iQor Employee Reviews for Agent

Found 22 reviews matching the search See all 3,830 reviews
fun workmates
Agent (Former Employee) –  Dasmariñas, CaviteSeptember 5, 2019
I am very thankful to this company for giving me an opportunity to work there. My experiences has taught me a lot of skills that I can surely apply in my future career.
salary lang ang matino
Agent (Former Employee) –  Dasmariñas, CaviteMarch 28, 2019
OT lagi. Kailangan may benta pero kaiangan din di pushy. d na alam ng mga agents qng ano ipprioritize. ano man iprioritize mo VOC or Sales detractor oaren aabutin mo. Yung mga agents na maraming benta laging may detractor from QA para d na marelease mga incentives nila. Pag wala pang sales sa station nyo mismo mAssigaw sigawan qa. Wala kna rin time para sa family mo kasi tulog qa buong umaga hangang sa time na ggcng qa para sa shift mo. Rest day na pero required parin mag RDOT dahil pnlot ng workforce. and dito di mo mammeet yung mga bosses. ni hindi m man lang alm hitsura nila.
Pros
salary. food at prod
Cons
Puro work. Wala nang life outside
what you learned ?
Agent (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaJanuary 14, 2018
what i learned about my previous job is on how to communicate other people,responsible in other duties that my immediate superior may assign from time to time.
Salary / Benefits
Its a great environment to work with and the management is very well
Agent (Former Employee) –  Dasmariñas, CaviteOctober 12, 2017
working in a environment where you can work fun is very great so I want to work 1st with the good environment and with a kgreat manage of employer to there employees as well.
Pros
free coffee
summary review
Agent (Former Employee) –  Robinson Pala-Pala CaviteSeptember 22, 2017
The time frame for training is isn't enough to master the billing issue and the usage of the system.The hardest part of the job for me is dealing with bill issue,however I've enjoyed having fun with my colleague during break time and had role play with them.The workplace is great!
Agent (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaSeptember 9, 2017
Place is nice complete equipments that you can use for handling the customers of a certain account. Professional trainor, very systematic when it comes to the salary and allowances
Pros
Nice place
Fun workplace
Agent (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesAugust 30, 2017
It was kind of hard because of graveyard shifts but I got used to it. You are gonna need a lot of patience because not of the customer is nice as you think.
Salary / Benefits
its a fun work place to work with because of your friends and colleges
Agent (Former Employee) –  Dasmariñas, CaviteJune 17, 2017
I'm a call center Agent, Collections outbound, I do learned to communicate well hold your temper, and to be more productive as possible,

IQOR management is quite good. when in terms of salary date,
workplace is also cool, because it shows the typical call center site.

The hardest part of the Job is to deal with some creditors who kept on asking for deductions even though they already got it all, But after that we can call it a day,

We are not going to stay with the company if we don't have friends who treated us so well. it just the fact the we have the friendship who was built inside the company.
Pros
Cons
Long Hours
experience at Iqor
Agent (Current Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaJune 11, 2017
I learned a lot, experience to communicate to another nationality.
It develops more my skills and improved my communication skills.
great experience.
productive but low salaray
Agent (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaMay 3, 2017
it didnt work well at the salary and also the unpaid OT's and also the unpaid RDOT's so i need a better company so i can comply for the needs of my family
Salary / Benefits
Comfortable place, accessible to all needs has a billiard table and sleeping quarters
Agent (Former Employee) –  Dasmariñas, CaviteMarch 9, 2017
graveyard shift, learnt to be more patient on calls, work place is fine, the hardest part of the job is staying awake in the middle of the night, most enjoyable part of the job is the team group how we share and get along each other like building a second family.
Pros
with food and transportation allowance
Cons
shifting schedules
Agent (Former Employee) –  Cavite, PhilippinesFebruary 22, 2017
This company molded me to become flexible, effective and efficient to the line of business where I belong. I learned a lot while working with this company. Benefits and salary are nearly enough for the employees like me under part-time schedule.
Nice workplace and officemates
Agent (Current Employee) –  CaviteFebruary 8, 2017
Good Environment and nice officemates..We're just having an issue with regards to the staffing that is why we have to render Overtime even working on rest days. Good management and great Boss.
Pros
staffing
Salary / Benefits
It was fun and enjoyable
Agent (Former Employee) –  PampangaJanuary 28, 2017
I've felt stressed but with the help of my colleagues everything was fine. I've enjoyed myself with challenging tasks and critical thinking skills and I was able to come out in my comfort zone.
Challenging work
Agent (Former Employee) –  Clark Pampanga, PhilippinesDecember 31, 2016
You need to be challenge everyday and think outside the box to help the customers and resolve the issue. Must need to go on time to show your commitment everyday and keep your promise to serve and work with heart and be happy to serve the customers. TL are friendly and also other stuff. The working environment is not difficult to be with and dealing with other employees are great. Equipment and facilities also are great ,we have a free shuttle and can save money when it comes in transportation. In product training and learning lab they help us to figure out what the customer needs and wants. Assisting trainees are really big help to save time and matrix.
Pros
Free Transpo
Good Salary And Benefits..Sleepless Schedules
Agent (Current Employee) –  PampangaAugust 20, 2016
work will at at lest takes 14 hrs a day, learned how to work with only few hours of sleep, management doesn't care if you are dying because of having 10 hrs to 12 hrs shift a day for 5 straight days...hardest part how to stay awake..enjoyable part getting lots of bonus and incentives
Pros
lots of incentives and benefits
Cons
Very long hours
Fun workplace.
Agent (Current Employee) –  DasmariñasJune 1, 2016
My co-workers are fun. The job is a little bit difficult. But it is fun. There are a lot of activities. I learned many things in this job. Sometimes stressful.
Pros
Free lunches always when you go early to work
Cons
Stressful
Salary / Benefits
Extend training hours before taking calls
Agent (Former Employee) –  DasmariñasMarch 13, 2016
A typical day of work is not good. Environment of work is too stressful. I've learned few thing in terms of troubleshooting of different devices. My co-workers are friendly and fun to be with. We shared a lot of things. We share our ideas and learning from our previous companies. The hardest part of the job with Iqor is luck of training in navigation of tools.
Salary / Benefits
calling customer's to pay their debt..
Agent (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, P03November 30, 2015
Numbers always matters on collections..
stress but fun type of job..
Good compensation..
Lots of overtime..
Always expect changes..
Flexible on changes is a must..
Pros
free shuttle and meal..
Cons
overtime
annually basketball tournament
Agent (Current Employee) –  Clark Free Port Zone, Pampanga, PhilippinesJanuary 19, 2015
i've learn how to be more patient, my co-workers a good we playing as one team.
Pros
gift checks
Cons
healthcards, short breaks