iQor Employee Reviews

Found 649 reviews matching the search See all 3,767 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Flexibility and productivity in the floor
Call center agent (BPO) (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesAugust 19, 2019
It a must company that i will give you a career growth.
Flexibility and team work. Fast thinking and computer literature.
English proficiency it will give you a good practice..
Customer service it required as well
Productive and fun environment
Agent (CSR) Seasonal Account (Former Employee) –  Bacolod CityAugust 14, 2019
I'd worked as customer service representative in their seasonal account. I learned how to handle pressure and develop some extensive skills towards customers even though their not in good mood. I'm good in deescalating problem and to work toward solutions.
productive work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaAugust 6, 2019
people there are very fun to work with. they always try their best to motivate you and help you grow. lots of fun activities . very good environment. work friendly
Pros
great activities
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot of thing
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaAugust 4, 2019
this company accepts an applicant without any experience in their field. The company is very accommodating and provide good training for the employee.
Good Company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaAugust 4, 2019
The company compensates agents correctly, they will accommodate and cherish the time that you are with them, they will appreciate your efforts and they are good
Salary / Benefits
Competitive salary for tenured agents
Senior Agent (Current Employee) –  Dasmariñas, CaviteAugust 2, 2019
If you live within Cavite area, iQor is the best call center for you. I’ve been in the BPO industry for more than 5 years and got a much competitive offer if I’ll compare it to the other centers in NCR. They could offer you from 26.5k-30k (basic pay and allowances if you have enough experience). Pay Increase happens every 3 months if you’re profiled as an Agent and Senior Agent, then annually if you’re tagged as Specialist (Increase is mostly depending on your Attendance and Performance). Incentive and management vary, as it depends on the account where you at. Most of the accounts give (2) 10-mins break plus 1-hr lunch. Regarding HMO, they do not have the best HMO, hopefully it will get better. Though you can add your dependents on your first day, they will only have the basic coverage during your first year (such as check ups). They will only be covered after a year, and did I say that you will also have to shell out if you would like to add them? Money you would shell out depends on your ‘tagging’. I have this work-life balance because I work close to my home, and I now have more time with my family. In overall experience, I will recommend iQor to my friends!
Pros
Salary, proximity, convenience
Cons
No free coffee, HMO coverage, short breaks
its fine
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  DasmariñasJuly 24, 2019
same with days ive work for this company since day 1
how to conince people
management is good
workplace is good also
hardest part is to hear bad words from the customers
enjoy when i talked jolly people
Pros
free coffee
Cons
no overtime
fun work place
Training Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaJuly 24, 2019
In IQOR PH. i bee three years worker in IQOR i can say that iqor is the most fun work to. people around with is very friendly and also all the management,
Salary / Benefits
Good
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  SM ClarkJuly 23, 2019
Ok naman. Parang medyo toxic. Siguro depende sa account. Minsan mahirap din i-meet 'ung KPI. Ewan, nakakapagod. I need to find a job where I really fit in.
Challenging Work Place
Agent agad (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaJuly 18, 2019
I love the work place, my team, supervisors, support assist you, its just that the account assign to me is not for newbies. Should have lot of time to learn the payments, not 1 day.
Pros
Incentives, Happy People, Work place
Cons
Ot, Unlimited calls, Quieng Pressure
Fun Work Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dasmariñas, CaviteJuly 16, 2019
The people makes it easier to handle the job at hand. Though the job is stressful at times, my work mates are making the environment lighter. The management also finds way to make up for the stress due to the nature of work.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace with gift certificates to performing agents.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaJuly 12, 2019
This is my first BPO experience so i can say that i learned a lot from this company. I enhanced my communication skills and i learned how to mingle with other people.
Pros
Gift Certificates
Salary / Benefits
Great place to start in the BPO industry. Career opportunities present
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaJuly 11, 2019
Stability and longevity of campaigns is present with iQor
Career Opportunities are present
Workplace culture is ok
Payroll is never delayed
HMO coverage from day 1
Convenient locations
First BPO company I worked with
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Sobrecarey st. Sta. ana Davao cityJuly 6, 2019
The account was too easy however it's too far from me. There were times that I requested for sick leave they did not approve it and they did not give me an explanation. They do not have any care to their employees and they don't even have a sleeping quarters.
Pros
incentives
Cons
accessibilityand poor management
Fun Workplace
Sales Representative (Call Center Agent) (Former Employee) –  Davao CityJuly 4, 2019
Their management was good, but not all there accounts was offering regularization, i dint know if they offer that, there accounts offer for contractual only.
Pros
perks
Cons
Night shift
Salary / Benefits
Forced ot, delayed incentives.
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dasmariñas, CaviteJuly 1, 2019
Compensation werw great espevially for an entry level worker but environment and management is pretty toxic. Mandatory overtimes everyday, delayed incentives, and many more.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PampangaJune 18, 2019
Working in a BPO industry is really interesting having great benefits, gaining new experience and learning, and meeting new people. But with the shifting of schedule, you really need to have good health and can be really flexible to every time frame that will be given by the management.
Salary / Benefits
Workers mostly have unhealthy lifestyle
Applicant Screener (Former Employee) –  Dasmariñas, CaviteJune 14, 2019
Workers attend the shifting schedule they've accepted.

I learned that having a healthy body is more important than having a huge amount of salary.

The management can't maintain the number of employees because people come and go as they are pleased.
Pros
Big salary
Cons
Shifting schedules
It was easy
Collector (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaJune 6, 2019
In this company is where I had, in my opinion, the easiest accounts that I was able to work on with. Same shifting schedules like other companies. Commuting was kind of a struggle because of the location of the company where employees had to walk a couple of blocks to get a ride.
Very good working environment
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Davao CityJune 5, 2019
The work culture in iQor Davao is even better than I expected. I'm very comfortable with the team mates and they always encourage us to try new things in a very encouraging way.