Kenny Rogers Roasters

Kenny Rogers Roasters Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
It is one of the best experience that i was experience.
It’s quite good experience actually, i’ve learned a lot including teamwork and loyalty. Even though it’s not impressive when it comes to benefits and salary but the relationship that we built is awesome.
I've been working for almost 4 years
I am working student since when i was starting school in first year college until i graduated of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology in 4 years course last December 2019
Salary / Benefits
Tiring but you will learn a lot
The job requires good memory
Teamwork is a must

Good communication is very important

You will learn Focus and self discipline

Smooth workflow is required

Time keeping is very very important
cooperative and friendly
being not Hrm graduate ,,,it has small salary.. good working environment... can learn more about being waitstaff.. management are good for me... no free lunch... too busy in night session.
Pros
good environment
Cons
no free lunch
Kitchen Staff
management was not good the salary not fare because we work per hour per day only which cost PHP23/hour. but the staff are good and friendly and accomodating.
Wonderful Experience
They will help us as person to build your dreams and they will support you as team member to dream big. By giving proper knowledge about the station will assign and To develop your skills.!
Good Experience
I was hired as Food Preparer at first 3 months, they have this practices of rotation of department for us to learned more so i became as a waitress/receptionist after 3 months of being food preparer
Salary / Benefits
Nice to work and they trained the employee well
Nice to work and they trained the employee well. They management was good. Treat their employees like their family too. Working in Kenny was a very nice, experience for me.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kenny Rogers Roasters?
Salary / Benefits
The job is good but the management was not.
The management is not giving the right benefits that their employees needs.
The time that I started working at the company i didnt even go to work late, and im doing my job everyday almost perfect then specially treat the customers always welcomed.
Great place to work.
Its a place that you will enjoy to work with people who are professional enough to deal and have a business with every guest and clients. It can be a great training ground for young professionals.
Administrative assistant
I am fresh grad and work at government agency i file docs, record the incomjng and ourigoing docs, type docs,answers calls and do some technical work requested by the supervisor.
Great Location and ambiance
Great experience as it is my first job. They helped me through a lot not only to my job but as well to my personality towards working. I never even thought that I could have done all the things that contributes to my attitudes and perceptions in life that I have now.
Productive and fun workplace
Rotational shift (day shift)
Handles different kind of people.Learned how to build good coversation and helped clients to solve their problems.

Call Center Industry

Very friendly workplace a lot of learnings to gain.
Pros
More incentives
Salary / Benefits
enjoyable and so fun workplace
im enjoying working in kennyn rogers , because i can perform all the stations in the store , otherwise i always see my work to make more challange, and i make fun and enjoy with my work mates.
Pros
free meal
Professional team
very good culture and professional collegues. good training and very safe workplace with well maintained stores. very nice place to work in. will surely miss this place.
Pros
Free Meal and discounts
Cons
Lack of staffs
Productive and fun workplace
Good company, very accommodating and very kind managers,The management are great and have a good relationships with their workers.Good benefits and hopefully good salary too.
Good Comapny
The hardest part of my job is how I should be more patient when it comes to the guests yet it is also one of the best experiences that I had and it made me stronger and it made me more mature.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Time management and cooperation with the team.
Almost 7yrs in working in food industry. I experienced a lot of resposibility as a frontliner. Willing to under go traning to enhance my skills and ability. I can do multi tasking. Time management for all the time.
Family oriented focus
I learned to know my limitations and help each other and communicate well to built a team that brings the company grow up. giving some of my opinions will also be my strength.
Pros
free lunches
productive
I work at Kenny Rogers as a part time student, i worked at the dining area to assist some customers and ask what they need. It was my first job and I enjoyed a lot because i met different people,
Pros
Free food for every 4 hours
Cons
Night shift
Salary / Benefits
The best work for a first timer woker in a job.
Home Credit is a very good company for those who are first timers. For they are giving a good kind of training to all worker they have. the benefits they give to their employee are enough fair to be worth it to give them a good service.
Pros
Service Allowance and yearly bonus.
Cons
Health care.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kenny Rogers Roasters. Our community is ready to answer.