Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews

Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Tanay,RizalSeptember 25, 2018
Im happy to work on this company i learned so many thing i want to know and meet other people.Being merchandiser evryday i display the product arrange stock in warehouse and inventory
Salary / Benefits
Good workplace but very quiet and empty work environment
Human Resource Intern (Former Employee) –  ManilaJune 7, 2018
They have good benefits and take care of their employees. They provide a lunch allowance and always have talks and learning lunches where anyone can drop by and listen. However, the workplace is deafeningly silent. It is not for people who value personal relationships and interaction in their workplace.
Good benefits
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  ParañaqueFebruary 10, 2018
Being with J&J is a good addition in your experience. J&J is one of rhe biggest pharmaceutical companies jn the world and a very stable company with high credit rating. The best thing about the company is having a very competitive salary package and benefits. The company is also focusing not just in employees but as well as families. What is not that good in the company is the process in everything is not that established and the location is very remote as well. However, overall rating would still be outstanding.
Benefits
Cons
Long hours of work during closing
Good company
Procurement Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  ParañaqueJanuary 4, 2018
Employees are professional.

The company promotes its credo where it gives importance not only to the employees but to the community as well.

Flexible working hours
Productive and knowledgable
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Makati CityDecember 19, 2017
Productive and enjoyable while working in this Company. And the most important thing is that I learned how to handle different kinds of costumers in difcerent situations.
Pros
Products are not that heavy
Cons
Some products were damage due to transportation
Fun To Work
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 11, 2017
Short but time but it is fun to work with them. The people are kind and approachable. The salary is okay. The fun thing is you get to experience balance life.
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun to work
Account Specialist Development (Former Employee) –  manila, philippinesJune 29, 2017
every day I enjoy working with my co worker, mostly the management likes because of my hardworking, I used to be fun to be with in work, and I'm a job lover.
fun
Sales Force effectiveness Staff (Former Employee) –  parañaque PhilippinesMay 20, 2017
great website full of jobs need to browse for more si please stop asking me for some interviews ask me when I found a job then ill give 10stars each okay?
Salary / Benefits
Being employed at Johnson & Johnson is a great opportunity aside from the good benefits, the working hours is so manageable and the work is adaptable
FIELD COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Manila, NCRMay 13, 2017
Johnson & Johnson Phils. Is one of the respectable company hersnin Phils. And being part of the circle is a great journey since they have the great products introduced to the market place and a good benefits towards employees.Its workplace and working hours are manageable and could easily be adapted with no pressure at all.
Pros
Travel Allowances
Salary / Benefits
sales man / junior sales man
Sale's Man (Former Employee) –  Mangaldan, PangasinanMay 10, 2017
its hard to star the day with bieng a salesman because you need to weakup early and to fix the report always because you have the couta to reach and the product that you need to sell but i enjoy the job
Pros
free allowance
Cons
one day
Management is too green.
Employee Relation Administration Specialist (Current Employee) –  ParañaqueMay 9, 2017
Management needs more experience, since they seem to be lacking in skill and experience. The recruitment of talent should be more precise, since they hire people with different skill set for a certain position. The pay structure is not fair either since they give too different salaries for the same position.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Career Development is low
Senior Graphics Designer
Senior Graphics Designer (Former Employee) –  NCRApril 9, 2017
I worked at Johnson & Johnson Philippines as Graphics Designer, I learned a lot here as Graphics Designer, I am entrusted with so much responsibilities. I used to work for all brands such as Modess, Carefree, Clean & Clear, Listerine, Neutrogena. Each brands has different approach and rules.
Workplace here is very convenient we have our own room, internet, and supplies that we need. Fast computers and up to date software
The culture in this company is very family oriented. and support each others is a best quality of the people here.

I enjoyed working for the new brand to launch, working together all night for launched with the Creatives Team, other staffs and the bosses handling the brands, It really fun, enjoyable working environment.
Pros
Products Freebies/DiscountsBrand Launches
Cons
Approvals of designs
good working environment
Finance Analyst (Current Employee) –  ParañaqueApril 6, 2017
Good compensation package. Good working environment. Tho it is outside the metro, the place is peaceful. You will be able to save more because it's very cheap to live in the place nearby the campus.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
long hours, workload
Salary / Benefits
Well-organized, people oriented and has an holistic-view of developing its employees
Accountant I (North America General Accounting) (Current Employee) –  ParañaqueSeptember 12, 2016
*The company is systematic, people oriented, principle(credo) based and well organized.
*I learned various things that can help me to be globally competent.
*They do respect work-life balance
*They advocate health & wellness and various CSR activities.
*The company is very open for multiple recreational activities for its employees
Culture is very good
Manager (Current Employee) –  ParañaqueSeptember 1, 2016
Good Family Culture
Takes care of their employees
Workload is heavy for some (especially in sales and marketing)
Friendly colleagues
Can easily engage with Top Management
Salary / Benefits
J&J is a good avenue for learning and career development
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  ParañaqueJune 22, 2016
J&J is a good avenue for learning and career development. It is empowering to take control of your career and the company giving support to where it is needed.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace, my working relations with my boss are good.
Expat Driver/ Executive Driver (Former Employee) –  NCRDecember 29, 2015
Good! pleasant environment employees and managements are easily to get along with. Ive learn more to be patience, my typical day of work is to send my boss to office and send him back to condo after his tiring day of work.
I do have also good relation to my co workers and fellow drivers.
Pros
Meal allowance, cellphone load allow.
Cons
regular over time
Good working environment.
Performance Analyst Associate (Former Employee) –  Parañaque, P00December 3, 2015
A workplace that will maximize your career advancement, and value life work balance. The company also have very good working environment with very intelligent superior that you can have the advantage to learn more.
stressful schedule
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesNovember 14, 2015
Very stressful environment.
Lots of overtime work.
But the management are very good in terms of the business and technical stuffs, just not so much with people management.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
lots of overtime work
fun working environment
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Parañaque, P00September 22, 2015
good company culture. provides competitive benefit package. they provide trainings to help you grow and to improve your skills.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hours, high volume of transactions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Johnson & Johnson. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3