Manulife Financial

Manulife Financial Salary & Benefits reviews

Be your own boss.
Being a financial advisor gives you the flexibility to manage to manage your own business. You meet a lot of people whom you share the benefits of being protected.
Fantastic Agent life
Manulife is by far the nicest insurance company to work with as agents, u dont need to buy the forms etc except for freebies to be given to ur client. And once u get quota u r recognize with gifts and or free travel with pocket money.
Salary / Benefits
manulife is a great company and pays well
manulife is a great company but, since i have a little one to attend at home i deed a job that doesnt require my personal appearance at the office. manulife gives a great compensation with workers who devote their time fully with the company
Good working environment
Nice Company to work at I really love the people and the location is so accessible in everything. I had a wonderful experience working here for how many years and the benefits really good also the yearly appraisal works so good for all the employees.
The Management is great
It was great
Unlimited bonus, not a salaried position but if you work well you paid well that I lasted 7 years as a financial advisor. I just had to let it go since I relocated.
Pros
Streams of income
supportive manaement
Manulife if best company, work life balance, very competitive salary and benefits. more trainings to devvelop your personality annd to know how to more sales and to enhance yourself.
Pros
free lunch if have trainning
Cons
ppressure time
Salary / Benefits
Its fun and serious place
Its not an easy job. I learned to be focus all the time and to be always active.The workplace is nice clean amd it has a good smell. the hardest part of the job is to contact the client that is not already active or rather too contact a client that is already dead. The most enjoyable part of the job is to have fun with the co workers.
Pros
free lunches and freebies
Cons
short hours only
Salary / Benefits
Strong human and employee relationship
Everything you are searching for one's company is in Manulife Data Services Inc. This is also a safest fun place to work. Company is also generous when it comes to allowances, bonuses and annual increase.
Salary / Benefits
fun at work due to adventures
Manulife was a Great Company i enjoyed my jon and the salary as will, for the same time i enjoyed the benefits given to us and the nature of work was challenging.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
healthcare
Salary / Benefits
A lot of learning with fun environment
I have learned a lot here that I still use until now. It gave me ideas about the important of investments and insurance. I enjoyed working with my colleagues since it was a light and happy environment. It was hard looking for sales, but at the end of the day, its not the commission and all. Its the help I get to give my clients with their finances.
Pros
Gift Certificates and Travels
Cons
Commission basis salary.
Gives opportunity to everyone
Welcomes opportunity explorers. Qualifications are not too high but just reasonable. You can transfer to any department as long as you have at least 1yr tenure in your current dept. They also give opportunities to fresh graduates.
Pros
Free parking, budget food, good health care
Cons
unorganized HR
work life balance
work life balance is not applicable when you are under operations, the volume of submission every day is a challenge to face. but despite of all the hard work you will enjoy the benefits that the company gave to the employees
Pros
happy people
Cons
overtimes
Salary / Benefits
Working with Manulife is definitely a great experience.Application of trainings is challenging.
Manulife Philippines is definitely a stable company to work with.Benefits are tremendous depending on work load and strategies that you invest.You work as a team,but at the end it will still depend on the time,effort and patience that you put in.
Pros
You learn how to deal with different types of clients and learn how ro be analytical in so many ways
Cons
Time management is defubitely needed
International Quality Service Provider
Nice job, competitive salary, good management, encourage extra curricular activities like; corporate social responsibilities, sports fitness clubs, and many more!
Pros
with non taxable allowance
Cons
mandatory OT (sometimes)
Productive and fun workplace
In here, we just don't sell life insurance, we sell what life insurance can do. It is our advocacy to share our knowledge to people. Helping people with their financial needs and protecting their loved ones is truly a noble job. The company and employees can give you a legendary service.
Pros
Free travel benefits
Fun people at work
Working with Manulife feels like home. You are being surrounded with fun and smart people. The best part is the monthly meeting where you get to suggest the things that the team needs to improve and free team lunch to top it all.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
unpaid OTs
Salary / Benefits
I learned to deal with clients
Job Work - my work here is just on part time basis only;

Salary / Benefits - Salary is based on Commission; Since my work here is part time only, If I don't get to close a client, I don't get commissions;

Job Security - If you get to close more sales, you get more job security /advancement

Management - Good management
Pros
You get to learn more about their products
Cons
No Sales, No Commissions
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace wherein HR team are really developing culture and family spirit within the company.
My typical day is I am taking claims/benefit and is subject for reimbursement. Processing of someone's insured depends on their policy contract and other rules and requirements. The hardest part is that I have a daily quota for these regardless if claim received have a lot of receipts. The most enjoyable part of my day is that working hours is fixed and if there are instances to have extra work, we are paid off accordingly.
Pros
Overtime Pay, Lot of Activities, Extra Incentives
Cons
Quota Based
Salary / Benefits
If you looking for side income manulife insurance company is suitable for you just make your self bussy and always keep in touch to your prospect clients.
Fun Place
It is a fun place to work and a lot of benefits. It has budget for different company events and perks for their employees, they make sure everyone's expectations are met or are exceeded.
Salary / Benefits
Work/Life Balance is not a privilege, salary is middle
My life at Manulife was very exciting but a little bit tiring. I've learned and enoyed a lot of things. My hardest part at the same time my enoyable part of it was when I became a Team Leader. The people where nice to be with. I became more matured and responsible person!
Pros
Lots of Benefits and aloowances
Cons
Long hours of working specially during Peak Seasons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manulife Financial. Our community is ready to answer.