IBM Employee Reviews

Great Company
IT Service Desk Officer (Former Employee) –  PasigJune 18, 2018
I work at the IBM for 1 yr as a service desk, being there teached me a lot that i can use in the future of my career, working there is enjoyable specially the people that i work with, the part the i enjoyed the most is when we are high avail we get to watched on the tv but unfortunately without sound because we take calls.
Pros
free foods sometimes
Cons
unable to feel ph holidays
Great company.
Application Support Analyst (Oracle Apps) (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityJune 14, 2018
Great Company, there is a lot of learning opportunity if you want to build a better career path. IBM is Dynamic, the only constant thing from the company is change. Changing there Approach towards technology on how they can cope up with the new trends that can help their clients success.
Pros
Wfh
Cons
Promotion
Salary / Benefits
Quite a good place for entry level jobs.
Application Developer (Former Employee) –  Quezon City, PhilippinesMay 30, 2018
Job happiness relies on the project you get to be a part of and the team that comprises it. If your team are not as hungry as you are, chances are, you'll have a neutral day-to-day work life.
Good company
Finance & Admin Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Naga City, PhilippinesMay 27, 2018
Working in this company was very helpful to me. I learned quite a lot, especially in handling stress. For a fresh grad like me at that time, the company offered a great salary and benefits. The only downside for me is that the work is night shift; work-life balance was quite difficult to have.
Tedious
Intern (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMay 21, 2018
Tedious and repetitive work. Mostly doing the same things all over again. Code, fix code, meeting, then code again. Revise code, meeting, then code again.
Salary / Benefits
Life work balance was good
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  MandaluyongMay 21, 2018
The company is now bought by Concentrix but during my stay the salary was a bit low though life work balance is really good. They ensure that the employees enjoys working.
Pros
Good life wirk balance.
Cons
Low compensation
Salary / Benefits
Work from home is allowed
Oracle Applications Developer (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityMay 17, 2018
Overall, IBM is a pro-client and utilization of people is not commendable but the company allowed, depending on the project, work from home and flexi time.
Pros
Work from home is allowed, Flexi time
Cons
Pro-client, Negative utilization
Salary / Benefits
A productive and fun workplace
CALL CENTER AGENT (Former Employee) –  MakatiMay 16, 2018
Benefits ar very helpful to employees. A very secured place. People here are very helpful. The rewards are attainable as long.as you really strive hard.
Pros
Many freebies..health benefits
Cons
No holidays
Place to learn
Associate Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesMay 14, 2018
The place provides a lot of training for the employees to enhance their skills and widen their knowledge. We can join once a month to ensure that we are continuously developing our skills.
Salary / Benefits
Full of integrity and very flexible
Travel Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMay 8, 2018
One of the perks while working was the ability to work from home. And the working hours was flexible and/or this will depend on the project you are in.
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  LagunaMay 5, 2018
Some of the management team favors selected employees. Others were given different treatment in terms of benefits and work load. Don't think of the employees' safety during calamities
Salary / Benefits
Productive, fun workplace. Team buildings for work life balance.
Bid Manager (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityApril 23, 2018
I worked at IBM until my retirement. I was there for more than 11 years and I was happy with the package I have. The health card was free for me, my husband and daughter. There were allowances and benefits on top of the salary.

However, as I knew it, benefits now for new employees are not the same as before anymore.
Pros
You can work from home once a week and on Phil and US holidays.
Cons
Hard to schedule a leave, heavy workload.
Salary / Benefits
Procurement Execution Specialist (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityApril 12, 2018
Working as a regular employee, its all about the unskilled managers position and standing. They take all the ideas and improvement i have suggested and use it to advance their carries and take all the credit as their own. No recognition for my knowledge and process improvements.
Pros
work schedule
Cons
no advancement opportunity in department
work from home
IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityApril 4, 2018
Pros
14th month pay
Cons
Health Insurance coverage
Growth and Learning
Technical Analyst (Current Employee) –  Quezon City,PhilippinesMarch 28, 2018
In terms of growth and learning you will acquired alot of skills both technical and leadership & management to leverage your well being. You will learn to be self independent as this avenue is for matured thinking practitioner. If you are looking for comfort venue where you can spend your career with this is not the right venue as you will always be challenge of lots of circumstances for you to grow as individual both personal and professional.
Pros
Self independent
Cons
over utilization target that led to imbalance of work and life
great culture
VP of Operations (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesMarch 27, 2018
I really felt like my work counted, great place to work. The work was fast paced but satisfying, the people were great and cared about your work life balance. I found the innovation very refreshing.
Good Place to Start with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMarch 25, 2018
Good Start Great Company Good location, awesome environment, Less Toxic, Security wise..
Update Benefits, Yet Low Salary Basic, Shifting Schedule frequently.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and very family like atmosphere in the work place.
Financial Accounting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Naga City PHILIPPINESMarch 25, 2018
The company provides a good health benefit package to both the employee and their family. This is very beneficial in case of sickness and emergency, because as we know hospital rate now a days is very expensive.
Pros
Free coffee in the pantry area.
Educational resources were outstanding
Helpdesk Analyst For Citi Bank/ Outsourced support (Former Employee) –  LagunaMarch 12, 2018
The company in Nuvali is good in terms of educational resources from the system. But system is tremendously slow. And vacation leaves were getting denied even if the company is over staffed.
Pros
Education resources
Cons
Slow System
Comfort zone and Happiness
Credit card specialist (Current Employee) –  Bldg F., UP Ayala Technohub., Quezon cityMarch 11, 2018
Duties at work is fine, the people and co-workers are friendly and helpful. I learned a lot of stuff for staying in Westpac for almost 4yrs. the management is also fine. The hardest part of my job is, when i transferred to a different department without acknowledging my current situation and it more difficult for me to catch up.
Its really hard to work if someone forced you to do the things that you don't like, but as human we have to consider plenty of things for our family.
Pros
Good company w/ good benefits
Cons
Transferred to concentrix

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.

57.3K