iQor Employee Reviews

Found 716 reviews matching the search See all 4,339 reviews
Amazing.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  DasmariñasFebruary 23, 2020
Salary and incentives are ridiculously great.

People are super fun to work with and there's a large room for improvement. Definitely recommendable.
Fun
Product Trainer (Former Employee) –  Clarkfield PampangaFebruary 17, 2020
Best and easy job you could find.
People and the workplace are very nice.
No dull moments if your teammate are funny and bully
You won't feel sleepy because there's a high volume of calls and once you were able to resolve customer Concern it is the best feeling ever.
Salary / Benefits
Good
Agent (Former Employee) –  Angeles City, PampangaFebruary 14, 2020
Good environment and staffs and the salary is good they pay it before the said date at the same they help people to grow more. And boost confident to speak in english
Enjoyable
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaFebruary 13, 2020
iQor is the best place to work to start you off with call center experience. It's a great work environment. People there are really nice. Job culture all around is great!
Horrible
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa City, LagunaFebruary 12, 2020
iQor Phils. Santa Rosa branch is the most disgusting company there is in the BPO industry here in the Philippines. Favoritism is practiced and displayed. The Operation Managers are rude and inconsiderate especially the recent "Manager of the Year " awardee . They have no regard for agents, they work them to death and don't get compensated fairly. You get humiliated in public for very simple mistakes, Team Leaders are inexperienced , but arrogant. SME's are unapproachable. unless if you're one of their favorites. The Operation Manager doesn't care that he gets photographed with other agents while on a drinking session, when in fact, that is a company rule violation. They never listen to agents. They treat them like dogs.
Friendly Colleagues
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaFebruary 10, 2020
Being a customer service may be stressful but you will meet kind co-workers there and with them, it will be less stressful because you know that they are with you, doing a stressful job.
Salary / Benefits
good but not that fulfilling
Agent (Former Employee) –  Cavite CityFebruary 9, 2020
The Nature of the job is very stressful and a bit unfulfilling especially if you are looking for a job that could impact somebody. Compensation wise, not enough and no job security
Salary / Benefits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dasmariñas, CaviteFebruary 5, 2020
The work environment is nice and pleasing. The management ensures that the agents are paid equally and properly. Workmates are nice aswell as managers and Team Leaders.
Graveyard shifts
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaFebruary 4, 2020
I stayed here for more than 8 years good culture salary and benefits. You of course just have to bear being on the phone or be a prisoner of the headset..
w
Pros
Good training ground for fresh grads
Cons
Graveyard slow advancement of career
Salary / Benefits
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Site 2 IQOR Lanang, Davao CityFebruary 4, 2020
Since it was my first time having a job on BPO company, I've had a hardtime keeping up with the work schedules but as days past by
I positively learned a lot and by "time management" i genuinely enjoyed the work.
Though the management is a bit strict in a lot of rules but usually the employees respect them and the management is doing a good job along side with the newbies/employees.
The workplace culture is too formal but it does help the integrity of the company.
The hardest part of the job is when where having a system log and "honestly" having an irritated customer but its too frequent.
The happier part of the job is when we have a lovely customer's and if we hear those lovely compliments from them.
From the time being employed on my previous job i enjoyed a lot, the over all experience and specially with the right compensation.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work place
Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 30, 2020
I enjoy the sincere appreciation I receive from not only my boss, but also the people I work with. A heartfelt “thanks” goes a long way to improving my attitude and productivity. I like that the company I work for is not too paternalistic. Schedule adjustments are never a big deal.My company also pays for outside training, without many stipulations. So, I can enhance my skills as I see fit and have time. I guess they trust that employees generally want to succeed and if they feel they need some training, they probably do. Little things go a long way, such as company lunches, recognizing birthdays and actual achievements.
Training
Worker (Former Employee) –  Davao CityJanuary 29, 2020
They are good in teaching trainees but not professional enough. Even if they are supervisor / training instructor still they need to respect each others strengths and weaknesses.
Cons
Lack of professionalism
Salary / Benefits
Management is very poor when it comes to handling or addressing your complaints or needs
Senior Agent (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa City, LagunaJanuary 28, 2020
Politics is everywhere here. If you're not popular or close to those persons in positions then don't expect a career advancement. Some of the supervisors or team leaders will treat you as if they own you. Especially on their break scheds which is against labor law adherence for bpo company.
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is a fun and healthy working environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Davao CityJanuary 23, 2020
Iqor is fun and healthy environment. Management is fair and no power tripping. They have a friendly environment. Benefits are well provided. Iqor is awesome
Very near at my home
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dasmariñas, CaviteJanuary 21, 2020
Being in iQor is actually a good start for me, since this is the first bpo company that I've applied to way back 2017.
Very near at my home and very accessible to all employees since it is located inside SM Dasmariñas, just along the High Way.
Productive Workplace
Customer Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  DasmariñasJanuary 21, 2020
It's more fun in iQor. The people are very friendly. It is a great company to start a career. There is plenty of employee engagement. The Supervisors are kind.
Good company to gain Experience
CSR (Former Employee) –  DasmariñasJanuary 18, 2020
Not so good company on its earlier start
Paycheck was issued instead of ATM cards
Breaks and Lunch is not acceptable as it is so short
Amenities is not that good.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and exciting work venue
Non-Voice T-Mobile Agent (Former Employee) –  SM DasmaJanuary 16, 2020
It's nice to work with Iqor especially if you are focused with your assigned tasks. If you are an employee who really have ambition for excellence, you may want to consider to work with Iqor and excel with your skills and knowledge.
Good work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Davao CityJanuary 14, 2020
IQOR is one of the best companies for new employee for BPO companies good training ground to practice your communications skills which biggest advantage to work in a sales account.
Poor handling of employees
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, PampangaJanuary 14, 2020
IQOR is not a reputable company to work for. Low salary increase and streesing working environment. Benefits and compensation are very low compared to other companies