IBM Employee Reviews

ibm business service
ibm business service - storage service specailist
regular day of work

learned about storage infrastructre

manage bank storage device

monitor and do health check on storage hardware
Excellent
IBM is a great company for me as a young professional. It offered me alot of opportunity and gives me great experience that I know I can use on my future jobs.
Salary / Benefits
Good
Fun and Flexible environment. Culture is good and ideal for training ground for those fresh graduates. Love the work from home privilege. Low salary though and sometimes heave workload
Pros
flexible
Cons
workload
Awesome
I strongly recommend IBM to be the best place to work with, it was such an honor and a great pleasure to be part of the IBM team. I am proud to be forever IBMer!!!
Good.
Good benefits(HMO, Leaves, Gym?Medical Reimbursement, Group-Life Insurance). Inconvenient work location. No shuttle service. Shifting schedule. No career progress. Minimum to average pay.
Competitive and Fast paced environment
Fast paced with so much tools and programs that helps develops it's employees skill sets and expertise in and out of the field of their respective work. You can collaborate with people around the company that you can even ask for mentoring from your colleagues and bosses if you seek.
Work / life balance
The best company I've ever had. I wish I could work there again. They offered work from home options, loved my schedule and the culture was great. The only negative side is job security, like most corporate companies around the world. They can lay off people at any given time when the economy is not doing good.
Salary / Benefits
An all in all excellent company to work for
IBM preaches values and they do not stop at that. They make sure that their employees live according to these values.
One example of these values is the drive to always better yourself constantly. We are required to take up certain amount of educational training in a year so that we do not become stagnant and keep changing and up-skilling as the industry constantly does so as well. To that end we practice lifting up our teammates to their potential by providing them with the resources needed such as Udemy access and other in house training online courses to constantly train themselves when they have the time.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IBM?
Salary / Benefits
good place to start a career
open to a lot of possibilities. IBM is generous at some point but a bit unfair to everyone though it still depends on the account. over-all, I recommend this company and you should try applying, maybe you'll like it there.
Salary / Benefits
Competitive and challenging working environment
Working for IBM was such an honor because it values integrity apart from being one of the Fortune 500 companies. Learning is continuous. All the employees are encouraged to upgrade themselves not only in terms of information technology but as well as personal development. IBM has so much to offer to their employees that's why it's not surprising that the employee retention's percentage is high.
Salary / Benefits
It was a fun place to work at
The working environment is great, outstanding company culture! Team Leads and Operation Leads are compassionate with the well-being of their team members. Offers competitive salary and bonuses!
Salary / Benefits
Management ruined my experience in IBM
The benefits are good, it's just that...the management sucks. You need to ne a "sipsip" before your leaves will egt approved and there's favoritism. Even though you are performing well, if you are not that close to the management... you're dead.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
--free training
-Competitive salary and Benefits

-Shifting schedule

-the hardest part of the job is handling frustrated calls.

-Overtime during weekend and long hours
Pros
good salary and competitive benefits
Cons
Long hours, weekend overtime
it was ok.
it was ok. the work environment was alright, facilities are ok, the people are ok as well. it was really close to where i live. there are near by restaurant for food as well.
Productive, Flexible and exciting work
It has provided me more learning and experience as an HR Administrator and it has provided me insights into the different types of roles and responsibilities that I could perform.
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of the job
It is when you received an irate call and along the conversation and troubleshooting that you did for the user they turned into a satisfied user and you can make sure you will have a commendation call
Good for learning
Many opportunities await. You just need to be hard working and be proactive to let your manager or boss know about your career plans.

IBM operates globally so there is a possibility for you to travel and be sent to other countries for training.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot everything related for my work
On the first placed is hard to adjust due to my previous work, but later on i over come the daily routine. i am lucky of my workmates there always helpful on the day when i was hired.
Fun working environment
what else I can say aside from being "Productive and fun working place" if it keeps on saying "Please tell us more about working at this company in Your Review."
Salary / Benefits
Great opportunity for career advancement
Strong and reliable company. They have wide range of clients that will allow you to move and change career paths in case you are looking for one. You will have job security and couple off benefits from this company.
Great Company
work life balance
family culture

fast paced

great company

good benefits

fair salary

just hard to be promoted

I have nothing else to tell. thank you