LBC Express Inc Employee Reviews

Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  AlabangAugust 16, 2019
The hardest part of the job is that you were obliged to do a straight duty 7am -8pm ,if your partner is absent and there is no extra man power.but the benefits is very awes0me
Pros
Good benefits
Salary / Benefits
fun and different person to minggle everyday
SALES ASSOCIATES (Former Employee) –  Tagum City, Davao del NorteJuly 16, 2019
entertain different person everyday,its enjoyable work i learned how
minggle and entertain different character of a person.and how to handle it..and hardest part of my job was my day off is not my typical day.
Pros
Cons
no allowance and only a minimum salary
Productive and Quality Workplace
Team Head (Current Employee) –  Makati CityJuly 5, 2019
Being productive is our main objectives here at LBC, from the moment that you've started your work, you have to be more productive day by day.

The quality workplace help's us to be productive, especially on the daily/weekly/monthly target.
Pros
Cons
long hours, OT almost everyday to comply on the daily/weekly submission
Really enjoyed working place
Customer Associate (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityJune 15, 2019
9 woking hours everyday .I learned a lot like we work as a team , look attentive and be friendly . Actually i have no problem to our management . The hardest part of the job that i encountered was when the customer getting angry because of some problem , and the most enjoyable part as a customer associate i'd met a lot of people that i feel we are family inside the company and also when i recieved award because i am the one who passed the iso audit and being one of a friendly employee.
Pros
with rice allowance
Cons
9 hours only
Salary / Benefits
Not a good place to work with
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Current Employee) –  MakatiJune 3, 2019
- Crab mentality leaders
- Unprofessional support
- Work place sometimes has no AC
- No career growth
- Salary disputes
- low salary offered
- No sleeping quarters
Cons
Long hours of work, 6 days / week, low benefits offered
Working at LBC be like..
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee) –  Mexico, PampangaMay 6, 2019
At LBC, the culture of family is very well implemented, we care for each other's welfare and growth as an individual and as an employee. The Management never let you feel that they are above you in a negative way, you can always feel that they support everything and anything is good for the welfare of the company and it's employees.
Pros
All the benefits
Cons
Too lenient sometimes
Focus on Operation
Process Specialist (Former Employee) –  PasayMarch 25, 2019
Couriers should be the more focused because there are several unsatisfied customer because of their actions,Very untrustworthy. Customer service should be focused as well
Very promising employee's benefits
Strategic Procurement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Star Cruises Bldgs Newport Pasay PhilippinesMarch 23, 2019
I worked at LBC Express full-time in 7 years as Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Solutions Specialist.

LBC offers benefits are very generously to their employees such as rice, uniform,birthday, eduacational and medical allowance . Very friendly co workers and 13th and 14th monthpay.

Had also great experience dealing with different types of internal customer/client.

Gaining knowledge thru lot of seminars attended in related to my chose career.

Recognizing by other Department Heads and even VPs for the job well done.

The company gives an equal chance to every employee to showcase the best of their capabilities on their duties and responsibilities.

HR Recruitment find it easily to fill in the vacancies of their employees specially during peek season.
Pros
Great Career Growth
Cons
Prone to Robbery due to absence of Security Guard in Branches.
Salary / Benefits
Great and has good benefits
TEAM LEADER (Former Employee) –  pasay city phMarch 20, 2019
Being employee of LBC Express Inc. was enjoyable, has good benefits, sometime you've encounter problems but we never let the problem drag us.
I, as a Team Leader of our department, I've motivate the team to do the part of each and everyone, to enjoy the work and have fun after working hour, to continue believing high.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Salary / Benefits
no bad words for LBC express Inc.
Team Head (Current Employee) –  Tarlac City, TarlacMarch 11, 2019
I will treasure the company who trusted my ability and maximize my potential. Teaches me to be competitive in any ways. Believed in my leadership skills.
Salary / Benefits
Best place to learn and be immersed as an HR
Payroll and Timekeeping Intern (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityFebruary 25, 2019
Learned to handle the compensation and benefits of the Hospital but the sad part is the competitiveness of the salary and employee benefits aren't their priority.
One working place
Courier (Former Employee) –  Santa MariaFebruary 6, 2019
Many things to appreciate and knowing many places. Meeting diffrent kind of people. Knowing how to use personal computer in the office. Be responsible to use company property.
Pros
Incentive
Playing basketball in funhouse
Delivery associates (Former Employee) –  OlongapoFebruary 4, 2019
I started working on LBC since september 07,2016 as a delivery associate..I've asigned in difference places here in olongapo so I had encountered many people..some are goods and some are not in the mood...
Pros
Free water
Salary / Benefits
Challenging and fun, everybpdy must work as a team
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  National Capital RegionNovember 29, 2018
Time management is vital in everyday's work. Handling such a bog area is challenging. You'll meet different types of people and handle them differently to be more productive and at the same time motivate them. It is hard to maintain the desired growth of the area every month.But achieving it gives me great joy.
Ease of work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  BaguioNovember 19, 2018
Same work everyday. It is somewhat productive because you meet different kinds of people. You'll how to interact with them. The management is helpful to their employees. there is no hard part on the job but sometimes long queues are stressful.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
n/a
love your good employee
account handler (Current Employee) –  PASAYNovember 3, 2018
i love my work but management now don't look on those employee who gave empathy. they need to take good care their good employee. Watch out for those heads who don't have any knowledge on his /her work
Very productive workplace
Customer Associate (Former Employee) –  Vigan City Ilocos Sur Philippines 2700October 16, 2018
Lbc express inc is one of my favorite company I applied. I learned a lot from customer service up to money remittances. I can see myself professional and matured enough to handle different situations to my workplace and customers.
Pros
Good services, good benefits
Cons
No security personnel
Salary / Benefits
Company with competitive benefits and work-life balance
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Imus, CaviteOctober 9, 2018
Being an HR Generalist in LBC for almost 6 yrs, I was able to handle different Business Units and clients. Usual day varies on the clients since there are demanding clients and clients who understand that their requests also have to undergo a certain process. But since we attend to various people, LBC was able to equip me with enough skills and knowledge on how to handle them. The company also saw my potential of leading the group and assigned me to be South Luzon Region's HR Generalist Team Leader. Apart from work, we have this quarterly Engagement budget where we can spend on the things that interest us such as mountain climbing, team building, personality development and talks about families. I can also say that, although they give basic salary, LBC's benefit package is competitive ranging from cash benefits to non-cash.
Productive work place
Customer Associate (Former Employee) –  philippinesOctober 6, 2018
working place was good enough i've learned a lot of things, working at lbc is such a great experience it build you not only in higher position but also to become a future leader.
Pros
additional 30 minutes coffee break
Cons
long hours such as not payable extended hours
Salary / Benefits
Productivity and fun wotk place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Guiuan E. SamarSeptember 27, 2018
A good company that provides benefits all the employees.. Enjoyable place and good people they are friendly and hardworking they can also provide all the needs of the customer..as a customer associate you havr to do your duty to complete their transaction in good customer service so that the customer will patronize again again at your branch.
Pros
Cons
8 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LBC Express Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

3.4Salary / Benefits