Manulife Financial

Manulife Financial Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Work is so hard but you are well paid for it
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Lapu-Lapu City, CebuJanuary 21, 2020
I guess, this is the most extravagant company I worked with, so far. Not just because we need to be formal all the time unlike other BPO Company, but they have this huge offer and some incentives that will really make you happy.
Good Company
Administrative Officer (Former Employee) –  Cebu City PhilippinesDecember 17, 2019
Working in Manulife is a great opportunity, my intellectual skills, communications skills, and able to work under pressure has developed very well. The people that I am working with were very helpful. You will really see and feel the team work in order to achieve daily goals.
Salary / Benefits
Great avenue for enhancing leadership skills.
BUSINESS PROCESS ASSOCIATE - INSURANCE (Former Employee) –  Technohub, Quezon CityDecember 11, 2019
Great camaraderie and company activities. I had a great time working with Manulife where I was able to gain more self-confidence and enhance my skills.
Salary / Benefits
manulife is a great company and pays well
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Davao CityNovember 27, 2019
manulife is a great company but, since i have a little one to attend at home i deed a job that doesnt require my personal appearance at the office. manulife gives a great compensation with workers who devote their time fully with the company
Big Organization
HR Specialist/Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityNovember 12, 2019
Culture of Manulife is great. However they do not pay right and also employees are loaded with work that is why there are a lot of backlogs. No career advancement. They hire outside instead of promoting employees.
Good working environment
Business Processing Associate (Former Employee) –  Techno hub Quezon CityNovember 2, 2019
Nice Company to work at I really love the people and the location is so accessible in everything. I had a wonderful experience working here for how many years and the benefits really good also the yearly appraisal works so good for all the employees.
The Management is great
Salary / Benefits
I learned that you should be patient in work.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cagayan de oroOctober 28, 2019
They continually request additional paperwork. I spoke with a customer service agent on the phone and she walked me through the entire process. I had issues prior with not submitting enough documents, so I decided I would submit every single document and receipt associated with the claim and they still required more, specifically the name and address of my doctor, which would have been on the initial paperwork. I called again today and was given a completely different method of filing claims, and told to disregard the previous information. This has happened with every single claim, I've never had this issue with other companies.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace to work with other professionals
Associate operations analyst (Current Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuOctober 13, 2019
This is a company who help me build my skills up more in customer service, communications and business writing. The company offers a lot of training for the employees improvement.
Pros
Free trainings
Very supportive colleagues
Insurance Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Quezon City PhilippinesSeptember 29, 2019
Manulife is the best Insurance company for me.
This company provided a lot for me and my knowledge on how to sell products and services the right way and with integrity.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Seasonal earning
Very welcoming environment
Financial Adviser (Former Employee) –  Makati CitySeptember 26, 2019
It's like everyone knows you. I felt a very warm welcome when i was new. My supervisors are very approachable and very thoughtful. They show great examples on how to do your job
It was great
Insurance Adviser (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 22, 2019
Unlimited bonus, not a salaried position but if you work well you paid well that I lasted 7 years as a financial advisor. I just had to let it go since I relocated.
Pros
Streams of income
Salary / Benefits
Being a MANULIFE Financial Adviser is a great privilege.
Financial Adviser (Current Employee) –  AlabangSeptember 1, 2019
Being a MANULIFE Financial Adviser is a great privilege and an honor.
You will be trained well to be a professional, & a reliable financial adviser. Manulife will help you get a license from Insurance Commission.
It isn't an easy job, you should take it seriously because your clients entrusted their money for their future. Preparing for children's education, retirement, health care, etc..
Productive but no compensation
Assistant Secretary ( Trainee ) (Former Employee) –  AlabangAugust 26, 2019
I learned about documentation and all. Encoding and filing of files. Talking to people and all. It is fun as an assistant but rough day at work. You can have fun
Salary / Benefits
Productive and with fun workplace. And with work life balance.
Reports Analyst III (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 21, 2019
With career advancement. With Training and courses to offer that will help with the advancement of your career.
Company always find time that the employees have a work life balance.
Salary / Benefits
A company that encourages professional and personal growth
WORKFORCE DATA ADMIN COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 14, 2019
I am so lucky to have Manulife as my first employer after graduation. The company has given me more experience and knowledge I was expecting to gain during my stay.
supportive manaement
Licensed Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Makati CityAugust 9, 2019
Manulife if best company, work life balance, very competitive salary and benefits. more trainings to devvelop your personality annd to know how to more sales and to enhance yourself.
Pros
free lunch if have trainning
Cons
ppressure time
Salary / Benefits
Productive and very competitive work environment
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Pasig CityJuly 8, 2019
A typical day in Manulife starts with a prayer, an inspirational song. It is followed by inspirational talk from a known practitioner in any field. Lastly, it will be focused on inspiring one another to hit sales requirements for the month.
Great Company
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa City, LagunaJune 20, 2019
A typical day at work is reaching to your clients for their reports and calling prospect clients to share financial wellness knowledge. Other days are for field service where we are meeting with our clients for discussions. The most enjoyable part of the job is you are paid for what you worked for plus incentives like free travels and gift certificates.
Salary / Benefits
Its fun and serious place
SECRETARY (Former Employee) –  Ortigas Pasig CityJune 19, 2019
Its not an easy job. I learned to be focus all the time and to be always active.The workplace is nice clean amd it has a good smell. the hardest part of the job is to contact the client that is not already active or rather too contact a client that is already dead. The most enjoyable part of the job is to have fun with the co workers.
Pros
free lunches and freebies
Cons
short hours only
Salary / Benefits
Strong human and employee relationship
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  National Capital RegionMay 21, 2019
Everything you are searching for one's company is in Manulife Data Services Inc. This is also a safest fun place to work. Company is also generous when it comes to allowances, bonuses and annual increase.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manulife Financial. Our community is ready to answer.

3.7Salary / Benefits