iQor Employee Reviews for Agent

Salary / Benefits
It was okay, environment is what you would expect.
It was okay. What you would expect in a call center. Training is a bit rushed though as what my co trainees told me. Usually their training lasted around 2 months or so. I was told it was rushed.

It wasn't for me thus I didn't stay. The schedule wasn't working for me. Something I dont see myself working at in the next 1-2 years.
Salary / Benefits
Good
Good environment and staffs and the salary is good they pay it before the said date at the same they help people to grow more. And boost confident to speak in english
Salary / Benefits
good but not that fulfilling
The Nature of the job is very stressful and a bit unfulfilling especially if you are looking for a job that could impact somebody. Compensation wise, not enough and no job security
Salary / Benefits
Competitive and fast paced.
Competition is quite high as the need to provide world class service to ensure client satisfaction. Fun and relaxation is inserted from time to time to ensure that the employees are on the top of their game.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and a fun place to start with.
BPO industry is a good place to start with. There's lot of benefits and it taught me how to communicate and work well with others. There's lot of fun people to hang out with and good people as well.
Pros
High salary
Cons
Vices
fun workmates
I am very thankful to this company for giving me an opportunity to work there. My experiences has taught me a lot of skills that I can surely apply in my future career.
Performnce based company
Working in this company helps me a lot to be more focused in my job and to perform beyond expectations. And this company proximity wise is more beneficial to me.
Pros
Fun environment and good team mates
Cons
Requires more hours
Salary / Benefits
Productive and work balance community
Productive competitive salary.location is very accesible from our location..since we cater canada amd we handle accounts receivanle we are also entitle to have an off if its canadian holoday so we emjoy christmas and new year at home too..
salary lang ang matino
OT lagi. Kailangan may benta pero kaiangan din di pushy. d na alam ng mga agents qng ano ipprioritize. ano man iprioritize mo VOC or Sales detractor oaren aabutin mo. Yung mga agents na maraming benta laging may detractor from QA para d na marelease mga incentives nila. Pag wala pang sales sa station nyo mismo mAssigaw sigawan qa. Wala kna rin time para sa family mo kasi tulog qa buong umaga hangang sa time na ggcng qa para sa shift mo. Rest day na pero required parin mag RDOT dahil pnlot ng workforce. and dito di mo mammeet yung mga bosses. ni hindi m man lang alm hitsura nila.
Pros
salary. food at prod
Cons
Puro work. Wala nang life outside
what you learned ?
what i learned about my previous job is on how to communicate other people,responsible in other duties that my immediate superior may assign from time to time.
Salary / Benefits
Its a great environment to work with and the management is very well
working in a environment where you can work fun is very great so I want to work 1st with the good environment and with a kgreat manage of employer to there employees as well.
Pros
free coffee
summary review
The time frame for training is isn't enough to master the billing issue and the usage of the system.The hardest part of the job for me is dealing with bill issue,however I've enjoyed having fun with my colleague during break time and had role play with them.The workplace is great!
Salary / Benefits
Place is nice complete equipments that you can use for handling the customers of a certain account. Professional trainor, very systematic when it comes to the salary and allowances
Pros
Nice place
Fun workplace
It was kind of hard because of graveyard shifts but I got used to it. You are gonna need a lot of patience because not of the customer is nice as you think.
Salary / Benefits
its a fun work place to work with because of your friends and colleges
I'm a call center Agent, Collections outbound, I do learned to communicate well hold your temper, and to be more productive as possible,

IQOR management is quite good. when in terms of salary date,

workplace is also cool, because it shows the typical call center site.

The hardest part of the Job is to deal with some creditors who kept on asking for deductions even though they already got it all, But after that we can call it a day,

We are not going to stay with the company if we don't have friends who treated us so well. it just the fact the we have the friendship who was built inside the company.
Pros
Cons
Long Hours
experience at Iqor
I learned a lot, experience to communicate to another nationality.
It develops more my skills and improved my communication skills.

great experience.
productive but low salaray
it didnt work well at the salary and also the unpaid OT's and also the unpaid RDOT's so i need a better company so i can comply for the needs of my family
Salary / Benefits
Comfortable place, accessible to all needs has a billiard table and sleeping quarters
graveyard shift, learnt to be more patient on calls, work place is fine, the hardest part of the job is staying awake in the middle of the night, most enjoyable part of the job is the team group how we share and get along each other like building a second family.
Pros
with food and transportation allowance
Cons
shifting schedules
Salary / Benefits
This company molded me to become flexible, effective and efficient to the line of business where I belong. I learned a lot while working with this company. Benefits and salary are nearly enough for the employees like me under part-time schedule.
Nice workplace and officemates
Good Environment and nice officemates..We're just having an issue with regards to the staffing that is why we have to render Overtime even working on rest days. Good management and great Boss.
Pros
staffing
Salary / Benefits
It was fun and enjoyable
I've felt stressed but with the help of my colleagues everything was fine. I've enjoyed myself with challenging tasks and critical thinking skills and I was able to come out in my comfort zone.