Manulife Financial Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
A company that encourages professional and personal growth
WORKFORCE DATA ADMIN COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 14, 2019
I am so lucky to have Manulife as my first employer after graduation. The company has given me more experience and knowledge I was expecting to gain during my stay.
supportive manaement
Licensed Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Makati CityAugust 9, 2019
Manulife if best company, work life balance, very competitive salary and benefits. more trainings to devvelop your personality annd to know how to more sales and to enhance yourself.
Pros
free lunch if have trainning
Cons
ppressure time
Salary / Benefits
Productive and very competitive work environment
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Pasig CityJuly 8, 2019
A typical day in Manulife starts with a prayer, an inspirational song. It is followed by inspirational talk from a known practitioner in any field. Lastly, it will be focused on inspiring one another to hit sales requirements for the month.
Great Company
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa City, LagunaJune 20, 2019
A typical day at work is reaching to your clients for their reports and calling prospect clients to share financial wellness knowledge. Other days are for field service where we are meeting with our clients for discussions. The most enjoyable part of the job is you are paid for what you worked for plus incentives like free travels and gift certificates.
Salary / Benefits
Its fun and serious place
SECRETARY (Former Employee) –  Ortigas Pasig CityJune 19, 2019
Its not an easy job. I learned to be focus all the time and to be always active.The workplace is nice clean amd it has a good smell. the hardest part of the job is to contact the client that is not already active or rather too contact a client that is already dead. The most enjoyable part of the job is to have fun with the co workers.
Pros
free lunches and freebies
Cons
short hours only
Salary / Benefits
Strong human and employee relationship
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  National Capital RegionMay 21, 2019
Everything you are searching for one's company is in Manulife Data Services Inc. This is also a safest fun place to work. Company is also generous when it comes to allowances, bonuses and annual increase.
Global advancement It experience
Application Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesMay 16, 2019
Global advancement It experience but slow when it comes to a new process I mean there are multiple approvals to be done before process become official
Good place to train
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  ManilaMay 13, 2019
A very supportive management and team members. I felt balance between work and personal life. They provide a lot of extra curricular activities which I have enjoyed the most
Bad Culture
Customer Service Professional 2 (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityFebruary 15, 2019
The management is not very understanding, and not even hands on. Some trainers and agents come to work in micro mini like cheerleading skirts, though they explicitly have dress codes. Some agents were unprofessional, they talk about quarrels during huddles, not work.-- with the batch i was with, guess i was just lucky to have them as my team mates. There are no one on one coachings, they do not give opportunities even of 1 day leaves, its hard because leave calendars are black outs. No coachings, no off phone developments, though there are enough time. Managers do not understand a working student. I got employed here when i was studying, i declared i was a student, but they never gave opportunity for flex time, no sort of compromises. I decided to leave the company. This is atleast from where I was, I dont know for other areas, because they do pretty have some other departments which i like but you have to be a graduate if you want to apply to those departments like acturials.
Pros
free coffee, ave. Of 15 calls a day, fixed sat sun offs and canadian holidays off, generous with ham, and grocery items on christmas
Cons
no sleeping quarters, limited lockers, small pantry area, NHO happens after 1 month of your training, weird, not very much opportunity for leaves, no coachings
Salary / Benefits
fun at work due to adventures
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Ayala Mabolo city, CebuFebruary 14, 2019
Manulife was a Great Company i enjoyed my jon and the salary as will, for the same time i enjoyed the benefits given to us and the nature of work was challenging.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
healthcare
Salary / Benefits
Challenging but the rewards are great
Financial Adviser (Former Employee) –  BaguioFebruary 2, 2019
A typical day at work is to do prospecting. You should be able to set appointments to potential clients. I learn on how to deal with different kinds of people.Great support from the management. Everybody is very accommodating, supportive, and friendly. The hardest part of the job is on how to deal with negativity/rejections from potential clients. The most enjoyable part of the job is that knowing your product can really help people to have financial freedom.
Salary / Benefits
It is a noble job to have served every Filipino family
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuNovember 15, 2018
Working as Financial adviser is a noble job, serving families who want to be secured in their future goals and plans.

Securing one's family income is fun!
Pros
Free training and product review presentation
Cons
tiring
Qmazing
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  ManilaNovember 13, 2018
You are my match made in heaven. There is never a second where you aren’t there to lift me up when I need you to. I am so incredibly fortunate to have crossed paths with you in the beginning. It has brought us to this beautiful point in our lives. You are everything I could ever want in a woman. I will never want anything or anyone else. That I can promise
Salary / Benefits
A lot of learning with fun environment
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Santiago City, IsabelaSeptember 26, 2018
I have learned a lot here that I still use until now. It gave me ideas about the important of investments and insurance. I enjoyed working with my colleagues since it was a light and happy environment. It was hard looking for sales, but at the end of the day, its not the commission and all. Its the help I get to give my clients with their finances.
Pros
Gift Certificates and Travels
Cons
Commission basis salary.
Gives opportunity to everyone
Mainframe Prod Support (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 24, 2018
Welcomes opportunity explorers. Qualifications are not too high but just reasonable. You can transfer to any department as long as you have at least 1yr tenure in your current dept. They also give opportunities to fresh graduates.
Pros
Free parking, budget food, good health care
Cons
unorganized HR
work life balance
Senior Collection Assistant (Former Employee) –  Makati CityAugust 22, 2018
work life balance is not applicable when you are under operations, the volume of submission every day is a challenge to face. but despite of all the hard work you will enjoy the benefits that the company gave to the employees
Pros
happy people
Cons
overtimes
Knowledge about future Insurance & Estate Plannings
Assistant or Associate Unit Head (Former Employee) –  Dumaguete CityAugust 4, 2018
Attend/conducts COP “Career Orientation Program” to train new Agents to be future Insurance Advisors, focus on weekly DZMM, COP , JSP and Insurance Commission Licensing Reviews and Examinations, monthly and quarterly meetings with Management Top Sales and Directors to achieve company’s direction , updated programs and new products.
Pros
Free Lunch & Snacks & Freebies
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
A company where you can enjoy the environment and offers work life balance
Sr. Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityJuly 30, 2018
Manulife is a great company which promotes work life balance to employees. The most enjoyable part of my carreer here is the opportunity of travel outside the country specially in Canada for free. The business units and partners established a good relationship with staff and clients.
Culture and Work advancement
Part-Time Financial Adviser/Real Estate Planner (Current Employee) –  Makati PhilippinesJuly 24, 2018
Company provides enough room for advancement for all employees. It is very professional in dealing with all of the employees. It is provides a world class service to its clients and employees.
workload balance
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  ManilaJune 20, 2018
had an entry-level position, at first, it was okay then after 6mos. another project was added that was not even in the contract then on my 9th month I am already working on 4 projects plus managerial task but still in an entry-level position, communication is lacking as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manulife Financial. Our community is ready to answer.

3.7Salary / Benefits