Lazada Employee Reviews

Company is good
Email Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Ortigas PhilippinesDecember 9, 2019
This company is one of the good company that I worked for. The management is very proffesional and friendly as they treat the employee the same as their friend.
Scanner and mover
Scanner and Mover (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 12, 2019
I start the day of work at 6:00 pm to 6:00 am everyday. and I learned transfer items from storage areas, manufacturing floors, delivery vehicles. and track the package number, sender, recipient and identifying information of packages.
yearly increase
Operation Associate (Current Employee) –  San PedroSeptember 23, 2019
Good management,good leaders, and so many activities yearly
open suggestion to enhance and to improve the operations also give a promotion if depend the situation
Salary / Benefits
Working in lazada is so easy and happy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  MABALACATSeptember 15, 2019
experience in lazada is so happy and this work is not very stress the flow is smooth. the salary is also okay but is not enough for me so i choice to be ressign to proceed for another apportunity
Lazada Express
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Caloocan City PhilippinesAugust 14, 2019
After working abroad, I am looking for a job and then suddenly i found this work that unexpectedly was my easiest work, that i learned everything, as long as i do the work properly, they're not prohibited for everything what i do inside the warehouse so it means they trust me, and after a year working with them, they consider me as one of the great employee for them
Fun
Packing ,scanner , customer assistance (Former Employee) –  Cabuyao, LagunaJuly 2, 2019
Enjoyable .fun all free and lot of people that you know and more works more pack of item lot of more experience like be picker ,costumer assistance, scanner
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
The job here is so very happy to do it and so easy anyone can handle this job
Handover in Shipping items (Former Employee) –  Cabuyao City, LagunaJune 28, 2019
I work on graveyard time to have a good salary. And I enjoyed it so well because anyone can handle this. I like to scan the item and do a printing the all items using google drive and save it.
Pros
Free meals on Sales Days
Salary / Benefits
so busy people inside the company and work them with fun
barcode scanner (Former Employee) –  CabuyaoJune 1, 2019
this company helps people a risky shopping in malls and productive work fun place
but we hardly get our salary during the salary period it takes several times in coming back until we got it.
Pros
no free food
Cons
8hrs
Lazada
Online Seller (Current Employee) –  ManilaMay 29, 2019
Lazada has given an opportunity for people to learn about E-commerce. It will be hard at first, but we'll eventually get used to the processes and policies.
Salary / Benefits
I can fun workplace with conveyor
Inventory Staff (Former Employee) –  Muntinlupa CityMay 23, 2019
I review about my experience to lazada i enjoy working because my T.L is responsible and i have many many good friends .. and i learn how to inventory.
Attendance and dependability
Rider delivery (Current Employee) –  Cagayan de Oro, Misamis OrientalMay 15, 2019
Ability to meet established goals and deadlines
Quality and accuracy of work Collaboration skills and teamwork Problem-solving skills Communication skills
It is a good company
Re-Shipper (Former Employee) –  AlabangMay 1, 2019
Friendly workmates, Sending emails. Sometimes we don't have a work to do for the whole day and i think that's the reason why i left lazada because i got bored sometimes. we encode the measurement of the items and send it to email.
Free Meals
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 25, 2019
Everything is good. But i need to go as i want more experience and have a more challenging role. i learn a lot and it helps me a lot to express my skills in different sectors of the company. It build my characteristics towards to my collaegue.
Pros
free meals
Cons
tea breaks
Productive and fun workplace
Warehouse staff (Former Employee) –  CabuyaoMarch 19, 2019
I work here in lazada under the agency of Dynamics. It is a fun wirking place. Which your team mate will help you when you are in need, even the supervisors are great,
Pros
Free lunches when sale is coming
Salary / Benefits
Good
Picker (Former Employee) –  Cabuyao, LagunaMarch 18, 2019
Time went fast, everything became easy because I did things repeatedly. Salary was good enough. the company was considerate and very helpful for financial support.
productive and fun.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cubao Quezon CityMarch 1, 2019
I enhanced my communication skills, my patience for customer, courier, and also to my co-workers. Because sometimes they push you to your patience how to handle the scenario.
Pros
free food every sale
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace with good management.
Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Cabuyao, LagunaJanuary 30, 2019
A typical day at Lazada wh is very entertaining because of the people who works with it. I learned a lot like how to be leader. A leader with strong leadership skill. A leader who can manage stress and motivate a team. I learned how to use basic equipments and improve it. The management there are very nice and very helpful. Lazada's workplace are warmish because it is a dry wh. I think the hardest part of my job there are hitting the target while the system are under maintenance so you need to take overtime. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you hit the company's target and they give bonus for the employee and they will treat all of employee with a 2 day free meal.
Productive and fun workplace
Warehouse Staff and Encoder (Former Employee) –  Cabuyao, LagunaJanuary 16, 2019
I Learned a Lot of position in Lazada.
Not only one position you take but more.
You use computer everyday
And i learn about Scanner and packing item.
And hardest part of my job is The item you can't found .
But It's fun And enjoy my work at lazada.
Pros
Free meals
nice and enjoyable
HUB MANAGER (Former Employee) –  GuiguintoNovember 1, 2018
i love the benefits. the company is fast growing, all employee are professionals in terms of attitude. conflict of interest is a major issue which i think is good in a company..
useful the company invironment
inbounder (Former Employee) –  Cabuyao City, LagunaOctober 18, 2018
nothing imfortant unless the same process at the other warehouse company,,,so i like to render another warehouse experience to know and to learned all about to be a team leader someday.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
minimal hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lazada. Our community is ready to answer.

3.5Salary / Benefits