Ibex Employee Reviews

Found 187 reviews matching the search See all 2,202 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Never set foot in this company, WORST!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  ParañaqueSeptember 22, 2019
This company is a great example of how nepotism works and how it destroy other people. It's an existing toxic culture inside the company. OM, team managers, supports, and even agents will power trip on other colleagues because they have the guts to be divas just because they have a close affinity to certain higher tier individuals inside the company. Oh did I forgot, they get perks, like they can go out anytime they want, team leaders are considerate even their scores are low just because they are friends. And also a great tea, a certain employee inside the floor told my friend in the locker area that he doesn't like his "aura" and told to stay low because he is just an agent. The next day he got terminated because of a made-up score and told him that he didn't make the cut. We all didn't believe it, he's already tenured in this field and always on the top. Everything inside this company is fake!

Management sucks! Definitely not pro-employee, for example, they will never believe if you're sick unless you drop dead inside the building. They will squeeze you out to hit metrics that are impossible to have and will talk back at you if you didn't make the cut. My team manager specifically will make you feel futile. Felt like I'm in a Hollywood teen drama movie.

As a human being, you deserve better! This company is not a good place to work with, definitely will not recommend this to others.
Good company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesSeptember 20, 2019
They provided excellent customer service. I have gained a lot of experience when I was still with the company. They give good benefits and salary. A very reliable company too
Salary / Benefits
I have stayed quite awhile
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Parañaque CityAugust 29, 2019
IBEX provides a fast pacing career opportunities with training to empower aspiring leaders to be a leader with intellect and integrity. I have undergone a training based on sig sigma module. Enhanced coaching knowledge and skills training
Very comfortable workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sm Lanang Premier Davao CityAugust 20, 2019
What I do there is to resolve the higher level of escalations, support agents who are in need of assistance such as Tool Navigations, CRM and vital pieces of information that they need in resolving the issue of customers inquiry.
People were amazing
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Davao CityAugust 18, 2019
The work is stressful but the environment makes it fun. The bosses were doing everything to help you perform your job well. And as long as you are hardworking, you will be able to get high salary.
Productive and reliable.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  MandaluyongAugust 4, 2019
Benefits are not that good, however the way they trained the trainees or employees are perfect. Trainers are excellent with their field. They have some issues with the payout sometimes with it's normal.
fine
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Parañaque CityJuly 22, 2019
job is totally fine but management is not pro employee. management tends to mildly abuse the productivity of employee. company is generous when it comes to allowances.
Salary / Benefits
Good people around the site
IT Intern (Former Employee) –  Pasig CityMay 27, 2019
I never actually work here but, as an Intern i must say that the people on this company are good people and it cares about each person. the only struggle for this as an intern is night shift.
Productive workplace
Sales/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  ParañaqueMay 3, 2019
Was assigned as Sales/Customer Service Representative
under AT&T U-Verse Green
very complicated with lots of workload and metrics to maintain.
compensated with additional salary incentives
Great learning experience
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun place to work
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  davao cityApril 1, 2019
One of the company I work for and seeing the management treat their employees as a family. Ensure their employee payout is secured. They also guarentee employee well care and comfort with company benefits.
More life, less work
Customer Service Representative - Email Support (Current Employee) –  ParañaqueApril 1, 2019
I have a very easy account so my work here is not that stressful. I just hate the fact that they switched to an hourly-based salary. Instead of expecting a certain basic amount every cutoff and being at peace to budget it, it's hard now to budget my salary because I'm not sure how much will I get.
Pros
Work-Life balance
Cons
Hourly-pay
Fun place to work
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Parañaque city, PhilippinesMarch 25, 2019
-Answer phone calls from customers that have internet, phone and cable inquiries and new applications

-I learned how to efficiently handle calls to value customer's time

-We are empowered at work but will always consider the standards and company policies

-It's always fun working with friends at work

-Work is not hard when you're having fun and always inspired to go to work

-Satisfying the customer in each of their inquiry, getting some rewards for a job well done(awards)
Salary / Benefits
Productive with lots of benefits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  ParañaqueMarch 19, 2019
IBEX Global solution is generous when it comes to providing good quality care with its employees. They give good amount of salary and benefts such as healthcare and free travel tickets to its workers.
Pros
Free Snacks, Free Wifi, Annual Christmas Hams
Cons
Long Hours plus toxic calls during night shift
Salary / Benefits
A place where you can grow as a representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Davao CityFebruary 26, 2019
You will gain a lot of knowledge because of the account. I liked working there, I just don't like the kind of account and the type of customers we handle.
Pros
Free popcorn
Cons
Short breaks
Salary / Benefits
The real supportive work culture that develops positive attitude must exist in an organization.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ibex Parañaque BranchFebruary 18, 2019
My leader will personally see to it that employees beat their work metrics through harassment and coercion but through my positive attitude nothing is impossible to undertake and the joy of beating the output of my work metrics by successfully heating targets and innovatively handling complex projects.
Pros
with incentives
Cons
unpaid Overtime (OT)
happy work place
SALES, RETENTION AND CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee) –  davao cityFebruary 5, 2019
best company so far management is nice company is reliable but I decide to work at home as i am a single mom and will be needing to attend for my kids needs and spend quality time for my family
Salary / Benefits
Good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  OrtigasJanuary 27, 2019
The company's offer is competitive compared to other BPO company. The facilities are okay and the workload is the same as in every BPO companies in the Philippines.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Davao CityJanuary 14, 2019
Nice place, friendly staff, good facilities. Clean and strict environment, good recreational area, good quality of foods in the pantry but management are not that pro agent.
Pros
Free meal stubs
FUn workplace
Associate Trainer (Former Employee) –  ManilaJanuary 3, 2019
Company has an excellent support/leadership team that drives each and every member to do more. Company opens up a lot of opportunities for deserving individuals.
Fun to work with.
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  ParañaqueNovember 18, 2018
Ibex is a good call center company compare to other competitors. Everything flows smoothly and all. My only problem when I worked there is my schedule in school . Its really hard to work while studying tho.
Pros
Free water
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ibex. Our community is ready to answer.

3.0Salary / Benefits