra meal
Cons
unconditional extention of working hours
Salary / Benefits
five star hotel with a good benefits
Kitchen Helper (Former Employee) –  philippines manilaFebruary 10, 2019
Marriott Hotel Manila is an international 5- star hotel that is built in front of the international airport in the Manila Philippines. The hub of all the beauty of this location. Just a few minutes away from entertainment, shopping and dining area, the hotel offers a visitor with a relaxing stay while enjoying the beauty of this area.
Pros
free meal
Cons
long working hours
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun work place
FRONT OFFICE AGENT/ EXECUTIVE LOUNGE RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  ManilaFebruary 6, 2019
talking to different kind of people. working with my colleague is fun. any dispute to my work here can easily have solution. talking to foreigners are my passion
Productive and Fun
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityFebruary 1, 2019
Cebu City Marriott Hotel's training was very helpful in terms of the proper procedures to follow in the Food and Beverage Service and makes sure that the standards are being followed to offer its guest a memorable experience.
Pros
Free lunches.
productive
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee) –  ManilaJanuary 26, 2019
During a typical work, one of my biggest tasks is checking in on my guests and assisting their needs during the stay. I learned to be professional in customer service and enhance my communication skills. We had a good team work. Management gives opportunity for the growth of our career.
Fun, Caring, Loving Company
Pool Attendant (Current Employee) –  Iloilo City, Probinsya sang IloiloJanuary 10, 2019
we are proud master of our Craft, with skill and imagination we create memorable experience unique to each relentless in our pursuit of excellent. Put people first
Pros
Free lunch, Free Gyms
A good Experience
Kitchen staff- Pastry (Current Employee) –  ManilaDecember 31, 2018
I learned a lot in this hotel. So grateful because mostly sous chefs are kind and friendly. always on Standard when it comes to products and services.
Productive and fun workplace
internship (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityDecember 19, 2018
Teaches you to be more proactive and to anticipate guests needs. Always thinks about the welfare of their employees. and they believe that if you take care of your employees, your employees will take care of your business. Makes good employee recognition with Brilliant Host program.
Elegant and generous workplace
Human Resources Trainee (Former Employee) –  ManilaNovember 3, 2018
They make sure that the staff is comfortable at their job. They have very nice selection of food at the cafeteria. You need to time in 15 minutes before your duty.
Pros
delicious cafeteria food
Cons
busy hotel
Salary / Benefits
Fun work place and great people to work with
Reservation Agent (Former Employee) –  ManilaSeptember 26, 2018
Processes reservations by mail, telephone, telex, fax or central reservation systems referral.
Processes reservations from the sales office, other hotel departments, and travel agents.
Knows the type of rooms available as well as their location and layout.
Knows the selling status, rates, and benefits of all packages plans.
Fun to work at
Front Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  Cebu CitySeptember 24, 2018
What really motivated me in working with the company is my colleagues. Despite the pressure and stress from work, when you have a good boss and reliable colleagues, almost everything is perfect.
Pros
Free meals, free laundry of uniforms, discounts
Cons
graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
Equal opportunity for employee growth
Waiter (Current Employee) –  Paranaque phillipinesSeptember 22, 2018
Marriott hotel is a very interesting company hotel to work for. The hotel is very beautiful in design and always clean and fresh.the management is always helpful friendly and very professional.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Part time on call
Salary / Benefits
Productive, Good environment and mutual respect with the co-workers
Reservation Agent (sales and marketing) (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuSeptember 11, 2018
Marriott Cebu is a wonderful company. I learned a lot of things when I worked as a reservation agent. I took calls, reserve a room, transportation and guest requests.

The management was great. it is a diverse management where we practice mutual respect and teamwork.

The hardest part of the job is the guest complaints. It needs a lot of patience and a calm composure to handle the situation.

The most enjoyable part of the job are my colleagues. They helped me a lot to become more confident, hardworking and motivated.
Pros
Free lunches and dinner.
Cons
long hours ( depends on the situation)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

58.5K