ICCT Colleges Foundation, Inc..

ICCT Colleges Foundation, Inc.. Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun
ICCT Colleges Foundation is an Education Institution gives students an higher education innovation with affordable tuition fees. As a company, it is good company that helps you for your professional growth.
Pros
Giving incentives and Free lunch during enrollment period
Rude HR Manager
As the HR manager or as an employee you should show some RESPECT to your applicants. It is my first time to encounter a RUDE HR manager and I feel HUMILIATED. Im hoping that my experience in ICCT wont happen to other applicants out there.
Salary / Benefits
I stayed only because I love my students
This is not an employee friendly school. There is no job security. Faculty are paid per hour. There’s no fix salary for incases of class suspension and even regular holidays, you’ll get no pay at all. Everything is also very random! I got my faculty load after the first week of official school opening. Weeks thereafter, my load constantly changes (because the dean and other heads are incorporating programs that are not well thought).
Pros
Cons
Too many to mention
Poor management
The management is so poor they will ask you to wait and come back for so many times. Like you have to wait for 4 to 6hours. The hourly rate is 50-55pesos only. You have to render 12hrs a day for 5 to 6 days were in the 4 hrs is vacant and has no compensation. The student population is 50 to 55 per class. The fix payment for newly hired is 10400 only while those with atleast experience is around 11k a month. The earliest class is 6am and you have to stay until 6pm. The faculty loading is poor. It is not ready yet like the newly hired faculty has still to wait. I believe working in the academe for 5yrs now, the faculty loading must be available 2weeks before classes start. The faculty room has no good ventilation as well as the classrooms
Overload Subjects
I've learned to become a versatile teacher in this company. I learned a lot especially on managing time. I got more workloads with different subjects. I handled all levels of college from 1st year to 4th year students.
Pros
Free time
Cons
Long hrs
Enjoyable teaching experience
Being a teacher assistant does the following:
-Reinforce lessons presented by teachers by reviewing material with students one-on-one or in small groups

-Enforce school and class rules to help teach students proper behavior.

-Help teachers with recordkeeping, such as tracking attendance and calculating grades.

-Help teachers prepare for lessons by getting materials ready or setting up equipment, such as computers.

-Help supervise students in the class, between classes, during lunch and recess, and on field trips.

I learned a lot and it helps me to grow my knowledge about teaching.
happy with co-workers
ICCT Colleges is my second family, but I need to find a new job with a well paid one, because ICCT is located at Rizal, my salary there is only provincial rate. I have learned a lot at ICCT 8 years of service is a one of kind experienced.
Supportive colleagues and Boss
United and cooperative co-employees and a very supportive boss but need to improve employees benefits especially for those who render their service in a long period of time.
Pros
Monthly allowance
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ICCT Colleges Foundation, Inc..?
Productive and Fun Workplace
I experience Professional Growth, Fun & Productive Workplace especially when we have deadlines , everyone has a helping hand for you. they are willing to help and guide you.
Pros
Free Lunch, Perfect Attendace
Cons
Provincial Rate
Productive Company
Being a Marketing Assistant at ICCT Colleges Foundation, Inc. for a year taught me to how to work under pressure and that I should always stay focused
Pros
Co-employees treat each other as brothers and sisters
No security of tenure.
The typical day of work was kinda boring it was a routine. The work place was good and my colleagues. The management was not really good. The hardest part of the job was during enrollment because we need to multi task. The job was OK, but I did enjoy having a good collaboration with my colleagues.
Pros
Free lunch during enrollment
Cons
We need to work 12 hours during enrollment period.
Salary / Benefits
Does not know how to take care of employees
Forced overtime 7am - 7pm, No health benefits, salary is lower than provincial rate, management does not know how to take care of it's employees, workplace culture is based on seniority and not on job performance
productive and competitive workplace
Become part of a highly innovative and competent organization where I can able to contribute greatly in its aim for future development and providing quality service.
my work experienced
May work experienced enhanced me to be a better person.It teach me how to communicate to others and specially to be humble every time.Encouraging me to set goals and help me to reach my dreams.
Pros
free lunch if overtime
Cons
short breaks