JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Found 362 reviews matching the search See all 21,559 reviews
Productive and Inspiring
Senior Specialist (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 4, 2019
Working with JP Morgan & Chase Co. was such an honour. I was given a chance to have worked with great leaders and great team. I was able to develop and honed my skills because they allowed their employees to explore and participate.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Long hours of travel
management decides immediately
financial analyst (Current Employee) –  global citySeptember 21, 2019
switching of schedules most of yhe time without informing agents of the sched. management is more on business side than employees hopefully this can improve to. retain employees
Worth it to stay long.
Fraud Specialist 2 (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuSeptember 19, 2019
Talking calls for the full shift, making sure to comply with company policies and department policies as well. Making sure to track your own progress using their systems. Don't rely on your Team Leader, some don't even give you time, some do. It's up to you if want to talk to your manager.
Friendly Working Environment
HR Recruiting Sr. Specialist (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 11, 2019
Friendly working environment and will really help you out excell and grow your career. They are giving enough salary and compensation to their employee according to your experiences and market value.
Great Bank
SPECIALIST II - Documentation & Funding (Former Employee) –  BGC Taguig CitySeptember 4, 2019
Great Bank and workplace.
They let you make your own growth. Great management and support from all levels or leaderships.
They also have a great culture and diversity.
Salary / Benefits
JPMORGAN CHASE INC takes care of it's people.
Transaction Processing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Taguig CitySeptember 3, 2019
Performs diverse tasks related to account set-up, identify verification, forms processing and funding. Interfaces and corresponds with clients and engages to cross-selling.Follows established scripts and protocols to resolve basic or repetitive issues within established guidelines.Monitors corresponding accounts and escalates issues when necessary.Reviews and analyzes client disputes. Has the ability to act as an advocate of the business.Completes and compiles issues log and report.
Salary / Benefits
Stable company, good benefits, offers retirement, monthly salary not that high
Sr. Specialist 1 (Current Employee) –  Net Plaza BGCAugust 28, 2019
Stable company, good benefits but salary depends on how much was offered to you, from what range did you start, not that high yearly appraisal. Applicants who came from other companies are offered higher salaries than tenured employees.
A Very Competitive Bank
Workforce Senior Specialist II (Former Employee) –  BGC TaguigAugust 26, 2019
A very good company to work with, the people does not make me feel aloof. There are a lot to learn and so much time to spend. I will definitely recommend working for this company.
Your Team - Your Family at Work
Fraud Investigator / Risk Management Analyst III (Former Employee) –  Bonifacio Global CityAugust 20, 2019
When I started working for the company I thought I'll never last a year. It was very challenging but I learned to be more patient, attentive, detail-oriented. Working for JPMC was the best experience I had since I started working in the BPO industry. Your co-workers will be more than your friends but they are your family at work. If I would be given the opportunity to come back to work again for the company, I'd probably won't hesitate to accept.
Salary / Benefits
Productive place and excellent for training ground
Credit Specialist II (Former Employee) –  National Capital RegionAugust 19, 2019
As a Credit Specialist, JP Morgan Chase is where you can work with professional people as well as the company provide solid training experiences and give you more exposure on your forte.
n/a
Specialist (Current Employee) –  TaguigAugust 17, 2019
Available upon request. If you are asking about JPMC it's really one if the best company I worked for. The management is very accomodating and they help their employees grow.
Salary / Benefits
I'm just all for the salary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuAugust 13, 2019
its actually an okay job (salary wise) for a single person like me but you have to be prepared for the kind of environment you have to be in every single day since my account is under the Claims Department. You have to have a lot of patience to some (if not, mostly) difficult clients every call. You also have to be mindful of your time as the account have a required maximum time per call to reach certain targets. At most times, it can be quite exhausting to receive calls from angry customers most of the time & even quite difficult especially if you have a TL who is pretty much bent on making your shift much more of a struggle (but of course, not all TL's are the same). Management is approachable and listens to feed backs but doesn't do much improvement on those opportunities which is a waste.
Pros
salary
Cons
toxic environment
Great culture
Claims Analyst (Current Employee) –  Taguig CityAugust 12, 2019
I can say confidently that Chase is my second home here in the Philippines. I would like to recommend JP Morgan Chase to all callcenter agents. There is no place like Chase! Winning Culture and they have a great leaders.

Dont be afraid to be part of Chase. It’s simply amazing!
Professional Working Environment
Learning Specialist (Current Employee) –  Taguig CityAugust 3, 2019
The company encourages learning and mobility to allow any professional to learn new skills and apply it to successfully employ new skills that one has acquired. The most enjoyable part of my job is the opportunity that I get beyond my job scope which keeps me on my toes.
Salary / Benefits
Great working environment and supports employee career growth.
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee) –  BGCJuly 29, 2019
Colleagues are supportive, friendly and professional. Salary and allowances are good. Opportunities for advancement is vast. Environment is good. Performance based salary increase.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace. promote work life balance
Customer Specialist (Former Employee) –  31st Net Plaza Bldg. BGC, Taguig CityJuly 26, 2019
Working in this company is like your working at home.. You will feel that the company gives you comfortable place to work. They promote work life balance so you won't feel your tired. The management gives you a better compensated salary that's equivalent to your work task assignment. The hardest part of the job is when you need to move out to your current job because of automation process.
Productive work place
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityJuly 24, 2019
Very dynamic and fast pace. You get used to working with a very young group who are not that seasoned but they are full of potential. It is up to you to train them and mold them in becoming good at what they are doing.
Pros
Dynamic management style
Cons
Night shift / irregular working hours
Productive and fun workplace
Risk Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  TaguigJuly 17, 2019
I would love to stay more and grow my career with the company but as a young professional I want to learn and explore more of whatever opportunities may come.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and very open to growth
Fraud Analyst (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 13, 2019
Great place to work and is always open to growth. One of the best places I have worked with since I have been BPO industry for almost 10 years now.They are very supportive in what you do especially learning new things .
Pros
Free unlimited drinks
Cons
n/a
MORTGAGE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Makati CityJuly 13, 2019
Cited for a call was documented as mishandling with out screenshot. A grave offense to be called out for is unacceptable especially when there's no evidence to support poet it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.

57.7K