IQVIA Employee Reviews

Found 16 reviews matching the search See all 1,329 reviews
Almost perfect
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Mckinley Hill TaguigApril 25, 2019
The company has established a fundamental stability in the business world. They have a lot of trainings to improve you individually. Compensatuins are well good and the benefits are competitve
Pros
With yearly performance bonus
Employee Benefits are good
Production Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort BonifacioJuly 8, 2018
It is nice to work in IQVIA, the benefits that the company is giving to its employee is good. The workplace culture is unique, you'll encountered different kinds of people but overall, you'll meet good colleagues that is fun to work with.
Fun place to work
Data Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMay 22, 2018
Work life balance for all the employee. Good compensation and benefits. More training's. They build good leaders and support that needs of the employee when it comes to training's.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and enjoyable team mates
Production Analyst (Former Employee) –  Taguig, PhilippinesApril 15, 2018
Day to day work has been easy if you could do the jobs earlier than the usual. I've experience daily jobs and the monthly jobs which helps me to know all about the production and made me the POC of out team. From daily we are collecting data in different suppliers 280 suppliers if I'm not mistaken all over FRANCE account. I've learned how to use unfamiliar software for me, such as dataview and mainframe and MS access (tho its likely AS400). The management is good but in anyways, but our team Associate manager is really kind and very supportive as well as my team mates, the workplace is really neat and clean that helps us to be more comfortable in work. The hardest part of the job is when other tools have an error and also on the networks error that makes our work unproductive and slow but we are helping each other in order to do the job well done before the deadlines. Even in hard times, I really enjoyed it because it teaches me everything not just for the production but in life too.
Pros
birthday free parties, free coffee, bonuses
Cons
location is far from my home
Salary / Benefits
The company is really aiming to be number 1 not only in Clinical Research but also in their new business as well after merging with IMS.
Associate Site and Resource Manager (Former Employee) –  IQVIA - PhilippinesFebruary 3, 2018
There is a feeling of uncertainty now in the employees due to restructuring being done after the merger with IMS. There are lots of changes and the difference in work culture is really different.
Pros
Lots of business opportunity for the company after the merger
Cons
stability is unsure after the merger due to lots of restructuring being done
Salary / Benefits
A workplace that promotes workplace balance.
Data Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  TaguigOctober 12, 2017
Working at Quintiles IMS gives people from different backgrounds a chance to enter into the Labor Market in accordance to your skillset. They have all the amenities you could wish for in a company (e.g. Shuttle Service, Appropriate training etc.). The only downside to workng for said company was it's location/travel time.
Pros
Training, Company Shuttle Service, Free Coffee etc.
Salary / Benefits
Management is a pain in the a**
Production Analyst (Former Employee) –  TaguigAugust 15, 2017
management carries out many rules that prohibit people from enjoying the work
job is boring
workplace is unhealthy because of people talking about other people
Good enough
Database Support Analyst, Cut-off Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesAugust 9, 2017
Straight forward job. I learned to operate using Mainframe and other programs. Management needs improvement. My supervisor was not qualified at all and could not communicate to his team properly. The workplace was lenient at first but became unreasonably strict after a year of working with them. The hardest part of the job was dealing with my supervisor. The most enjoyable part of the job is the liberty after you have done your duties for the week.
Pros
long breaks after work is done
Cons
Bad supervisor
Salary / Benefits
Safe and good working environment
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  taguid city philippinesMay 1, 2017
Location wise: needs improvements
Vicinity: safe and clean
Office premises: clean and secured
Working hours: Fine with 8 hrs regular
Working environment with peers: enjoyable especially with tenured employees
Pros
Good healthcard benefits
Cons
Extended hours
Good compensation
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 16, 2016
The company is giving a very competitive package but since there are changes on the top executives, politics have become rampant.
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
Too much politics
Salary / Benefits
Productive and feels like my second home.
Data Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Makati CityMay 4, 2016
Going to work everyday is so much fun. You'll never get bored on your everyday life and they have a great working culture. You'll never realize how hard a project because your team will never leave you by your side. The most enjoyable part of the job is we have seasonal projects that you'll look forward to.
Pros
Great working environment.
Cons
No transportation allowance.
Salary / Benefits
Employees have a good benefit and the management tries to balance work and recreation, but the salary did not increase after getting regularized.
Production Analyst (Former Employee) –  Makati PhilippinesMay 2, 2016
I worked 2 in the afternoon until 11 in the evening during Mondays to Fridays. I have learned to work independently especially that our supervisor always used to make me the person of contact/ acting supervisor in case she's out of work. The management was not that good because they always required to go for 3-4 hours overtime everyday and ask for Saturday shift; they did not want to hire more employees, instead they wanted their current employees to do all the tasks even though it's impossible to hit the target. I enjoyed working in a team and I have discovered my leadership skills.
Pros
Good health benefits
Cons
The management was not so good
Nice Environment and people
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Makati City, PhilippinesJanuary 4, 2016
Good training ground for analytics. You will be able to learn how Pharmaceutical and Healthcare function with the data that is being processed and analyzed. People are cool and fun.
Pros
Great Training Ground for Data/Research/Trend Analytics
Benefits
Efficient and fun workplace
Financial Accountant (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 21, 2015
with the tedious and detailed work of ahe finance person, the systems and processes helps the person to be more efficient and focus on important task.
Pros
Free meals most of the time
Salary / Benefits
Easy and Enjoyable place to work
Production Analyst (Former Employee) –  Makati, PhilippinesApril 19, 2014
Normally a typical day at work is to follow up on your clients or panel of doctors assigned reminding them about their report that needs to be submitted and recruit new doctors to fill out other panels that previous doctors left. I've learned to be persistent in recruiting doctors so that you would reach the target recruitment quota. The management is very friendly and accommodating in your needs for the tasks and guides you when you're having some difficulties. The co-workers are open-minded and are willing to help out in difficult times. The hardest part of the job is to have doctors to agree and participate on the study that you are offering so that you could reach your target however the most enjoyable part of the job is when you've reach the quota ahead of schedule which gives you a sense of accomplishment.
Pros
Nice working Environment and nice management and co-workers
Cons
night shift and not that great of a pay.