Manila Doctors Hospital Employee Reviews

Good Hospital
Medical and Surgical Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  ManilaOctober 8, 2019
a good hospital in the heart of Manila that delivers best health care. Hospital management is great, as well as the staffing. work life balance is attainable
Salary / Benefits
a good organization to practice ones profession
Head, Employees Welfare and Services (Former Employee) –  ManilaAugust 5, 2019
has a very good management team where you can freely express ones opinions about organizational improvements and development. respect and professionalism are observed at all times
Very ideal hospital setting
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  ManilaJune 26, 2019
Very conducive to working. Easy to adapt with the kind of working environment. Teamwork is one value that is very much practiced by everyone.
It's actually a very good working experience even with the doctors and my peers there.
I consider this one of my most cherished work experiences, that's why I spent 7 years of my life there.
Salary / Benefits
Nice but there are few things I am going to call out.
Nurse (Former Employee) –  National Capital RegionMay 7, 2019
The hospital is nice. The facilities are sanitized, equipments are functioning well. They pay good. I like the benefits too.

I just don’t like the seniors. They will talk behind you. This is not a healthy working environment. Wondering why this hospital is understaffed? Because juniors are resigning because of your bully seniors. It’s true. They don’t feel like assisting a junior at all. Not very friendly. You need to learn on your own ‘cause they will blame you if you accidentally made a mistake.
Cons
Bullies.
Salary / Benefits
It is a worker friendly institution
Former Medical Resident (Former Employee) –  Internal MedicineApril 28, 2019
It has been a pleasure working at MDH. They care for their workers as much as they care for patients. There is good camaraderie between workers. The management tries to bring out the best of its workers and they are appreciative of them.
Salary / Benefits
Manila Doctors is a awesome hospital
Senior /Chief Radiation Therapist (Current Employee) –  Un Manila PhilippinesFebruary 24, 2019
We at the Manila Doctors give patients satisfaction whether charitable or with pay. We also give a extra conditional love to our patients and work for us to see the patients who suffering on cancer.
Good company
Nursing Orderly (Former Employee) –  Ermita, ManilaFebruary 17, 2019
has a good day off, i learned to take care and help some patients. The management is very reliable, the culture is like a family. my hardest part of my job is to see a baby dying. The most enjoyable part of my job is to help our clients to their needs
Salary / Benefits
A very good tertiary hospital
Nurse (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 11, 2019
It is one of the top private tertiary hospital. The hospital itself is patient centered, personnel improvement is one of their priority. The hospital is one of the most busiest hospital located in Manila.
Pros
They have a very good training personnel and facility
Employee activities
Property Custodian (Former Employee) –  ManilaNovember 29, 2018
I always go to work every morning with a smile in my face because of my co-workers. they always there for everyone to help and to give services. That's why I work hard and I stay for along year to serve customer and patients in Manila Doctors Hospital.
Salary / Benefits
fun to work with colleagues
Property Custodian (Former Employee) –  ManilaNovember 27, 2018
What i like most in my company! is that i work with my heart because of the people around me they are so helpful to each and everyone. and also i like to work because of our costumer the patient that we needed our services.
Salary / Benefits
Management is open in training its staff to develop their individual potential and skills
Head (Current Employee) –  ManilaNovember 20, 2018
There are presence of strong management back-up in all areas which has a good and bad sides.

Overall the treatment for all its employees are fair with open line of communication up to the top management.

Due to various facet of work, day to day tasks sometimes is stressful.
Pros
Meal Allowance, Yearly Incentive
Cons
Long hours of work
Great hospital experience.
Staff (Current Employee) –  ManilaAugust 27, 2018
Honestly the hospital is great for learning. HR division welcomes new employees well. Intradepartment issues are not addressed wel especially in a specific department. OIC’s not welcoming. Some regular staff bully new employees emotionally. Doesn’t orient new staff with the department policies. They don’t tell you regarding the rules and regulations within the department. They surprise you. they’re mad at you for something that you didn’t intend to do. New employees usually at fault. No teamwork. No moral support from senior, only from a few, but never from the one in charge. Head is moody. Does not address improvements for the system, ego is high. We have been told that the hospital doesn’t value employees anymore which is dismaying. You should always work under threats. They always threaten employees. Not a healthy environment. It’s quite unfortunate that the hospital doesn’t know about these things. Overall hospital is 8/10. Department 5/10 learning environment 7/10
Pros
Yearly increase, great hospital experience, environment great for learning
Cons
Micromanaging
Challenging and fun
Internship (Former Employee) –  ManilaAugust 15, 2018
There's lot of learnings inside the pharmacy, you'll dispense lots of medicine and drug needed by the patient.They have an advance type of dispensing.
Pros
Free snacks, benefits
Harmonious employee relationship
Internship (Former Employee) –  ErmitaJuly 18, 2018
In the eyes of an intern, this is what I remember experiencing in the HR Division. The supervisors were kind and informative of what interns should do and learn in the field of Human Resource. They seemed like a normal family, they joke with one another, even with interns, while keeping the team productive. Internship here was fun and full of learning. I had my most productive experience here in MDH among all my internships from other fields.
Dietary Department Staff are Very Professional
Therapeutic Nutritionist Intern (Former Employee) –  ManilaJune 30, 2018
Staff at the Dietary Department works well as a team. New employees are assited by their seniors. Work atmosphere is not toxic. Though a little stress and pressure is stressed by the management team - which turns out to yield good performance by the subordinates.
Salary / Benefits
fun workplace but sometimes stressful
On call Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  ManilaJune 12, 2018
busy and sometimes stressful but enables you to handle different kinds of patient care and treatment and also enables you to encounter different cases of patients. most enjoyable part of job is dealing with patients and seeing them get better and be back to their normal life.
very nice workplace
pantry aide (Current Employee) –  manilaMay 2, 2018
employees are very nice hospitable courtious the management gave us a above minimum salary..the benefits are very nice that you will work very hard they gave us 2days off per week
Pros
free lunch
Cons
8 hrs only
Fun to work
Medical Technologist (Former Employee) –  ManilaMarch 23, 2018
This is like a playground for me. I've worked with the coolest people on the same age that I was. It's a combination of learning experience, building a friendship, developing skills and of course rendering services. Senior staff are very very patient in giving training for us starting careers and they are very supportive and considerate.
just good co-workers
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Manila, PHILIPPINESMarch 2, 2018
very tight scheduling even though you are sick.management is strict.hardest place to work but i learned a lot especially in ward area.andthis is the place iv'e met the very good nurses.
Cons
no health insurance, no breaks
Senior CT-Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Former Employee) –  PHMarch 2, 2018
Productive and gives staff a room for improvement. Good training ground. Quality healthcare within peoples reach. Affordable medical assistance. Friendly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manila Doctors Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2