JPMorgan Chase

JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Found 388 reviews matching the search See all 22,890 reviews
good company
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  manila city philippinesFebruary 23, 2020
jpmorgan has been a good company the had provided a materials to educate thier security force provided the training quarterly and they have required briefing daily morning and afternoon.
Professional and Productive Workplace
Senior Specialist I (Former Employee) –  TaguigFebruary 21, 2020
Great company to work with. They believe in their employees. They help employees develop skills and learn new things at work. I learned different roles while working with them. I just love Chase.
N/a
Credit Card Specialist (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesFebruary 17, 2020
Great place to work , people and administration was great. I learned a lot about customer service and banking when I was working there. Customer service when it comes to working above and beyond.
Very competitive company
Fraud Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cebu CityFebruary 13, 2020
Great management and employee benefits. I learned a lot about US culture and behaviors. Workplace is awesome and the company promotes high Integrity and Client customer focus.
working at JPMC
Operations Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Net Plaza Building, BGC Taguig CityJanuary 26, 2020
I love working with this company because of the ambiance and the benefits given to the employees. Recognition is also one of the factor. The only challenge I had was the travel time from home to the office during the time i lived in the Laguna that affects my attendance as well as my performance.
Long Term Work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuJanuary 21, 2020
One of the best place to work if you are looking for a stable job since they have their retirement plans for their agents. They never let you down in terms of compensation
Salary / Benefits
productive and cares for there employees a lot
Fraud Analyst (Senior Specialist I) (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityJanuary 17, 2020
they had a refreshment section and sleeping quarters that benefits a lot of employees. they also had a fair and good culture when it comes to treating employees.
Work Life Balance
CONSUMER LOAN SPECIALIST - Correspondent Funding (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityJanuary 7, 2020
It was fun and great experience to be part of the company. Everything is PAID off and recognized. There’s a lot of activities during and after work. You wouldn’t be boring. Everyone acknowledge almost everything even in a simple way, team player and generously give their ideas for improvement if you feel low. Every company has quota but working here though you haven’t reach the quota still giving you a chance to improve and hit it.
Excellent
Client Service Analyst (Former Employee) –  ZueligJanuary 6, 2020
So much good most of all the environment and the co-workers theres no more pressure in this company. They prioritize the culture . And the most important they give time .
Just for Experience
Senior Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityJanuary 3, 2020
It's an okay company as it is in-house support unlike others as third party. If money is your goal this company is perfect for you. Not advisable for career growth. Tools are incredibly outdated that they encourage you to "trust" even it fails bigtime. The processes are inconsistent as well. Mobility is okay but you got to wait for a chance. They promote work-life balance but not being too involved in site activities will be taken against your scorecard. Working environment is kinda toxic as it's a bank.
Jpmc
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuDecember 31, 2019
One of the best companies I worked with.
Offers great compensation and benefits to its employees.
Promotes gender equality.
Fair treatment to all employees.
Salary / Benefits
Work life balance is evident
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  BGC, TaguigDecember 14, 2019
Company is striking a balance with everyday living, whether whatever status in life you are in.

This is a well renowned American multinational investment bank and financial services. We are the one who provides genuine care to different kinds of customer across the world. Financial Adviser; in depth security services for Credit Cards; such as usage for any fraudulent activities, global scamming, unauthorized usage, identity theft, SAR (suspicious activity report).
Salary / Benefits
benefits given to employees are good
motgage specialist (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityDecember 8, 2019
promotion is based on popularity and is management likes you not really based on merits i like the benefits given to the employees salary is low compared to similar companies
Challenging and Admirable
Specialist II (Retail Customer Service) (Current Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuDecember 7, 2019
Working at Chase is a challenging and admirable job that I experienced in my career life. They offer you huge benefits and salary. New to the industry but I was able to develop and manage my skills in Customer Service.
Salary / Benefits
Its was a great experience
Admin Staff - Scanner Operator and Encoder (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityDecember 1, 2019
I learn a lot from this company how you needed to manage everything according to the demmands at the same time you wanna have a good growth in the company.
Very good
Fund Accountant (Former Employee) –  TaguigNovember 4, 2019
Learned a lot about investment banking and fund accounting. Fulfilling work everyday. Grow and develop as an individual and as a professional. Would definitely recommend my friends to work there.
Productive and Inspiring
Senior Specialist (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 4, 2019
Working with JP Morgan & Chase Co. was such an honour. I was given a chance to have worked with great leaders and great team. I was able to develop and honed my skills because they allowed their employees to explore and participate.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Long hours of travel
management decides immediately
financial analyst (Current Employee) –  global citySeptember 21, 2019
switching of schedules most of yhe time without informing agents of the sched. management is more on business side than employees hopefully this can improve to. retain employees
Worth it to stay long.
Fraud Specialist 2 (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuSeptember 19, 2019
Talking calls for the full shift, making sure to comply with company policies and department policies as well. Making sure to track your own progress using their systems. Don't rely on your Team Leader, some don't even give you time, some do. It's up to you if want to talk to your manager.
Salary / Benefits
The above information is truth
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bgc = TaguigSeptember 14, 2019
The typical work of my previous company was back office and fixed for graveyard or night shift schedule.The reason I left the company because I'm looking for dayshift work. The company was no available for morni g shift schedue.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.

58.2K