Makati Medical Center Employee Reviews

Challenging
Junior Medical Technologist (Former Employee) –  ManilaJuly 19, 2018
Even though I just worked here for almost 2 months I learned a lot, how to handle stress and how to adapt to a certain situation as easy as possible with the help of my collegues.
Great hospital
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Makati CityMay 29, 2018
Challenging environment, highly skilled colleagues, well managed institution, undercompensation, understaffed, overworked employees. Only good for experience opportunities
MMC Review
Senior Radiation Therapist (Current Employee) –  Makati CityMay 14, 2018
A place where you will really grow as a person not only in your skills and also with your personality. The hospital hones a lot of great medical staff which makes this hospital as on how it is right now. Thumbs up for its services and on how they handle their staff's concern.
Pros
Bonus, Incentives, Benefits
Cons
Basic Salary
Salary / Benefits
Good
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  ManilaApril 28, 2018
Makita Medical Center is the second hospital i was served as Staff Nurse. I learned how to deal in different cases of patient, the management of this hospital was good.
Best Hospital
Senior Medical Technologist and Designate (Current Employee) –  Makati CityApril 23, 2018
This hospital is very established and the hospital has very good solid reputation among industry practitioners. Systems, policies and procedures are in place. A known Joint Commission Accredited Institution. Culture of safety is on top of the priority. It embraces innovative thinking and it has a supportive environment,
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot of skills
Medical Store Assistant (Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Makati cityApril 21, 2018
MMC helped me a lot to enhance my skills and professionalism. I enjoyed working with other staffs. It is a superb experience for me to work in this institution who gives good benefits to its staffs..and it is trully a hospital with a heart to its patients.
Pros
Good institution
Cons
Shifting
Prestigious Hospital
CT Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Makati CityApril 21, 2018
Provides World Class Quality Care. Very Excellent service. Everything is good. The staffs are nice. Management is above average. Everything is perfect.
Salary / Benefits
Great training for future work abroad
Junior CT-MRI Technologist (Current Employee) –  Makati City, PhilippinesApril 1, 2018
We cater atleast 50 patients per day, and we operate 24/7. I learned almost everything about MRI and continuously growing. The hardest part of my job is handling agitated patients.
Pros
Meal allowance
Salary / Benefits
Makati Medical Center has taught be to more efficeint when it comes to work.
Senior Medical Technologist - Specialist (Current Employee) –  Makati CityFebruary 26, 2018
In my current workplace, we make sure that all tests done are done in an effective manner. We do not just based our work on how fast we do it. I really appreciate how me and workmates put heart in everything we do, I am glad to be an employee here because of the proven and tested quality of service we provide. I am glad as well that Makati Medical Center serves as my training ground to prepare me for a tougher future ahead.
Pros
Free medications
Salary / Benefits
Extensive work; poor culture/working environment
Analyst (Current Employee) –  MakatiFebruary 20, 2018
While there is a vast chance to practice your field of choice, the amount of workload is not balanced with the expectations set by the management. There is no apparent care or concern for the holistic career growth of its employees, not to mention the sickening politics and overemphasis on hierarchy and traditional workplace culture.
Fun and interactive medicines
Pharmacy Encoder (project based) (Former Employee) –  MakatiFebruary 4, 2018
Merely more on encoding and dispensing medicine. more on doing reports and suggestion on my manager and helping pharmacist to dispense medicine correctly and accurately.
Always have party
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  MAKATI PHILIPPINESFebruary 1, 2018
Assist daily activities in medical/ surgical ward
I learned to work hard after graduation
Management is fair to all employee
Workplace is good and clean
Hardest part of my job sending dead body to the morgue
I enjoy mostly during general meeting
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Always busy
Salary / Benefits
State of the art technology, great experience but nurses are underpaid
SCRUB NURSE/ CIRCULATING NURSE (Former Employee) –  MakatiFebruary 1, 2018
being a nurse is fulfilling yet tiring and draining when you are not well compensated and work life balance is not possible. Although updated with recent technology, it is always busy.
wonderful management
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Makati CityJanuary 15, 2018
productive. best in cleanliness and patients assistants most of all good character of the employees. doctors are so good. specialists as well. best in patients care.
Salary / Benefits
It is a great place for internship
Internship Student (Former Employee) –  MakatiNovember 12, 2017
As an intern, it was sort of a good experience. Our supervisors treated us well and didn't treat us like typical interns who you could just command and not give any concern about.
Salary / Benefits
Hospital with a heart and accredited by the JCI
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Makati PhilippinesNovember 11, 2017
Explains procedures to patient to reduce anxieties and obtain patient cooperation.

Practices Radiation Protection Techniques to minimize radiation to patient and staff.
Salary / Benefits
One of the best hospitals in the Philippines
Junior Medical Technologist (Current Employee) –  MakatiNovember 3, 2017
Makati Medical Center is a hospital with a heart.
To be the Philippines’ undisputed leading medical center by 2015 and competitive with the best in the world by 2020, staffed with highly experienced/highly qualified medical and healthcare practitioners, enabled by state-of-the-art diagnostic and medical/surgical equipment and a cadre of well-trained professional support staff. Our patients and their families should experience the highest level of satisfaction with the healthcare services we provide.
Salary / Benefits
a lot of training for learning experience
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  makatiOctober 17, 2017
A workplace where able to practice what I have learned and where I learned a lot like on how to handle particular/difficult patients Provide professional healthcare and compassionate care.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
overtime
Salary / Benefits
A place where in it'll challenge your personality, skills and knowledge to become more competent.
Nursing Administrative Staff (Former Employee) –  Makati City, PhilippinesOctober 8, 2017
The hospital is in tertiary level. They value time. They have a good system for schedules. They prioritize patient's quality care and confidentiality.
Good benefits
PATIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATVE (Former Employee) –  Makati CitySeptember 25, 2017
Work life balance. Registration and billing for te patients. Welcoming the patients and refer them to their assigned units. Enjoyable part of this job is you can encounter different people.