iQor Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Need to be more employee engage
management positions are not expressed to its natural potential as most of senior managements those who rarely shows themselves in the office often offers a system of dogmatic approach.
productive and fun
Its amazing working in iqor. The environment was good also. the employees are very easy to be with. I highly recommend Iqor to any of my friends. It good to be an IQorian.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and a fun place to work.
They provide good benefits to their employees, though some of the accounts were really stressful but the management were making its best to make the employees fell at ease and happy while working.
Fun
Everyone is always thinking about the sales but at the same time management is also doing there best for ll the agents not to get bored as well as management is not pressuring the agents in the campaign where I came from
Salary / Benefits
The management is toxic. There is no definite plan. Overworked. Underpaid. Underappreciated. They are still calling and monitoring you even though you are on days off and on a holidays.
friendly workplace and productive
The company is very dedicated to it's mission which is simply 'to help on their concerns.The company's mission is to provide answers on what concern the customer have.
Productive and Competitive company
iQor Sta. Rosa is a very productive and competitive company. There are activities for the employees to relax and have fun. Work is stressful but the environment can help you lessen the stress. Funny and concerned teammates and friends can help you during your hard times at work.
Its just okay
In my opinion, the primary concern is benefit and bonuses, the benefits are lacking as an agent compared to other call center companies. Not that good but not that bad.
Salary / Benefits
Good workplace - fun and enjoyable
Fun to work with the team, always have coaching sessions to improve ability and skillset.
pros: fixed sched and 2 days off

cons: day off not falling on weekends
Salary / Benefits
All work with team meeting from time to time
Handling T-mobile wireless business account: ensure all customers' concerns are all resolved each and every timtse they called: at the first instance of the call, I acknowledge, empathy if needed, upbeat greet,
The hardest part is waking up at night time.
Iqor
Pros:
Helpful management. Great training and awesome people. Quick response when applying there. A lot of opportunities.

Cons:

Strick supervisor compliance, compared to agents.
Ping Pong
Good place to work and fun as well. They have good benefits and they offer good incentives as well. ASDNJAAFSDASJFBMABFMANDFJASFKWQHKDA SMFHAFNAKFADFAS
Pros
Free food
Cons
Short Breaks
About workplace
Workplace is OK. Though it needs more upgrades t do especially when it comes to the facilities, since it's only a newly built company. Salary is great. Overall, training, interview and recruitment process is OK.
Productive and Good Working Environment
I work in Iqor for 1 year and 5 mos. I learned to be a responsible employee and good team player which benefits me to my current work. The Management is taking good care of the employees.
Workmates are really nice
I love all the people I met in iqor they are nice and they become my family inside and outside work , even the boss are really down to earth and I learn a lot from them
Amazing.
Salary and incentives are ridiculously great.

People are super fun to work with and there's a large room for improvement. Definitely recommendable.
Fun
Best and easy job you could find.
People and the workplace are very nice.

No dull moments if your teammate are funny and bully

You won't feel sleepy because there's a high volume of calls and once you were able to resolve customer Concern it is the best feeling ever.
Salary / Benefits
It was okay, environment is what you would expect.
It was okay. What you would expect in a call center. Training is a bit rushed though as what my co trainees told me. Usually their training lasted around 2 months or so. I was told it was rushed.

It wasn't for me thus I didn't stay. The schedule wasn't working for me. Something I dont see myself working at in the next 1-2 years.
Salary / Benefits
Good
Good environment and staffs and the salary is good they pay it before the said date at the same they help people to grow more. And boost confident to speak in english
Enjoyable
iQor is the best place to work to start you off with call center experience. It's a great work environment. People there are really nice. Job culture all around is great!
Horrible
iQor Phils. Santa Rosa branch is the most disgusting company there is in the BPO industry here in the Philippines. Favoritism is practiced and displayed. The Operation Managers are rude and inconsiderate especially the recent "Manager of the Year " awardee . They have no regard for agents, they work them to death and don't get compensated fairly. You get humiliated in public for very simple mistakes, Team Leaders are inexperienced , but arrogant. SME's are unapproachable. unless if you're one of their favorites. The Operation Manager doesn't care that he gets photographed with other agents while on a drinking session, when in fact, that is a company rule violation. They never listen to agents. They treat them like dogs.