Lufthansa Technik Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
Material Planning & Procurement (Former Employee) –  Villamor Air Base, Pasay City 1309September 10, 2019
I learned and developed my knowledge in Aviation. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing different types of airplanes in our hangar and how they function.
Salary / Benefits
Im a responsible person. Hard working. Work with quality and safety
AIRCRAFT MECHANIC/AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE (Current Employee) –  PasaySeptember 7, 2019
Rain or shine, i can finish my job. I learn to respect others. Learned to do job well. I respect culture. I dont know what is the hardest part of the job because i enjoyed my work
Good company
Aircraft mechanic level 1 (Current Employee) –  PasayAugust 14, 2019
Good company with good benefits. Average compensation.
Good workplace. Great people to work with. Caring and helpful in terms of trainings. Great company to start a career.
Productive workplace
Intern ( Trainee ) (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityAugust 3, 2019
Co-workers are fun to work with. Different tasks are given depending on the pending tasks to be accomplished. Great place to enhance your working skills.
Quality Process Engineer
Intern ( Trainee ) (Former Employee) –  PasayJuly 7, 2019
Lufthansa Technik Philippines is a maintenance repair and overhaul company that caters many airline companies with their respective maintenance requirements and checks.
Salary / Benefits
Happy and healthy working environment
Avionics Mechanic Trainee (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityJune 13, 2019
The company has a great reputation. They always sees to it that their rules and regulations are implemented. The people and the management are fun to work with.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and very lovable company to work with
On the Job Training (OJT) (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityMay 14, 2019
The company always prioritize the interns or the on the job trainees of the company, the company are always willing to get more trainees as they can base on my observations, they treat the interns or trainee like a regular employee when applying for the position. They also conduct job interview for the trainee applicants like a regular applicant. When working in the different departments, i observed that they treat the trainee like a family to them. They always easy to get along with and lastly they are consistent being caring from first to last day of the trainee.
Pros
Frew morning drinks, free shuttle
Salary / Benefits
Filipino employees are great to work with.
Senior Production Planner (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesApril 2, 2019
The shops are well organized to the industrial standards. Every process stands to aviation authority requirements. Being as a component capability specialist. We assure TOP requirements.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Slow progress on modernization, Everything is budgeted and limited which sometimes sacrifices quality.
Very Productive Company and Friendly Staffs
On the Job Training (OJT) (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityMarch 1, 2019
Most of the day I am reading aircraft manuals for its maintenance. I also authorizes Engineering Controls (EC's) and task cards. I update aircraft flight hours and flight cycles. Over all my On-the-Job Training in Lufthansa Technik Philippines is fun and worth because I always get to see and go inside large aircrafts.
Pros
Very Friendly Workers
Aircraft Mechanic
Aircraft Mechanic Trainee (Former Employee) –  PasayFebruary 25, 2019
Aircraft Maintenance Technicians inspect and perform or supervise maintenance, preventive maintenance, and alteration of aircraft and aircraft systems.
Success Career Growth
On the Job Trainee (Former Employee) –  PasayJanuary 11, 2019
When you work at Lufthansa you have a high chance of Successful Career Growth. When it comes to experience in Training it will make you successful in the future.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Lack of Food Choices
My job as an Cabin Mechanic at LUFTHANSA TECHNIK
Aircraft A&P / Cabin Mechanic (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesDecember 11, 2018
Lufthansa Technik Philippines is where my Aviation Career started. I was able to pass the Maintenance Training Program and was able to learn a lot. In here, I was able to learn on how to read, understand and analyze the Manuals and Drawings for the job assigned for us. The workplace is really nice and the management is really stable but the salary is very low. The hardest part of the job was to work 12 hours a day every day but still the salary is low. The most enjoyable part of the job is to work with the the Best Crew and Seniors.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and lot of experience
ON JOB TRAINING (Former Employee) –  VILLAMORE AIRBASE PHILIPPINESDecember 4, 2018
Lufthansa Philippines a german company that maintain overhaul repair of aircraft. Lufthansa Philippines one of the largest MRO in the Philippines and they hired highly intellegence mechanic
Salary / Benefits
Actually I took my ojt there and its good you learn so many thing in repairing the aircraft
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Villamor air base ,pasay cittOctober 19, 2018
They will let you do some work in the aircraft they are friendly at helpful even youre just an ojt trainee there and I love the place they have the best cafeteria
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work place.. Very nice people and easy to get with
Aircraft Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityOctober 18, 2018
Day starts with a meeting analyzing what to do for the whole day. Very nice workplace.. Very nice and understanding workmates always helping others to achieve others dreams
Salary / Benefits
A nice place to work with
Mechanic-B (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 7, 2018
A good company, with a good management system where Leaders generates enthusiasm, always depends on goodwill, coaches employees by showing how it's done, develops people, fixes an error together and gives credit to it's employees. A workplace that exercises reasonable working hours/days. Develops good harmony between employees. Promotes safety in the workplaces. Provides appropriate training on the employees particular on Hazardous Elements. Manager / supervisors always smiles, they all are pro-active and practices JUST CULTURE, balance treatment are made between employees regardless of which country they came from. A good division of labor is implemented and everyone did their job base on their job description.
The hardest part of the job was only when you need to do multi-tasks considering the deadline.
Best MRO to gain experience
Aircraft Structure - Junior Mechanic / Level 1 (Current Employee) –  Pasay City, PhilippinesOctober 4, 2018
I learned a lot in my field. The management, culture is very good. The work and life is well balanced. The hardest part of mine in this company is the salary, but the benefits are good. The most enjoyable part is that you gain not just experience but also the family.
Productive and efficient
Aircraft Mechanic (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesAugust 24, 2018
The work flow and ethic of both the company and it's employees are exceptional. They offer training and support their employees with decent benefits. The company itself is well known and highly regarded in the field
Pros
Inside Philippine Economic Zone
Cons
Traffic to and from
Productive anf fun environment
Internship (Former Employee) –  PasayJuly 12, 2018
Employees are very friendly and they help each other in times of need. They treat the interns as future o-workers but they still teach them the things that are needed to be learned.
Learn so many things
On-the-job training - Aircraft Mechanic Trainee (Former Employee) –  Pasay, ManilaJuly 1, 2018
Sorry if this review is quite short, because I worked at Lufthansa for only 1 month thou, I learned a lot in that short span of time, how the airplane works from start to end.