Ibex Employee Reviews

Philippines211 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Productive and every month they have RNR
it's a mix of stress and relax because we as a customer service rep we don't know if we will received a hundred of calls or no. What I've learned in Ibex is to share to your colleagues what you've learned on what happened on your daily calls. The management was so good. Ibex has a good environment. Enjoyable part of the job if its avail.
Highly recommended
Great for enhancing skills, motivated employer, always have an on time pay. They make sure they will get the right amount of your pay. They motivate employees in anyway they can.
Fun workplace
Being a customer service representative is a great experience for me, i learned how to communicate to other people and also i learned how to speak in English. And being a call center agent is hard because sometimes you need to work in a graveyard shift but its okay for me i enjoyed being an agent in ibex you can have fun while working.
Stressful
Ibex Global Philippines was one of the most stressful company that I've worked with due to the fact that they have such high standards and the pressure is real every single day.
Salary / Benefits
I learned to work under presure
Always go to work on time, be honest and loyal, always show respect to your superior. Be nice to co-employees, and always inform your superior if you encounter a problem regarding on your job
Pros
Cons
Fun place
The company was awesome ! The people, management, colleagues were all great. The environment was fantastic as well, makes you feel like you're just working at home.
Toxic environment
Job description is okay but the management is unfair when it comes to employees' treatment. They always have alibis to employees who ask permission to be absent from work due to medical reasons, especially those who have medical certificate. It is only based on my experience.
Salary / Benefits
A productive yet very relaxed work setting.
Working with IBEX lets you manage your productivity and yet making sure that you improve your scorecards well. The people that you get to work with are very accommodating and helpful. You can achieve a work-life balance culture at IBEX.
stressful but enjoyable
what i like about this job is you get to talk with people outside of your country specifically Americans and I get to work with one of the big Company in the world
Challenging work environment
Workforce department is where all the action starts in Ibex so its fast paced and exciting. Escalating issues from time to time that incurs extra working hours but overtime is paid. Events made by the employee engagement team were fun.
Pros
Christmas parties and give aways
Cons
Long hours and no transportation benefits for normal employees
Fun and interactive
A fun and exciting work, with lots of perks and outgoing people. a place where you will sure enjoy and have fun while earning a decent paycheck.......
work life balance
at the end of the day, you will definitely feel fulfilled; collaboration and open communication; expect support from everyone; you can take pride in your work
Salary / Benefits
IBEX for me is a stable BPO company which will able you to hone your skills where you are good at
IBEX is one of the best BPO company I think when it comes to compensation and benefits. As a newbie and worked as a Chat Support Representative, they gave me a compensation way above the minimum wage and a promise to have a raise every after 3 months.
friendly environment
i've been with company for almost four years now. It's not like other BPO company who pays you a lot when it comes to salary but friendly environment and the family you build makes it worth it
Overall Meh
Support team is kinda weak, supervisors will find fault at you and never coaches as expected of them. When they told me they'll end my contract, I was given some sort of a score card from my supervisor. I was handling a Tech Support account and main metrics are Repeats, Handle Time, NXS, Dispatch. They reviewed 5 months worth of scores, according to them I onlypassed handle time. But come to think of it, we only receive NXS on our third month from date of hire, so yechnically they only got 2months worth of my NXS, The repeat rate report is still in works when I was termed. My dispatch was like less than a point from passing. Sups and the managers won't really back you up if they don't like you, they got SMEs who was only promoted due to tenure and not because they're fit for the job. Toxic and politics is real. Won't recommend.
Awesome
The experience in ibex was awesome! They have the best facilities and environment. The salary was good, superiors were friendly. Its a company that i would recommend
nice
its been a great place for me to work. I only need a place to work somewhere near my house is located. Overall IBEX has been the best company Ive worked with
Very employee engaged company
Ibex was a very good company. It helped me advance my skills and talents not only for being a good customer service rep but also became one of the fully equipped and competitive trainer
Workplace and culture
Good company to start with and the environment is quite healthy. No issuees with the salary and i love my coworker. The supervisors are amazing and they will nurture you with learnings that you need to acquire.
Fair enough
They have no problems when it comes to the salary and benefits. The environment itself is not really that good particularly for those people with higher positions
Salary / Benefits
The work environment is pretty laid back and vibrant
It's pretty easy to pass IBEX assessment and part-timers are also welcome! They offer some cool perks as they grow pretty rapidly. I had such a memorable time with IBEX, probably one of the best career experiences I'd ever had!