John Clements Consultants, Inc. Employee Review

View all John Clements Consultants, Inc. reviews

Globalization
Business Development Consultant (Current Employee) –  Makati CityMay 31, 2017
One of the good part about work/company is you work with different nationalities. You learn new culture, religion and moreover enhance learning while working with different nationalities. Training's are provided to upgrade skills. Learned how to play Golf.

Other John Clements Consultants, Inc. Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
A good place for internship
Intern (Former Employee) –  Makati CityNovember 12, 2019
They trust us so much. Thank you for being such a good place for us to learn industrial psychology. My supervisors are still my friends until now. They treat us as co-workers.
Salary / Benefits
Interesting and Challenging and yes its fun.
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Makati CityAugust 21, 2019
Handling Office tasks, such as filing, binding, scanning, printing, sorting, routing and encoding, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings and reordering supplies, Disribute correspondence memos, letters faxes and forms.
-Answer the phone calls, Maintains, organizes and keeps records and files/documents, monitoring and inventory documents vaults such as Daily trial balance, petty cash, consolidated reports, BIR, reconciliation report and expenses.Assist the new employee, training the new employee, creates reports using powerpoints, segregating currency, computing and balances.
-im flexibles, hardworking, multitasking, motivating, honest/trustworthy, past learner and willing to work under pressure.
Pros
Cons
its timely