Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews

Found 83 reviews matching the search See all 19,340 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Good
Steward Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityNovember 7, 2019
Good service charge
Good training
Nice culture
International service experience
Good management
Good GM
Good executive chef
Good F&B manager
Nice company to work with
Be part of them
Commis (Current Employee) –  Pasay CityNovember 6, 2019
Marriott Hotel is the best company. You can enjoy every moment of your life while your working there. The food standard, food hygiene and sanitation is very consistent.
Good Company
On the Job Trainee (Former Employee) –  ManilaOctober 9, 2019
Fair Job opportunity
Quality of service and product are of the highest standard
Working environment is fine
Food safety is implemented to the highest level
Salary / Benefits
Good
3rd Commis Chef (Former Employee) –  Pasay city manilaAugust 23, 2019
Good for an entry level because people can learn a lot of culinary skills and knowledge. The drawback is the long working hours. We work for 14-15 hiyrs a day and the salary is very low.
Productive & Fun workplace
Chef de Partie (Current Employee) –  PasayAugust 20, 2019
A hotel environment where in you can learn a lot of things. They provide a work/ life balance in our schedule. The management annually give us recreational activities in which we relax and get to socialize with other employees.
Amazing Hotel
none (Former Employee) –  ManilaAugust 8, 2019
Having our hotel familiarization at Marriot Hotel was an amazing experience. Learning about its history and architecture was very inspiring. Being familiar with their rooms and how comfy it is was overwhelming because just ro be inside Marriot is and will always be a great priviledge.
Im happy to work here
Food Server (Former Employee) –  Cebu cityJune 17, 2019
This is when i under go on the job training..the management and the staff teached me well.and i learned a lots and i applied it in my skilled ..i really want to work again here if have chances
Pros
Free food
Cons
8hours plus over time
Salary / Benefits
Marriott Manila I must say has a excellent training grounds for employees
Marketing Communications and Social Media Intern (Current Employee) –  ManilaJune 10, 2019
The Marketing Communications team really pushed me to become the best version of myself and I was very determined to finish and do good in all the tasks that I was given.
A Fun place
FRONT OFFICE SUPERVISOR- EXECUTIVE LEVEL (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityMay 30, 2019
a good company and a fun place to work with. They support you in every aspect and ensure give you all the trainings needed to be efficient and effective in your job
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long hours at times
its fun to work
culinary intern (Former Employee) –  PasayMay 17, 2019
the co workers is very friendly, fast paced invironment and i like the ambiance of the working area. i learned so many new things in kithen in my internship days in marriott
An amazing workplace.
On Call service (Current Employee) –  ManilaMay 7, 2019
I have learned so much in this Company I have never experience such work but I have learned so much in this Job. Specific to general . Positive and negative. But both are essential. It was a noce experience working here its hard but I've learned more about being a harworking person.
Pros
Free lunch Good experience Nice Supervisor
Cons
Long hours sometimes extended but no payment
Best company
Front Office Supervisor (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesMay 7, 2019
One of the best company in Asia Pacific. Will definitely apply all my training here in my next company. Might want to apply in Marriott or Sheraton Canda.
The Best Workplace Great People
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  ManilaMay 4, 2019
The best Workplace and Great Company Because its a International Company Great People,You feel like a Family,Comfortable for me,I love Marriott and I want to work here
Teamwork and productive
On-The-Job Trainee (Former Employee) –  ManilaMay 3, 2019
Being an assistant HR officer in a world known hotel is pressure but it will give me more knowledge, improve my strategies and keep my mind on set. Marriott is more on carrying their employee and give their employee all the training day by day to improve their skills
Fun working environment
Banquet Waiter (Former Employee) –  PasayFebruary 15, 2019
Best Team ever!! , would work more than 8 hours per shift as per job role demands it, have observe the best and practical work practices available during that time, hardest part for me was when my left toe was hit by a heavy table during a back-to-back event function that I was privileged to handle.
Pros
Learning something new, free extra meal
Cons
unconditional extention of working hours
Salary / Benefits
five star hotel with a good benefits
Kitchen Helper (Former Employee) –  philippines manilaFebruary 10, 2019
Marriott Hotel Manila is an international 5- star hotel that is built in front of the international airport in the Manila Philippines. The hub of all the beauty of this location. Just a few minutes away from entertainment, shopping and dining area, the hotel offers a visitor with a relaxing stay while enjoying the beauty of this area.
Pros
free meal
Cons
long working hours
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun work place
FRONT OFFICE AGENT/ EXECUTIVE LOUNGE RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  ManilaFebruary 6, 2019
talking to different kind of people. working with my colleague is fun. any dispute to my work here can easily have solution. talking to foreigners are my passion
Productive and Fun
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityFebruary 1, 2019
Cebu City Marriott Hotel's training was very helpful in terms of the proper procedures to follow in the Food and Beverage Service and makes sure that the standards are being followed to offer its guest a memorable experience.
Pros
Free lunches.
productive
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee) –  ManilaJanuary 26, 2019
During a typical work, one of my biggest tasks is checking in on my guests and assisting their needs during the stay. I learned to be professional in customer service and enhance my communication skills. We had a good team work. Management gives opportunity for the growth of our career.
Fun, Caring, Loving Company
Pool Attendant (Current Employee) –  Iloilo City, Probinsya sang IloiloJanuary 10, 2019
we are proud master of our Craft, with skill and imagination we create memorable experience unique to each relentless in our pursuit of excellent. Put people first
Pros
Free lunch, Free Gyms

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

58.9K