Inspiro

Inspiro Employee Reviews

I work at Inspiro as an Agent my account is PAL or Philippine Airlines
Worked at Inspiro and an agent of PAL is great, you can handle different people different nationality and language. Its fun , because if you help them for their travel they give you a hanks with a big heart. But sad to say salary is not capable, but in terms of incentives and benefits I salute them.
Na
It was ok but lacks salary and competition. The management is fair but lacks future goals and is more on management rather than take care of employee
Salary / Benefits
Was a really good experience especially if it is your first time to work.
Very accomodating to their employees and they offer training with pay. Your workmates and team leaders are also approachable. Also, they have a comfortable working environment and nice and clean facilities
Salary / Benefits
Good company but they do not pay their employees right
Good company but they do not pay their employees right. The hmo is limited to the employee and no salary increase but the management is good during my stay.
Technical support
Spending my On The Job Training here in Inspiro was very helpful for because I learned a lot of things. Such as installing jafra assisting agents regards of troubleshooting of computer issues.
Fun
Overall, Work In Progress: technology saavy - client friendly - business vs. people balance leans more towards business - employee engagement suffers as a result
Friendly environment
It teach me how to manage my temper in handling irate customer. Also on how to manage request and problems of the callers like on booking and rebooking airline reservations.
Salary / Benefits
Managements,agents, all are accomodating and approchable and the company will make sure that support will be provided.so that everything will be easy for the trainees
Salary / Benefits
Bosses and trainers are bossy and not motivational.
I was a seasonal employee. What we trained for was different for what we actually did on the floor. The environment was too stressful because the trainers and leaders themselves were too loud in the workplace. They distracted in dealing with customers over the phone. They didn't follow the English-only policy
Salary / Benefits
good
Management must provide a fare salary to all the employee overall experience was good but I would rather look for a new company due to salary was not enough to pay my bills. But the company is good enough since I survive 5 years of working with them
Salary / Benefits
Fast paced and requires teamwork
Although fast paced and outcome based work, SPi-CRM or Inspiro's leaders are good in helping each team. The campaign manager also encourages its members to work hard.
Inspiro is good
My review is inspiro has a nice sorroundings also the employee is very nice, friendly and kind. Inspiro is a company the you would wish for but the sallary is to small.
Good company
As an former IT intern at inspiro manila site, I learned a lot about in the real world of IT. It's a great experience to work there, good environment also.
Salary / Benefits
attention satisfying and challegeable enough
the workplace is lively enough to remove stress and tiredness. The management provides enough rewards to those who shows competitiveness and to those committed in their work.
Salary / Benefits
Inspiro is a very friendly place to be. Everyone has a smile and leaders are very encouraging.
Since inspiro was and is the only bpo i applied and worked for i guess there is really no comparison. I am very satisfied with my a month or so experience.
Salary / Benefits
Good salary with seasonal account
2 times i did not get my salary they will promise you that you will get your salary on this day but no aside from that i did not get all my salary i work hard for that!!
Salary / Benefits
Inspiro's vision is success inspires us. Their employees are very approachable
They are in need of more agents right now thats why they offer more and better incentives. Staff are very nice and kind and they offer better qualities for all.
Productive, Happy while working, Friendly employee
I've been work in Inspiro and I am assigned in International Account. Works so good in here because of the positive vibes that they show. Working in International account is so quiet not so hard but enjoy.
Pros
Free Coffee, Incentives
Cons
Long Hours
Incompetent
Incentives are not given on the same date signed on their waivers. Admin staff provides false hopes on something they can't fulfill. Doesn't give chances to their employees, BIAS, some team leads are inconsiderate, dont know how to handle queues well, no tissues in their comfort rooms and production floor is uncomfortably warm. Seriously I'm not pretty sure why I still work here
Salary / Benefits
Flexible hours (Crearives Department)
It has a fun environment, good teammates and leadership. Relaxed environment. Up-to-date equipment (iMacs, cameras, lighting equipment.) has budget for extra expenses (equipment rental, etc.)
Pros
Flexi time, good culture
Cons
Low compensation
Salary / Benefits
Fun and people are so nice.
People are so nice and funny. Very accomodating in all applicants. The place is so clean and very safe and secured. There is free rides in some area. It was a great experience.
Pros
Free transportation