Being a manager in Jollibee is not easy as what others think. You meet different kinds of people so it helped me a lot with my patience. You have the semestral audit, so the pressure is there but with the teamwork we have we know we'll pass all the audits. Being a manager is also being a leader. You should be a great leader so that you can lead your team well. This is my first job, my comfort zone, but I know there's still something out there to explore.
It's stressful because every day there's a lot of costumers coming to our store. I learned that communication can help your job a lot. My hardest part of my job is when they transfer me from kitchen staff to Dining GT.
Working there was very fast paced and stressful, I almost couldn't graduate from my high school because of how it took a big toll on my time for school. The customers were mostly nice but there are gonna be some encounters with some grumpy, rude customers.
Should ensure to apply on company owned store. And not on franchise Store. Due to the big difference ok n salary and benefits, and also a complicated owner employee relations with regards to the approval and communication.
• Sales building and monitoring on foot delivery service (FDS), and 2nd transaction count (2nd TC)
• Ensures service excellence execution
• Supervises store cleanliness of customer areas and monitoring effective pest control program.
• In-charge in crew scheduling and certification for dining crews.
• Provides motivational programs and performance appraisal for dining crews.
• Ensure compliance in basic food safety requirements
• Sales building and monitoring on Average Check (AC) and Strike Rate (SR) achievement on Suggestive Selling (SS) programs.
• Ensures achievements of service standards in food serving time (FST) and turn around time (TAT)
• Monitor service processes and Alagang Jollibee Execution.
• Responsible for all sales reports, customer surveys & feedback management system.
• Ensures cash control & selling cycle is in-placed at all times.
• In-charge in cost management on supplies, utilities, novelties and food and paper (FCPC).
• In-charge in crew scheduling and certification for counter crews.
• Provides motivational programs and performance appraisal for counter crews.
• Ensure product quality and availability.
• Strictly monitors gold standard attributes of all products being served to customers.
• Achieve gold results in all food and food safety audits.
• In-charge in crew scheduling and certification for kitchen crews.
• Provides motivational programs and performance appraisal for kitchen crews.
• Leads the training team and ensures all training materials and facilities is complete and in good condition.
• In-charge in all R&M on kitchen - more...
I worked as an Intern at JFC for almost 2 months. I was responsible for the documentation of the processes at HR using process flow charts and value stream mapping. The documentation will then be used for process improvements. I can feel that the process owners at that time were a bit resistant to change. However, there were also employees who understood that process improvement is needed to be more efficient.
it was one of my great work experienced. I had learned how to handle the complaints of the customer.
Working with others as a one team.
I also learned how to communicate with many people and I've got a lot of friends.