Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews

Found 3,338 reviews matching the search See all 3,876 reviews
Great experience
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Zamboanga CityJanuary 15, 2020
Working before at number one fast food in the Philippines, is such a great experienced as an individual. Because it helped me a lot in terms of socializing, interacting and building myself as human being. It also helps you become competitive, goal oriented.
happy working at Jollibee
Senior Cashier (Former Employee) –  Splash Island water park binan laguna PhilippinesJanuary 15, 2020
i love talking to people attending to their request that is why i love going and staying at work with smile and efficiently.i am very much happy working at jollibee
Salary / Benefits
collaborative and challeging environment for everyone
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Tuguegarao CityJanuary 14, 2020
this job doesn't only require full time and alertness of an individual for in this area we are to respond to any that the customers demand from us and that this is indeed a very challenging job yet teaches a person to value time and pace in every situation.
Fine place to work
Admin Clerk (Former Employee) –  Ortigas CenterJanuary 12, 2020
You need to be multitasker and hard working to be able to stay in this company. Sometimes the higher rank position are politicized. They expect you to always follow the rules and less mistakes.
Good experience
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Iloilo CityJanuary 11, 2020
The management is good the duty of a service crew is balance thru shift by shift.The culuture of jollibee is costumer first.my hardest part of my job is to have a multiple task of my duty.a
Salary / Benefits
Just be your self when you are in the process of an interview
Service Crew/Cashier, administrative crew (Former Employee) –  MandaluyongJanuary 11, 2020
This is one of the helpful companies which is you cannot just work for your family needs but also you can pursue your dreams, because here in jollibee you can work while studying like me. Proudly to say, I've graduated from college because of this company.
Happy and Enjoyable work place
Dining Crew (Former Employee) –  Valenzuela CityJanuary 9, 2020
i've learned that being an service crew in a fast food restaurant is not easy because it takes a lot of patients to customers that may disgrace you in work
challenging and fun
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Marikina CityJanuary 9, 2020
working in one of the most branded food industry is a great experience. it requires so much time and sacrifices since there is no holiday in food businesses. it is a matter of passion and dedication to survive
Pros
taxi allowance
Cons
no holiday
Productive and competitive
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Ozamiz City, Misamis OccidentalJanuary 9, 2020
Listened and understand the needs of customer and stakeholder.
empower with people knowledge on food safety.
Fun and happy family
time management.
competitive and productive
Salary / Benefits
Environment and the work is Good.
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 6, 2020
A day in food industry company; many customer order here order there, Sometime crew fight verbally but at the end of duty it's a job well done. I regularly goes home late or should I say early in the morning because my shift is always night (regular because I've been a working student since the very start of my college life). The hardest part is when I the face documents that didn't match the other It will be a toxic as always but at tge end though its hard I still enjoy it.
na
Assistant Restaurant Manager 1/OIC (Current Employee) –  PallocanJanuary 4, 2020
Helps building career growth and self growth.
Helps proper handling of customers
Build confindence how to manage people and complaint
Customer is always first
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee is family-friendly and a good place to work at
Counter Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cubao Quezon CityJanuary 4, 2020
Working in Jollibee is nice. Crewmates makes you feel like your workplace is a home. There might be pressure with the management but everything is good. Serving the customers will make you happy and satisfied as if you're living your life in a good way.
a fast food restaurant
Service Crew/Counter (Former Employee) –  Hermosa Abad SantosJanuary 3, 2020
its a 24/7 fast food restaurant, really a tiring work buts its happy to work with jolly people...you will meet different kind of work mates and customers....
productive and fun
Jollibee Crew (Former Employee) –  BacoorJanuary 2, 2020
being in jollibee is so challenging. we need to be so productive because of non stop customers eating in our restaurant we need to make the store always clean
productive
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Valenzuela CityJanuary 2, 2020
jollibee was a good initial experience when it comes to the human services and interacting various people, it was a nice and great place where you can enhance your skills and ability. working in jollibee will broad your knowledge and will unlock your hidden skill.
Excellent in giving 100% customer satisfaction
Service Crew (Current Employee) –  Lemery, BatangasJanuary 1, 2020
Excellent in giving the 100% customer satisfaction.. giving the good quality of the product they served.. giving smile to all the customer they encounter..
Salary / Benefits
service crew - clark bertaphil pampanga , philippines - January 2016 - October 2016
Service Crew/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  clark bertaphil pampanga city , philippinesDecember 27, 2019
There's always a team work and cooperation between management and staff. Lenient schedule for a part time job. The hardest part is when the store gets super busy specially during holidays its quite tiring but still fun.

It was tiring due to numerous numbers of customers but satisfying at the same time to seethe customers enjoying their meal. It was a fast placed working environment but i was able to handle it well.
Salary / Benefits
It is good to work at this company
Cashier, service crew, teleseller (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesDecember 27, 2019
I worked in the Phils. not here in UAE..and it sustains my financial needs in school as a working students. Management are really comfortable to work with, they give you much understanding and teach you what you did not know. I had a great experience working in this company, my 1st job that boosts my confidence.
Salary / Benefits
Jollibee is also nice company
Team Member/Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Liloan CebuDecember 26, 2019
My experienced in Jollibee was amazing you can difinitely work with passion and determinition they will also support your study and also they will make sure that you are in good hands.
Looking for job
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  Bulacan PhillippinesDecember 26, 2019
Seeking for a job here in abudhabi hoping that you can help me, have an experience in Jollibee before in the Phillippines as a kitchen Crew member before heres my contact no.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jollibee. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2