Infant Jesus Academy Employee Reviews

M.I.S Staff/I.T Staff (Former Employee) –  Marikina CityDecember 9, 2018
Helps you to improve your knowledge. On time salary. Lots of events. Can offset if you overtime. Approachable co-workers. Polite people. Good facilities.
Fun environment
Teacher (Current Employee) –  San FernandoAugust 14, 2018
one of the best academe, they provide work life balance, they have good and friendly faculty members. They have an excellent employee management and overall, IJA is one of my most recommended employer.
Harmonious relationship between workmates
Teacher (Former Employee) –  MarikinaApril 10, 2018
This institution taught me how to become more loving with God; they also give the teachers a chance to attend seminars. Through lakbay aral, it's a chance for the teachers to unwind and to have a good time with the board of trustees and other administrators. This event is a way to unite the 3 branches: Marikina (Main), Antipolo and Kalibo.
Pros
Lakbay Aral
Cons
Workload (lets you work on Sundays but it only happened during Sportsfest or Field demo)
Salary / Benefits
It is fun and motivating!
Grade leader (Former Employee) –  MarikinaSeptember 5, 2017
Working at Infant Jesus Academy was not only fun but also challenging. Teaching the kids and collaborating with my colleagues made my stay in this institution fun and exciting. The school provided us teachers and staff with sufficient trainings and workshops before, during and after the Academic Year to enable us to provide quality education to our children. I became a better teacher and individual because everyday I had new experiences, challenges, issues and concerns both as a teacher and a grade level leader. I took these experiences as learnings and motivation to improve my work and to become the best for my students and my institution.

Being t in the CORE Group is both is not easy at first because of the responsibility which coupled with expectations from the group, parents and administrations. I needed to meet their expectations so I tried my very best to work harder by constantly observing others in the group did. Here, I learned to collaborate with all members inside and outside the community.

Moreover, being in an institution like Infant Jesus Academy is both an honor and privilege.
Pros
free workshops and seminars, outings
Productive, fun, developing
Teacher (Current Employee) –  San FernandoOctober 23, 2016
At work, everyday is a new learning day.
I learned that teaching requires passion, love and empathy.
The management is not approachable.
My co-teachers are fun and happy to be with. We treat each other as a family member.
There was no hardest part of the job because the working environment is friendly and we support each other.
The most enjoyable part of the job is when I end the lesson and the class is wearing a smile. When I see my pupils finish the school year.
Salary / Benefits
Good place to get first year work experience
Yearbook Coordinator & HR Staff (Former Employee) –  Marikina, P00August 13, 2015
Management is on the off side. Co workers are easy to get along with but some start rumors. The hardest part of the job was talking to a supplier whom is not easy to talk to. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I was close to home and family.
Salary / Benefits
Flexible within the workplace, any work would be given and its a priority
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Kalibo, P06July 28, 2015
The institution was more advanced than any institutions within the area that gives more opportunities to do the job better.
Productive and exciting
Teaching (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesDecember 14, 2013
I am teaching everyday as my daily routine. The best thing in teaching is to see students who can cope with the explanation of the teacher.
Pros
less time
Cons
less salary