LBC Express Inc

LBC Express Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines211 reviews
Very productive and competitive
I have learned to be strong and patient to my co-workers. I also learned to weigh things before making a decision. And more importantly is to smile and be happy instead of problem arising and to trust the team.
Productive and fun workplace
It has a wonderful and great people around to whom employees can easily approach in times of seeking help. Nice management and a very comfortable workplace to work on.
Salary / Benefits
Customer Associate is assist customer with inquires.
As a customer associate I have learned many things specially in handling customer . It is not easy to be a customer associate because we can encounter different person and personality. But it can help me boosting my confidence and encouragement to help other people.
Pros
We have complete benefits
Cons
Sometimes we need to overtime
Busy Company
LBC is the Philippines’ market leader in payments and money transfer, documents and mail, parcels and boxes, and cargo and logistics. With a growing network of over 6,400 locations, partners, and agents in over 30 countries, LBC is committed to moving lives, businesses, and communities and delivering smiles around the world.

Founded in 1945 as a brokerage and air cargo agent, LBC pioneered express delivery and cargo shipping and 24-hour door-to door delivery in the Philippines. Today, it is the most trusted courier, cargo and logistics, and remittance service provider of the Global Filipino.
Salary / Benefits
It was an awesome experience working in LBC I've learned a lot specially on customer service
So far working with them was good. I f ever I had a chance to work with them, I would love to! The management was so kind to the point that they always make sure that each employees give the right benefits in a fair manner.
Salary / Benefits
I can say that lbc is good for benefits if you are only a regular employees since i am an agency, we dont have any benefits or insurance.
My working experience is good but the management is not good, our manager is not good. I worked for almost 1year but still they dont absorb me as regular employees. Working in lbc is so stressful.
Salary / Benefits
i've enjoyed doing customer associate, my experience was great, it has taught me a lot to be a better customer service to the community.
the challenges i have encountered was the irrate customers who are impatient,demands and even disrespect you but i think it is a part of being a customer service. We meet the different kind of people and it is understandable. In fact, we can't control others.
Be attentive
Before you leave or out on your work site,Don't forget to give your escalation to the other member of your team so that they know what problem you encounter.
Convenient
Pros:
Good in terms of benefits: HMO, 13th month and 14th month pay, leave benefits

Accepting cargos/bills/remittance

Cons:

No overtime pay

Lack of manpower
Salary / Benefits
It's not recommendable to work with
The management is not good. Some of the branches are lackingof man power to provide excellence service. The day off is only one day and it is just Minimum Salary.
Productive and fun workplace
*We do our team building activity every year to welcome those newbies
*Fun working colleagues

*We do our monthly meeting (every month) then after that, we go out for dinner as a team.
Pros
free dinner if we have to do some overtime
Cons
Competitive, well handling manpower
The most enjoyable part of the job are group work or team work, comfort zone. Most of all, the relationship and good communications between you and your dear customers or client. To be a good customer associate are not easy as well but as customer associate you have to.
Salary / Benefits
Good
Hard in different way, not easy and have a bad superiors, the income is not stable even though you are working everday because of the HR payroll there not doing their job right
LBC is a fun workplace
LBC is a nice company to work with. I have learned so much during my 15 years of tenure. Its upper Management is very supportive to all the employees.
Salary / Benefits
we celebrate every months events and decorate our workplace according to theme .
how to handle multi tasking under pressure loads of works and submit my reports on time. giving the client feedback regarding to the status of their shipment.
should always be alert on emails for the immediate response to client!
Salary / Benefits
Good
Its a good experience working as a customer associate, because you met different types of people .at the same time you know how to handle customer needs to met there standard
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of the job
Salary / Benefits
need to be more patience
working at lbc was my hardest experience, because that was the first time i experience being a full time customer service, and for me as a job like that you encountered different people, so you nee more patience.
harworking, trusted
challenging job but not us stressfull. meet more kind of people and helping people on their parcells to be delivered to their love once's and families.
Lbc Express inc.,
I was working in lbc warehouse which is i assigned supplies department as warehouse encoder. My duties is difficult because i shall be a good data and accurate.
Salary / Benefits
Good
Working at lbc express is a great exprenced to me'.. learning to handle pressure once had a volume shipments.
Thought me how to be alert and manageable when it comes to documents.

Thought me how to be a leader with respect.