iQor Employee Review

Salary / Benefits
Competitive salary for tenured agents
Senior Agent (Current Employee) –  Dasmariñas, CaviteAugust 2, 2019
If you live within Cavite area, iQor is the best call center for you. I’ve been in the BPO industry for more than 5 years and got a much competitive offer if I’ll compare it to the other centers in NCR. They could offer you from 26.5k-30k (basic pay and allowances if you have enough experience). Pay Increase happens every 3 months if you’re profiled as an Agent and Senior Agent, then annually if you’re tagged as Specialist (Increase is mostly depending on your Attendance and Performance). Incentive and management vary, as it depends on the account where you at. Most of the accounts give (2) 10-mins break plus 1-hr lunch. Regarding HMO, they do not have the best HMO, hopefully it will get better. Though you can add your dependents on your first day, they will only have the basic coverage during your first year (such as check ups). They will only be covered after a year, and did I say that you will also have to shell out if you would like to add them? Money you would shell out depends on your ‘tagging’. I have this work-life balance because I work close to my home, and I now have more time with my family. In overall experience, I will recommend iQor to my friends!
Pros
Salary, proximity, convenience
Cons
No free coffee, HMO coverage, short breaks

Other iQor Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
It was okay, environment is what you would expect.
Agent (Former Employee) –  Iloilo CityFebruary 16, 2020
It was okay. What you would expect in a call center. Training is a bit rushed though as what my co trainees told me. Usually their training lasted around 2 months or so. I was told it was rushed.

It wasn't for me thus I didn't stay. The schedule wasn't working for me. Something I dont see myself working at in the next 1-2 years.
Salary / Benefits
Good
Agent (Former Employee) –  Angeles City, PampangaFebruary 14, 2020
Good environment and staffs and the salary is good they pay it before the said date at the same they help people to grow more. And boost confident to speak in english