Ibex Employee Reviews

Found 196 reviews matching the search See all 2,298 reviews
nice
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  PasigJanuary 2, 2020
its been a great place for me to work. I only need a place to work somewhere near my house is located. Overall IBEX has been the best company Ive worked with
Very employee engaged company
Associate Trainer (Former Employee) –  Davao CityDecember 22, 2019
Ibex was a very good company. It helped me advance my skills and talents not only for being a good customer service rep but also became one of the fully equipped and competitive trainer
Workplace and culture
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Ortigas PasigDecember 19, 2019
Good company to start with and the environment is quite healthy. No issuees with the salary and i love my coworker. The supervisors are amazing and they will nurture you with learnings that you need to acquire.
Fair enough
TSR (Former Employee) –  Pasig CityDecember 16, 2019
They have no problems when it comes to the salary and benefits. The environment itself is not really that good particularly for those people with higher positions
Salary / Benefits
The work environment is pretty laid back and vibrant
Customer Service Team Member (Current Employee) –  ParanaqueDecember 13, 2019
It's pretty easy to pass IBEX assessment and part-timers are also welcome! They offer some cool perks as they grow pretty rapidly. I had such a memorable time with IBEX, probably one of the best career experiences I'd ever had!
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Representative, BGIX (Former Employee) –  Parañaque CityDecember 11, 2019
This was first BPO experience and I can say that it's hard at first because you need to adopt the US culture, like working night shift, their holidays and even their sports.
Great company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Davao CityDecember 6, 2019
Productive and fun and good working environment. The managers and trainers were very approachable as well as the staff they were very accomodating and less hessitating to approach whenever you have concerns.
Nice Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Davao CityNovember 24, 2019
nice place to work, great opportunity to advance position
fun environment, friendly atmosphere, good boss, gifts and rewards, work life balance, located inside SM
Salary / Benefits
Never set foot in this company, WORST!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  ParañaqueSeptember 22, 2019
This company is a great example of how nepotism works and how it destroy other people. It's an existing toxic culture inside the company. OM, team managers, supports, and even agents will power trip on other colleagues because they have the guts to be divas just because they have a close affinity to certain higher tier individuals inside the company. Oh did I forgot, they get perks, like they can go out anytime they want, team leaders are considerate even their scores are low just because they are friends. And also a great tea, a certain employee inside the floor told my friend in the locker area that he doesn't like his "aura" and told to stay low because he is just an agent. The next day he got terminated because of a made-up score and told him that he didn't make the cut. We all didn't believe it, he's already tenured in this field and always on the top. Everything inside this company is fake!

Management sucks! Definitely not pro-employee, for example, they will never believe if you're sick unless you drop dead inside the building. They will squeeze you out to hit metrics that are impossible to have and will talk back at you if you didn't make the cut. My team manager specifically will make you feel futile. Felt like I'm in a Hollywood teen drama movie.

As a human being, you deserve better! This company is not a good place to work with, definitely will not recommend this to others.
Good company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesSeptember 20, 2019
They provided excellent customer service. I have gained a lot of experience when I was still with the company. They give good benefits and salary. A very reliable company too
Salary / Benefits
Will cancel your vacation leave on the day itself
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  ParañaqueSeptember 4, 2019
- Learned more about the account handled
- Mandatory OT
- Will cancel your vacation leave on the day itself
- Good pay though
- Great benefits (HMO and medicine allowance)
Salary / Benefits
I have stayed quite awhile
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Parañaque CityAugust 29, 2019
IBEX provides a fast pacing career opportunities with training to empower aspiring leaders to be a leader with intellect and integrity. I have undergone a training based on sig sigma module. Enhanced coaching knowledge and skills training
Very comfortable workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sm Lanang Premier Davao CityAugust 20, 2019
What I do there is to resolve the higher level of escalations, support agents who are in need of assistance such as Tool Navigations, CRM and vital pieces of information that they need in resolving the issue of customers inquiry.
People were amazing
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Davao CityAugust 18, 2019
The work is stressful but the environment makes it fun. The bosses were doing everything to help you perform your job well. And as long as you are hardworking, you will be able to get high salary.
Productive and reliable.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  MandaluyongAugust 4, 2019
Benefits are not that good, however the way they trained the trainees or employees are perfect. Trainers are excellent with their field. They have some issues with the payout sometimes with it's normal.
fine
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Parañaque CityJuly 22, 2019
job is totally fine but management is not pro employee. management tends to mildly abuse the productivity of employee. company is generous when it comes to allowances.
Salary / Benefits
Good people around the site
IT Intern (Former Employee) –  Pasig CityMay 27, 2019
I never actually work here but, as an Intern i must say that the people on this company are good people and it cares about each person. the only struggle for this as an intern is night shift.
Productive workplace
Sales/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  ParañaqueMay 3, 2019
Was assigned as Sales/Customer Service Representative
under AT&T U-Verse Green
very complicated with lots of workload and metrics to maintain.
compensated with additional salary incentives
Great learning experience
Productive and fun place to work
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  davao cityApril 1, 2019
One of the company I work for and seeing the management treat their employees as a family. Ensure their employee payout is secured. They also guarentee employee well care and comfort with company benefits.
More life, less work
Customer Service Representative - Email Support (Current Employee) –  ParañaqueApril 1, 2019
I have a very easy account so my work here is not that stressful. I just hate the fact that they switched to an hourly-based salary. Instead of expecting a certain basic amount every cutoff and being at peace to budget it, it's hard now to budget my salary because I'm not sure how much will I get.
Pros
Work-Life balance
Cons
Hourly-pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ibex. Our community is ready to answer.

3.0Salary / Benefits