IBM Employee Reviews

Found 590 reviews matching the search See all 26,946 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Excellent company to work at.
Enterprise Applications Leader (Former Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 18, 2019
IBM embraces diversity and inclusivity at the workplace. It offers its employees clear and definite career growth and competitive compensation package
Pros
Collaborative environment
Productive and fun workplace
Accounts Payable Analyst (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 15, 2019
I had started my career in IBM. I learned many things, specially in handing phones and emails. I adopt the culture to be passionate and taking opportunities and gaining trust from your stakeholders. I learned to value different perspective of people and culture. Working under pressure but with grace. I love my first job because everyone shares the same vision and is dedicated to the mission and have a great degree of control and freedom within my job. I like the autonomy I have because my bosses allow me to innovate, variety, culture, challenge and helping others.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work environment
IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  TechnohubSeptember 13, 2019
Good place to work, good management and amazing workplace culture. I was allowed to work from home if needed and my direct manager is very considerate.
Good environment and Nice People
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  UP Ayala Land Techno Hub Quezon City PhilipppinesSeptember 11, 2019
Nice people around and Good environment. They will give you all the information you need with regards to medical benefits and explain it to you brief and concise.
Pros
Retention Bonus
Cons
Career Growth
Average employer
HR Generalist (Former Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 10, 2019
Overtime is required especially during payroll week.
Team Buildings and other non-work related activities are not common.
Tasks are the same from beginning to end.
Nice Company
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ortigas PasigSeptember 9, 2019
Fun place to work and supports are in deed helpful. salary are given at a schedule time normally at around 5 in the morning and if payday fallon weekend or Monday salary will be released as early as Friday.
Productive and fun workplace
SME (Former Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 8, 2019
Productive and fun workplace. This is where my career jump started. The company provides trainings (classroom and online) that enchances their people's skills and knowledge. Exposure was good as well because of the diverse culture. Bosses are also easy to talk to and are very accommodating.
Salary / Benefits
Good Company but still needs improvement
Senior Database Adminstrator (Former Employee) –  BPI Headoffice MakatiSeptember 4, 2019
Good Company but still needs improvement. Needs more manpower for all the project being handled by the Company. Be prepared to spend a lot of working hours but not much compensation specially if your position does not provide overtime pay.
fun place to work with
Customer/ Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  ManilaSeptember 2, 2019
Company has good environment specially the play are where in you can play video games during lunch break or use the karaoke.

They also provide discounts for some establishments specially the tie up they have with Fitness Gym in which is very helpful to the health of the employees.

Great perks also to motivate the agents to achieve the quota.
Salary / Benefits
The best work environment and respect of each individual
Financial Analysts (Current Employee) –  ManilaSeptember 1, 2019
Constant and frequent training . We have the best work environment. The company respect our values and we feel respected as human being . They allowed me to go and worship God during weekdays and I love the flexibility of schedule.
Good company to learn
Application Developer (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 27, 2019
IBM is a great company for learning as they offer a lot of trainings in demand in the technology industry today. However, since it's a big company, promotion and progression can be a bit slow.
Productive & fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ortigas PasigAugust 15, 2019
The company makes sure that employees are comfortable on their work place. Trainings are provided for quality of work.
Supervisors are helpful in every work related challenges.
Pantry and other amenities are provided.
No longer the Big Blue it was known for
Senior IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  ManilaAugust 12, 2019
Constant cost reductions/retrenchment
Salary increase very minimal
Still has cloud with some customers
Can land big projects with meaningful experience to gain.
Management is not so good. Just focus on the numbers.
People are not important to IBM
Be Essential
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa CityAugust 9, 2019
IBM is a great company and has good workplace. It has a calm and just environment the management is average, has room for improvement. Has good benefits and incentives.
Great workplace
Package Consultant SuccessFactors (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 6, 2019
Had a great working experience in IBM,can also work flexible working hours. Had great colleagues and has a great working culture. Will work again here.
Salary / Benefits
Very good company to work woth
User Interface Developer (eLearning) (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 31, 2019
It is a great place to work with. It has an amazing culture and is very diverse. Opportunity is always there and ready to grab. There are a lot of trainings that can be utolized.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Real Time Analyst (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa City, LagunaJuly 30, 2019
A good company, was able to improved knowledge and skills related to Workforce Management. Hoping to have more opportunities to grow internally though.
Have a SAP experience
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 25, 2019
I have been using System Application and Product (SAP) for 3 years. So normally have mastery of using that system in payable category. Aside from that, I have also used AS400 system (the black baground with green text) it's an old system. Also been used the Ariba system for only few months because it's a new system and we are the first person who used it.
Typical IT Company with Pros and Cons
Senior Application Developer (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJuly 20, 2019
If you are looking for something good for your profile, you should consider this company. However, be prepared for unexpected tasks, quick turn-arounds, and politics within.
Pros
Flexible working arrangement based on project or account, Extra curricular activities you may opt to join, Plenty of trainings and self improvements, Good salary package and benefits
Cons
Company is too huge your impact and performance are barely noticed, Very slow promotion, Poor project assignments, Too much politics/bureaucracy
Salary / Benefits
Overall
Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 18, 2019
Good place to work, work load is a bit too much, client base bias. Management is okay. Accounts are fast hiring. Attrition rate is a bit high. Location is a great place for work life balance.