Mang Inasal

Mang Inasal Employee Reviews

Stressful but competitive
It was a fun but stressful job. Got to meet a lot of different people. Has good training ground. Fun workmates. Long hours. Overtime sometimes required.
Pros
Good traning ground
Cons
Long hours. Poor benifits.
Salary / Benefits
Its my pleassure being part of service team.
For me it was great and challenging. There are always customers. You must be friendly to your work mates, managers and specially to customers. Keep on smilling all through out the day, even if you have a bad day or super duper tired.
Salary / Benefits
you can learn many things and help you meet more people not just your co workers but also the big boss. you must be flexible and can work under pressure
Good work
Cashier
Server

Greetings customer

Make sure they good

Make sure you server right

Ask about allergies

Cleanliness my respect

Patient

Smile

Awareness

Friendly
fun and productive
a typical day is a busy day. cleaning the area and washing all the used utensils and also serving the food to the costumer. i learned to managed my time and i gained more friends while working in this company.
Salary / Benefits
Enjoyable, Good Practices and positive attitude.
It's basically good training ground for fresh graduates specially with management courses they have high value for food safety and excellent service. It's worth the experience.
Pros
Incentives and benefits.
Cons
Low salary, extremely high and long contract bond.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace with my co-workers and the management
Working there is very difficult but it is fun.
it showed to be a strong individual as a worker.

And also the crew is very entertaining and knowledgeable
Salary / Benefits
A fast pace environment where ethical works and values are highly regarded
This where a family grows within a workplace. The training ground for furture aspirants of becoming a hardworking filipino individual. Mang Inasal Tayug taught me to become industrious and passionate of who and what i am now as a person.
basketball and volleyball.long tennis
It has good communication skills in our team and also we are always happy to treat the customer and also to give the satisfaction to the customer. Blumentrit Mang Inasal was the best of all time.
Smart hustle strategy
I learned a lot at the mang inasal and worked very quickly at that company and all the staff were very friendly and I learned to socialize with other people as I was a service crew
Patience and Presence of Mind
You need great patience to work in this industry. You need to think quick and remember everything you do during peak hours. You will encounter different attitude of your co workers.
Salary / Benefits
Serving food and preparations preparation
I can work under pressure.

I learn to handle and manage the inconvenience of customer's demands.

The nature of work is almost tiring and exhausting but rewarding because at the end of the day you everything ended well
Pros
free lunch
Cons
salary is not across the board
I all most 10 months in my work
As an applicant of your company as a waiter, my typical day in may work was very crowded and i learned in my work is being pacient in our customer any time
Manh Inasal
not good company for a worker, they abuse their worker, and have a low salary for 9 hour working hours and 2 day off every month and have no pay in over time
Salary / Benefits
Mang inasal is a good company
Being a service crew is not easy . But you need to do your best for customer satisfaction. You also need to know whwt is food safety in their company.
Salary / Benefits
Work hard and be yourself.Enjoy working with your companion
Working at Mang Inasal is such a good experience.It helps me to improve the level of my self confidence and learn to mingle with different kinds of persons.In this work,you need to give your full attention and customer focus for them to be able to reach their needs and customers satisfaction.
No work life balance
Very stressful work and very poor management system. Employees are not compensated well, no benefits given to employees other than mandatory benefits.
Salary / Benefits
Good
Nice 1st job but at that time i need to choose studies. They help me especially the manager on how to get attach to the work environment and i can say that I'm well trained regards through that
Fun
Fast pace work
So much learning

Helps you grow

recommended starting point when you want to be a team player in a company you wish to apply ...........
happy & enjoy
ihave 10 hours work , i learned so much high temp, all managers are good they always have heart from us, the hardest part is when im duty clossing hours..
the most enjoyable is when so much customers i cant remind hours just only i enjoy it
Fun
It builds condfidence to those individuals who just starting to enter adulthood or being employed . Employee themselves create bond the helps the to interact with the clients