Ikon Solutions Employee Reviews

Loved working here!!
On-Site Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAJune 13, 2018
I loved working here. I had an awesome manager and overall the job was very laid back. They always provided training throughout the year. Decent pay and benefits for full time.
Pros
Hours, pay, management
Cons
Uniform
Salary / Benefits
IKON is a grat palce to work
Cusotmer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAJune 5, 2018
IKON is a great place to work. The staff is very friendly and helpful. IKON is a job that I would recommend to anyone that is experienced in clerical work. IKON was not a hard place to work at. I enjoyed working there because management would always get involved with the employees, by letting them know what a great job we were doing.
Pros
Benefits, bonuses and recogniton
Cons
nothing bad to say
Excellent job experience.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hato Rey, PRJuly 2, 2017
Great professional and personal experiences that offer the opportunity to learn more about the industry. Offer great employee's benefits and professional growth.
Pros
Excellent companies
Cons
Started as temporary and was hired but not for the position I wanted.
Nice environment
Labor water dam (Former Employee) –  Ponce, PRMay 5, 2017
Construction.. I learned how to work in a real fast pased envionment
Salary / Benefits
Fast pace job with limited room for advancement.
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  Hightstown, NJFebruary 16, 2017
Coming into the job, I was welcomed and learned a lot. The limited opportunity for growth in the company is a factor in my parting ways with the company.
great compay
Senior Onsite Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXMarch 19, 2015
had an amazing time working for the company. had great poeple at the company. they took care of the employees. it was really good working hand on hand with all the customers and making dirre that all there needs were meet
Family like atmosphere, team
Offc. Support/Sr Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 27, 2013
Starting the day with receivables, diverse atmosphere, management cares about the employees as much as possible, team work with each other, there wasn't any part of the job that I felt was hard other than sometimes I had to tell the customer No; but it had to be done. The times that were enjoyable was when I could tell them Yes, which would satisfy my customers needs.
Pros
working with the students and staff
Cons
compensation of appreciation gestures
Salary / Benefits
Great team work, Enjoy the team effect on customer service
On-Site Specialist/ Maintenance (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 3, 2012
My day on the job is good and fun, Learning how to become a leader as well as a team player, My management team is very professional, My co-workers are friendly and fun to work with,It's really nothing hard about my work, The most enjoyable is the team chemistry we have.
Pros
free food
Cons
short breaks
great place to work
UPS Supply Chain Solutions (Former Employee) –  Palatine, ILMay 25, 2012
Check the orders for the hours grab thirty of them make my boxes and start picking my orders. I learned how to read orders, how to use a scanner, and also how to ship. My manager Jerry was great he believed in me and moved me around in different areas in the company which was a great experience. My co-workers was nice to work with we really didn't talk to much cause it was always to much work to socialize but when are break came we had are time to talk.Hardest part about the job was trying to get out on time we pushed very hard so we could. The most enjoyable part was when the manager gives us a break and have a cook out of appreciation.
Pros
great management, nice co-workers great enviorment
Cons
temp got replaced before they were able to hire me