JLL Employee Reviews

Found 38 reviews matching the search See all 2,326 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Highly productive, with good opportunities for learning.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Taguig CitySeptember 30, 2019
There are a lot of things one can learn at this company, due to the intense demands of the job. However, there can be intense pressure, depending on the assigned site.
Pros
Competitive packages
Challenging workplace
Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CitySeptember 25, 2019
Worked with JLL is challenging especially when dealing with the vendors and procurement heads. The employees at the head office are professional and accommodating as well.
Na
Senior Facilities Manager (National head) (Current Employee) –  Makati CitySeptember 13, 2019
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL) is an American commercial real estate services firm. It is the second-largest company of its kind in the world, after CBRE Group. The company is ranked 189th on the Fortune 500. It has been consistently named by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the world's most ethical companies.
Productive workplace
On the Job Training (OJT) (Former Employee) –  TaguigJuly 9, 2019
I have acquired experience in property management, where I was exposed to daily building operations, as well as equipment troubleshooting, testing, and cleaning.
productive and fun workplace
FACILITIES COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  manilaFebruary 6, 2019
Being facilities coordinator is very fun because youre working with the manager while dealing to the guest and you will learn how to talk to different kind of people
Salary / Benefits
JLL a very professional company
Compliance Lead and Facilities Manager for IBM (Former Employee) –  Makati CityJanuary 10, 2019
I enjoyed working with JLL because I was assigned to account with hardworking, and enthusiastic team. I also had a great manager/mentor.... I learned a lot from this experience
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment but poor employee management
Help Desk Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Makati CityAugust 10, 2018
The work environment is good, but employee management I think is bad maybe this is because you are assigned to a different location (clients location). People from the head office doesn't often see the people deployed in the client's location so I think it prone to miscommunications and such.
Pros
Good Working Environment
Cons
Employee Management
Good management, kind co-workers
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fort BonifacioJune 12, 2018
Good management, kind workers, gained confidence and learned a lot related to customer service, the hardest part of the job is dealing with different kind of concerns, i enjoy the time when i interact with different people in different kind of situation.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
New Learnings and challenges.
Facilities Engineer (Current Employee) –  Manila, NCRJanuary 15, 2018
Perform ongoing preventive maintenance and repair work on facility mechanical, electrical, and other installed systems. Maintain, operate all HVAC systems and associated equipment, electrical equipment, plumbing systems, building management system, and building repairs.
Pros
New learnings, met new people.
Cons
long hours of work, no social life
Salary / Benefits
Great place to start your career
HR Clerk (Current Employee) –  MakatiJanuary 7, 2018
Having an open concept layout in the office also opens up the communication among executives to clerks. They also gives employees opportunities thru their online curriculum or sessions which you could avail online for free. There are also options to work at home, for a more balanced work and life.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Makati, PhilippinesDecember 29, 2017
Working with JLL makes you feel valued. The company is very supportive and management will bring out the best in you.

JLL supports its people by giving them the resources they need to go out and meet with clients. In my experience, it also supports career advancement. Promotions only come once every year and good performers are usually rewarded with such.
Good training ground
Duty Manager/ Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mkati, PhilippinesNovember 27, 2017
I have learn a lot about Facilities Management, I started from scratch. Different cultures from different clients. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with my team whom I considered a second family.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Assistant Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Makati, PhilippinesOctober 22, 2017
Has lot to explore and learned a lot during my stay. Many online topics and seminars to attend to so that employees can compete with the level of competition globally.
Pros
Free coffee
good workplace
Internship (Former Employee) –  Paseo de roxasSeptember 20, 2017
Since it is my OJT, I've been exposed first to their projects.
There were a lot of different professional to deal with. you will learn about quality control and assurance.
balance work life
Property Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 8, 2017
Working is good enough for a working mother. The anticipated all the needs of their employee such medical and activities to promote career growth. The information regarding your job is duly endorsed properly and well training.
Salary / Benefits
People are Fun to work with.
Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee) –  MakatiSeptember 7, 2017
People are Fun to work with.
Management supports the growth of the employees.
Provides training which is beneficial to work.
Good compensation.
Approachable Leadership Team.
productive and good leaderships
Senior Facilities Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 5, 2017
Our company makes each and every employee feel valued and they show genuine and authentic appreciation for the work we do and the effort we put in. Managers at this company are really effective at leading their teams. They show that they care about employees by sitting down with us one-on-one to discuss our futures, the projects we're working on, and any challenges that stand in our way. We don't realize how much you need a caring and effective manager until you're on a team that actually has one!" They educate their employees and leaders on how to effectively give and receive feedback. My company's culture ROCKS! Coworkers work well together, trust each other to do a good job, and enjoy spending time together outside of work. We're not just team members — we're friends."
JLL supports career advancement
Manager (Current Employee) –  Makati CityJune 9, 2017
I have been working for JLL for five years now. I waltz into the Manila office right after University graduation. In those five years, I learned a great deal about the industry and have worked hard to exceed expectations from my current job.

Great company culture - corporate politics will always exist but JLL mostly encourages a healthy business environment.
Ideas are often recognized
Facilities Coordinator (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 21, 2017
Innovation ideas and initiatives are welcome regardless of your position in the company. They are being recognized globally. However, JLL local does not give much rewards to those who give ideas - just recognition from Global JLL.
just ok
Jr Internal Audit Staff (Former Employee) –  MakatiMarch 17, 2017
the company is just ok depending on teh position you will hold will determine whether the company is good or not but in general i think you can find better company who can showcase your skill and support your career plans

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JLL. Our community is ready to answer.

3.6Salary / Benefits