John Clements Consultants, Inc. Employee Reviews

Rude and poor HR/employee coordinator
Guest Services (Former Employee) –  Fort BonifacioJune 10, 2019
I've been hire with this agency as an admin staff. The company they assigned me treated me unfair and I tried to reach out to my agency but this staffs did nothing and threaten me to be on administrative case or better to resign they force me signed a documents. They don't even treated me fair judgement. I was underpaid,and over worked. The Boss I had is a devil. But this agency only money matters! They should taje care of their employees right.
Salary / Benefits
"Revenue Centric, Micromanaging, Poor Culture, Very Traditional"
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Makati CityMarch 20, 2019
Too much micromanaging, yes we know that most of us working here are Millenials (young) but we can do our work on our own. Our own style, strategy, etc. Try listening to your staffs not just to the managers. Even the young ones can suggest good ideas for the benefit of the company.

Also another comment:
The restroom of the managers is separate from the "normal employees" of the company. There's no tissue and the trash can looks like it has been there for 40 years also. No hate just the truth :)
Pros
Basic Salary
Cons
Benefits, Managers, Facilities
Salary / Benefits
Productive, friendly environment and approachable people.
Document Controller (Former Employee) –  TaguigFebruary 18, 2019
I was designated to their client, I do admin works everyday sorting, filing, emails, billings, phone calls, photocopying. the management is hands on and approachable. workplace culture is friendly and fun. you just need to render more than 8hrs of work everyweek. but its still fun to work with fun people and motivated environment.
Salary / Benefits
A great training ground for freshers
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  MakatiNovember 13, 2018
They give us trainings and seminars about management and career development.There were also lots of events made for the employees that the employees themselves organize. They also have an open door policy.
Pros
Advanced learning opportunities inside and outside of the company
Cons
Favoritism, compensation & benefits, more responsibilities but no promotion.
Salary / Benefits
it is a fun and adveturous company
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Batangas CityNovember 12, 2018
i am very satisfied as a consultant in this company. It is hard for me to be a mystery shopper that everytime that any employee of the mc donalds discovers that i am a mystery shopper they are doing their best just to have good comments and evaluation from me.
Good training ground
Junior Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 21, 2018
Excellent seminars and workshops but poor management training. Learned the art of sourcing and candidiate management as well as meeting with stakeholders.
Pros
Excellent training
Cons
Poor management and compensation
HR Consultant (Former Employee) –  ManilaAugust 13, 2018
The work place is nice and the location is great too the people are nic e and cool to ve with. Such a great place to train yourself with HR practices.
Enjoy
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  PasigJuly 19, 2018
John Clement is a Recruiting Firm and I was assign at Asian Development Bank. During my stay I normally checks all the email, and assist my International Staff. The work place is great, the hardest part of my job is that I don't have specific International Staff to assist. I enjoyed my stay there because I met a lot of International Staff and the people are very accommodating.
Staff Builder Asia (Former Employee) –  Makati PhilippinesMay 14, 2018
Working as an external contractor for Deutsche Bank under the supervision of John Clements Consultancy, I have learned to work hard in order for me to show Deutsche Bank that I can be their next permanent employee. John Clements Consultancy Inc, enhanced me to be a better person. The company provides a work-life balance.
Workplace
Contracts Support Associate (Contracted to MDC) (Former Employee) –  Makati CityMarch 24, 2018
Workplace is great and you will able to experience to assign to other clients. Since you are under agency, there will be some clients will approve your regularization but some are project base. This is depends on the client's preferences.
Pros
mandated government benefits and overtime
Cons
longer hours during Mondays to Wednesday
work load is too much
Admin Assistant - Reliever (Former Employee) –  Makati CityFebruary 22, 2018
Over-time work is unpaid,
nice health card but without dependent
salary is low, slow communicating with the employee.
No growth with your career, no work life balance
Salary / Benefits
Some of the bosses are actually not as caring to the employees. Very rare that I felt security in my job because of them.
HR Staff (Former Employee) –  MakatiSeptember 20, 2017
I have to commend how they manage the internal employees but the ones they send for outsource, not so much. They conduct seminars once a month for job improvement that's the time you'll get to know other employees as well.
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
Management issues
Productive and professional
Jr. Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  MakatiJuly 30, 2017
Excellent experience for fresh graduates
They provide great training and development programs
Great support from management
They give a work and life balance to their employees
Salary / Benefits
Retail/Customer Service/Recovery Operations (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesJuly 22, 2017
Well its a company based in the Philippines so unless you're from there you aint working there. really why do I have to write a review for this? standard recruitment job
Globalization
Business Development Consultant (Current Employee) –  Makati CityMay 31, 2017
One of the good part about work/company is you work with different nationalities. You learn new culture, religion and moreover enhance learning while working with different nationalities. Training's are provided to upgrade skills. Learned how to play Golf.
Salary / Benefits
Very nice people to work with.
Recruitment Associate (Current Employee) –  Makati CityMay 28, 2017
Been with JCCI for almost a month already. The people here are so nice and very accommodating. This company is highly recommended for HR Professionals.
Agency
CREDIT RISK ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Makati, PhilippinesMarch 30, 2017
People are very approachable. For a starting job, definitely I have experienced passing manual time sheets, able to get OT pays and minimal benefits. But this company is a good one.
Pros
with OT pay
Cons
minimal benefits
healthy team work
Senior Research Consultant (Former Employee) –  MakatiMarch 20, 2017
John Clements was a workplace that gives enough space and helps employees to grow. With a healthy team work, good communication, mutual understanding between each team member.
Fair
Recruitment (Former Employee) –  MakatiFebruary 21, 2017
The company is a good training ground for graduates who want to pursue recruitment. JCCI provides a lot of trainings.

The only concerns that I have are the following:
1. Compensation and benefits
2. Upper management (micromanaging)
3. Growth (in some divisions/departments)
4. Policies (there should be a review on the policies, and strict implementation of the revised policies)
Pros
training
Cons
compensation and benefits; micromanagement
Exceptional Workplace
Sourcing Specialist (Former Employee) –  MakatiFebruary 21, 2017
Management provides lots of opportunities for their employees to learn through offering masteral courses tied in with different institutions. Employees are given the right to give in their ideas and are given opportunities to be heard by their superiors.