Makati Medical Center Employee Reviews

Good facilities
Medical Technologist Intern (Former Employee) –  Makati, PHLSeptember 29, 2018
It's always a busy day everyday. The hospital is world class. They perform many tests just like any leading hospitals. The work place culture is good.
Pros
lots of facilities
Cons
expensive cafeteria food
Time Management Skills
Universal Biller (Former Employee) –  MakatiSeptember 20, 2018
This job really helped me to balance my life. Working in a hospital especially in Emergency Room helped me to manage my time properly. This helped me enhance my speed and communication skills.
Pros
Medical Benefits, Bonus
Benefits are great
Universal Biller (Former Employee) –  Makati CitySeptember 4, 2018
In MMC, you'll be able to experience the most toxic work you'll ever have but good thing is that they'll compensate your hard work very well. The management is good.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and Very meticulous when it comes to cleanliness
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Manila NCRSeptember 1, 2018
The work starts at 6am and no late. What ive learned is how to get along with different people and have a very long patience. A very strict management but in a good way.
Pros
free 1 polo shirt for OJT
Cons
Long Hours
Clinic Nurse for Medical Doctor-Patient Consultation Set-Up
Clinic Nurse (Former Employee) –  Makati City, PhilippinesAugust 24, 2018
I have worked with an Ophthalmologist and an Endocrinologist in Makati Medical Center. A typical work day is very busy because they have the same clinic schedule and both Specialist is having clinic consultation. Patients come in all at the same time so proper management and trafficking is very important for them to be served with satisfaction. The hardest part of the job is if you encounter a difficult patient where in waiting time is a big deal form them. The most enjoyable part of the Job is that when you encounter kind and generous patients you get to have a nice treat like lunch or a snack.
Pros
Management of time depend on how I worked with it
Cons
salary not that compensated
Exciting
Administrative Staff/Professional Services (Former Employee) –  Makati CityJuly 30, 2018
Aside from the friends I had, everyday is an exciting day for me because I meet different kinds of people and taught me a lot of lessons. Also the compensation is good
Challenging
Junior Medical Technologist (Former Employee) –  ManilaJuly 19, 2018
Even though I just worked here for almost 2 months I learned a lot, how to handle stress and how to adapt to a certain situation as easy as possible with the help of my collegues.
Great hospital
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Makati CityMay 29, 2018
Challenging environment, highly skilled colleagues, well managed institution, undercompensation, understaffed, overworked employees. Only good for experience opportunities
MMC Review
Senior Radiation Therapist (Current Employee) –  Makati CityMay 14, 2018
A place where you will really grow as a person not only in your skills and also with your personality. The hospital hones a lot of great medical staff which makes this hospital as on how it is right now. Thumbs up for its services and on how they handle their staff's concern.
Pros
Bonus, Incentives, Benefits
Cons
Basic Salary
Salary / Benefits
Good
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  ManilaApril 28, 2018
Makita Medical Center is the second hospital i was served as Staff Nurse. I learned how to deal in different cases of patient, the management of this hospital was good.

Want to know more about Makati Medical Center?

Ask a question
Best Hospital
Senior Medical Technologist and Designate (Current Employee) –  Makati CityApril 23, 2018
This hospital is very established and the hospital has very good solid reputation among industry practitioners. Systems, policies and procedures are in place. A known Joint Commission Accredited Institution. Culture of safety is on top of the priority. It embraces innovative thinking and it has a supportive environment,
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot of skills
Medical Store Assistant (Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Makati cityApril 21, 2018
MMC helped me a lot to enhance my skills and professionalism. I enjoyed working with other staffs. It is a superb experience for me to work in this institution who gives good benefits to its staffs..and it is trully a hospital with a heart to its patients.
Pros
Good institution
Cons
Shifting
Prestigious Hospital
CT Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Makati CityApril 21, 2018
Provides World Class Quality Care. Very Excellent service. Everything is good. The staffs are nice. Management is above average. Everything is perfect.
Salary / Benefits
Great training for future work abroad
Junior CT-MRI Technologist (Current Employee) –  Makati City, PhilippinesApril 1, 2018
We cater atleast 50 patients per day, and we operate 24/7. I learned almost everything about MRI and continuously growing. The hardest part of my job is handling agitated patients.
Pros
Meal allowance
Salary / Benefits
Makati Medical Center has taught be to more efficeint when it comes to work.
Senior Medical Technologist - Specialist (Current Employee) –  Makati CityFebruary 26, 2018
In my current workplace, we make sure that all tests done are done in an effective manner. We do not just based our work on how fast we do it. I really appreciate how me and workmates put heart in everything we do, I am glad to be an employee here because of the proven and tested quality of service we provide. I am glad as well that Makati Medical Center serves as my training ground to prepare me for a tougher future ahead.
Pros
Free medications
Salary / Benefits
Extensive work; poor culture/working environment
Analyst (Current Employee) –  MakatiFebruary 20, 2018
While there is a vast chance to practice your field of choice, the amount of workload is not balanced with the expectations set by the management. There is no apparent care or concern for the holistic career growth of its employees, not to mention the sickening politics and overemphasis on hierarchy and traditional workplace culture.
Fun and interactive medicines
Pharmacy Encoder (project based) (Former Employee) –  MakatiFebruary 4, 2018
Merely more on encoding and dispensing medicine. more on doing reports and suggestion on my manager and helping pharmacist to dispense medicine correctly and accurately.
Always have party
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  MAKATI PHILIPPINESFebruary 1, 2018
Assist daily activities in medical/ surgical ward
I learned to work hard after graduation
Management is fair to all employee
Workplace is good and clean
Hardest part of my job sending dead body to the morgue
I enjoy mostly during general meeting
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Always busy
Salary / Benefits
State of the art technology, great experience but nurses are underpaid
SCRUB NURSE/ CIRCULATING NURSE (Former Employee) –  MakatiFebruary 1, 2018
being a nurse is fulfilling yet tiring and draining when you are not well compensated and work life balance is not possible. Although updated with recent technology, it is always busy.
wonderful management
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Makati CityJanuary 15, 2018
productive. best in cleanliness and patients assistants most of all good character of the employees. doctors are so good. specialists as well. best in patients care.