iQor Employee Reviews

Found 674 reviews matching the search See all 4,088 reviews
Fun workplace!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dasmariñas, CaviteNovember 7, 2019
Iqor is good company for you to learn how to handle customers concerns. They have good management and my boss, team leader, colleagues are very helpful and friendly. Good work environment to work with
All Good
I previously held the Customer Service Expert and Sales position at IQor Philippines handling T-Mobile for Business where I was often recognized for performing excellent work. During my time there, I had the opportunity to gain valuable experience in all aspects of this position and I also learned how to adapt to change quickly and function well in a team setting.
Salary / Benefits
Being part of a collection agency was great
COLLECTION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  CLARK PAMPANGAOctober 16, 2019
Being part of a collection agency was great, I was able to enhance my ability to be firm to the customer and let them know the urgency of something that they need to settle. We were able to teach the customer to be more responsible when it comes to their debt and the importance of their credit score.
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaOctober 8, 2019
Great training facility with great employees. From the management down to employees are all well trained. We felt secured even though we are in a night shift.
Salary / Benefits
Great working environtment but...
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  PampangaOctober 3, 2019
Great working enviroment but l the incentives are not good as well as the management. However that is still depending on the account that you are in and my account is on credit one bank so I think the management on that account is the only problem.
Challenging
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PampangaOctober 3, 2019
It's actually my first time to work in a BPO setting, at first ihad a hard time copping with the working environment until I learned to adapt the BPO settings. I work as well as have fun dealing with clients, challenging because most of the time we have to encounter different challenges. But it's somehow relaxing, since after the shift you'll go home no stress and no responsibilities.
Management and benefits
Account Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Clark PhilippinesOctober 2, 2019
It was so stressful and pressure to work with ret department. The management is unfair they have favoristism with other agents. And the salary and benefits is not enough.
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun workplace.
Good Working environment for starters cause trainers are willing to train the newbies to build their own career. Good compensation as well and they really value their employees.
comfortable workplace
specialist (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa City, LagunaSeptember 23, 2019
perks include recreation room complete with massage and table games and karaoke. pantry in every floor. management is supportive and teams are small and coaches can focus more on each agent.
productive and fun
Senior Agent (Former Employee) –  PHSeptember 23, 2019
learned to harness my communication skills and to communicate with other nationalities helping them about their bills and promotions, very supportive management.
Too many toxic people
Customer Sales and Service Representative (Former Employee) –  BacolodSeptember 20, 2019
Environment is not good, too many toxic people, you will get benefits if you stayed in the company after a year. pay is not okay, some people have bad attitude
Iqor Sta Rosa
Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sta. Rosa, LagunaSeptember 17, 2019
Well, This company is actually cool. They love their employees when it comes to the salary package and benefits for their employees. I loved working for this company, but I need to expand my horizon and my knowledge for my self-growth.
Pros
Lots of bonuses, Overtime pay
Cons
n/a
Salary / Benefits
With massage chair and play stations.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa City, LagunaSeptember 17, 2019
It's okay. Some tenured ones loves bragging but suits them well. I love the hand towel dispenser and hand sanitizer dispenser as well as their comfort rooms, very at home feels.
Be responsible.
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Iqor bacolodSeptember 15, 2019
It was quite challenging but nevertheless I enjoyed the training and I have learned a lot. It was life changing and meaningful experience for me. It was great.
The pay was good.
Jr. Agent (Former Employee) –  Iloilo CitySeptember 12, 2019
But the unprecedented shift in schedules were bad. I enjoyed the benefits but I got shifted to different departments multiple times. The company vision was good.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and a fun place to start with.
Agent (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga Site 3September 8, 2019
BPO industry is a good place to start with. There's lot of benefits and it taught me how to communicate and work well with others. There's lot of fun people to hang out with and good people as well.
Pros
High salary
Cons
Vices
Hardest part of the job
Collections Specialist at Bell Canada (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaSeptember 5, 2019
In this company they o give a competitive salary however career growth would take some time. The workload would be a challenge since they require people to render overtime almost every day.
fun workmates
Agent (Former Employee) –  Dasmariñas, CaviteSeptember 5, 2019
I am very thankful to this company for giving me an opportunity to work there. My experiences has taught me a lot of skills that I can surely apply in my future career.
Fun workplace
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Sta. RosaSeptember 4, 2019
I had learned and improve my communication skill in English. Also able to do multitasking. The workplace was fun. The hardest part of the job is when its already the dead end and unable to provide alternative solution. Due to company policy.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Fun qorkplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaAugust 29, 2019
Good place to be in. Everone is friendly. management not so good. But every manager there is easy to reach and down to earth. And most employees are easy t be with.
Pros
Not so strict