Jollibee Employee Reviews

Found 3,279 reviews matching the search See all 3,806 reviews
a typical day at work
Service Provider (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesNovember 17, 2019
Food is good. Service is good, most of the time there are lots of customer and sometimes they unintentionally change the order. Management is good, approaching customer concerns.
Hasle and have freedom
Food Attendant (Former Employee) –  Davao CityNovember 15, 2019
Convenient to all Working student. You have a freedom to choose a schedule. Jollibee has a very strict when it comes to cleanleness of the store standard of a product.
Salary / Benefits
developed skills and recomendable working environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  CaviteNovember 12, 2019
I have learned a lot from working at Jollibee, i able to manifest a lot of my skills and develop my multitasking abilities. working under pressure as it is, because of my experience at Jollibee. Working environment of Jollibee or Workplace culture is motivational from managers to crews, setting your goals with the company is a very crucial topic specially on how to prioritize the customer's satisfaction to promote core values of Jollibee.
Salary / Benefits
Competetive place to work with
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Solano Branch PhilippinesNovember 11, 2019
I enjoyed my stay at Jollibee food corporation being a service crew because my scope of work includes interaction with the customers from day to day basis in which I learned to communicate with a different kind of person and still give the satisfaction of the customers according to their need.
fun work place
Counter Service Crew (Working Student) (Former Employee) –  Antipolo, RizalNovember 11, 2019
Everyone here treats you as family and welcomes you every day from day one. No one passes without saying hello or good morning/afternoon. Most important most everyone is willing to help you when in need if available at the time.
Salary / Benefits
managers dont make the crews excited to work
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Mandaluyong CityNovember 9, 2019
the team i am with is great but some managers are hard to please. Overall, i can say that jfc atleast helped me to save money for my education and i was able to give some to my parents
Salary / Benefits
Stress reliever and fun work place
Dining, Party Planner (Former Employee) –  philippinesNovember 8, 2019
typical fun day at work where you do the same things you do every other day.
i've learned a lot
management team is the best they always teach you and guide you.
jollibee is so fun because you will see all the children smiling at you because you make fuuny things.
Other people in the company may have different opinions, but to me, the hardest part is also the most attractive part.
the most enjoyable part of job is all the crew/team is working together and helping each other
Cashier
Cashier / Sales Staff (Former Employee) –  SM mall PhilippinesNovember 6, 2019
Friendly, client-focused, and vigorous Cashier with seven years’ in the foodservice industry.Determined to provide the best possible service to customers guaranteeing their ultimate satisfaction.
Salary / Benefits
Good
Assistant Restaurant Manager 3 (Current Employee) –  Angeles, PampangaNovember 4, 2019
Busy work with ample benefits
Challenging
Competitive
Good environment
Customer related issues are inevitable but customer commendations are worth it.
Productive and fun workplace
Service Crew (Product Controller) (Former Employee) –  Deparo caloocan cityNovember 3, 2019
It was good to be part on this team even though it was hard as a product controller but I learned a lot especially working as a team and able to handle numbers of customers at a time.
Pros
Free lunch, dinner, breakfast
Cons
24 hours open
Salary / Benefits
fun of seeing your customers satisfied with our service provided
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Santiago city, Isabela, PhilippinesNovember 2, 2019
Jollibee taught me how to be fast-paced and work reliably with my own. It teaches me how to manage and solve problems with the best of my own. it teaches me to be honest and reliable
Jollibeee
Assistant Restaurant Manager 2 (Current Employee) –  Pulilan, BulacanNovember 2, 2019
Being with Jollibee thought me a lot of things especially for my daily life. It was the reason behind my eagerness to strive hard to achieve excellence and to be the number 1 fast food in tge Philippines.
Good brand company
Cashier (Former Employee) –  philippinesNovember 2, 2019
Good company as they have international standard which can help you to mold your self for a better employee. They will guide you and train you with highly standard.
Salary / Benefits
lots of guest but this train you to be fast worker
Counter Crew (Former Employee) –  MandaluyongOctober 31, 2019
it makes you hassle specially if you ever never been in a fast food chain but the experience working in this company is great because they providing benefits, meals and also had great management
not fun at all
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Guagua, PampangaOctober 30, 2019
always fast paced , i learned to how to encounter with the customer. The management is quite old fashion the manager always so mad even it is jollibee means jolly.
Cashier/Counter (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 30, 2019
If you need help, just ask! It’s much easier than planning out a route to your boss’s cubicle, writing out a specific dialogue, and rehearsing it ten times.
Relaxed
Receptionist / Telephone (Former Employee) –  Pasig CityOctober 29, 2019
Meeting new people everyday

My colleagues are fun to work it

Free food

Relaxed

Not toxic workplace

The management is nice

Less stress

Paid overtime
Pros
Paid over time
Cons
Under agency
very productive
SERVICE CREW (Former Employee) –  Roxas City, CapizOctober 29, 2019
fun and i really enjoy my experience while hosting with my partner jollibee in every celebration of kiddie party.. i love selling happyplus card and taking order with costumers
Pros
free lunch
I love working at Jollibee
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Jollibee KumintangOctober 28, 2019
I have learned many stations and standard operations. I enjoyed being with the managememt team. I have received so many incentives as long as active ka sa suggestive selling.
fun workplace
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  PHILIPPINESOctober 28, 2019
I learned how to be jolly and how to carefully served food in our customers.. I learned how to interact with issues and complaints, and give our customers more comfortable environment. The hardest part of this job is that you have to be more happy and jolly even if you have personal problems. But despite of that, this workplace have the most enjoyable job because you gain more friends and a lot of experience about the food industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jollibee. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2