IBM Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
We were not required to report to office due to graveyard shift, for safety, we had the privilege to work from home.
I believe IBM has given us opportunities for growth and provided trainings. However, since we were direct to our client and graveyard shift, we were not able to enjoy much of the perks offered. Yet, I can still recommend to work in IBM especially for internal projects they offer.
Great Opportunity
Being an IBMer is a great way to start a career.

The good things:

- Company that gives great long time career opportunity

- Salary

The challenges:

- Career Growth

- Management
Salary / Benefits
Change management is constant.
I came from a period when transitions happen a lot brought by change in local and international managers. At first the change in roles and responsibilities were exciting for a person like me who explores all opportunities. But in the end, what drew me from leaving the company was the latest factors and methods the management used on talent acquisition. For me, the values exercised no longer matched the values I experienced when I joined the company.
Pros
Work mobility, Health coverage, Work flexibility
Cons
Extended hours, Work overload
Productive and relaxed
My experience in IBM was great. Our department manager is very keen to details, a leader and know how to handle employees. I learned so much from him, when it comes to leadership.
Teamwork and Goal oriented mind-setting
I became more diligent in my work because of the demands of the client. At first we were getting setbacks but with the help of our Manager and PO's, we were able to slowly get the rhythm and become successful in meeting our targets. I were able to meet my own targets prior the submission dates and am happy of my achievements even though I am still newbie in this kind of environment. Quality is important while considering the quantity of outputs been done. Work-life-balance is also observed.
Pros
Team spirit, group collaboration, Team building activities
Cons
Overtime, Client's demands
Very good company!
Ibm jas a lot to offer to every employees they have. The salary is very competitive and so are the benefits. They value your life outside, considers your life with your family.
Na
Keep it up, i had fun staying here be more open with your employees needs. Managers should hone their unders and not let them fall into astray. Be more sensitive and technical on how to deal with difficult projects
ibm business service
ibm business service - storage service specailist
regular day of work

learned about storage infrastructre

manage bank storage device

monitor and do health check on storage hardware
Excellent
IBM is a great company for me as a young professional. It offered me alot of opportunity and gives me great experience that I know I can use on my future jobs.
Salary / Benefits
Good
Fun and Flexible environment. Culture is good and ideal for training ground for those fresh graduates. Love the work from home privilege. Low salary though and sometimes heave workload
Pros
flexible
Cons
workload
Awesome
I strongly recommend IBM to be the best place to work with, it was such an honor and a great pleasure to be part of the IBM team. I am proud to be forever IBMer!!!
Good.
Good benefits(HMO, Leaves, Gym?Medical Reimbursement, Group-Life Insurance). Inconvenient work location. No shuttle service. Shifting schedule. No career progress. Minimum to average pay.
Competitive and Fast paced environment
Fast paced with so much tools and programs that helps develops it's employees skill sets and expertise in and out of the field of their respective work. You can collaborate with people around the company that you can even ask for mentoring from your colleagues and bosses if you seek.
Work / life balance
The best company I've ever had. I wish I could work there again. They offered work from home options, loved my schedule and the culture was great. The only negative side is job security, like most corporate companies around the world. They can lay off people at any given time when the economy is not doing good.
Salary / Benefits
An all in all excellent company to work for
IBM preaches values and they do not stop at that. They make sure that their employees live according to these values.
One example of these values is the drive to always better yourself constantly. We are required to take up certain amount of educational training in a year so that we do not become stagnant and keep changing and up-skilling as the industry constantly does so as well. To that end we practice lifting up our teammates to their potential by providing them with the resources needed such as Udemy access and other in house training online courses to constantly train themselves when they have the time.
Salary / Benefits
good place to start a career
open to a lot of possibilities. IBM is generous at some point but a bit unfair to everyone though it still depends on the account. over-all, I recommend this company and you should try applying, maybe you'll like it there.
Salary / Benefits
Competitive and challenging working environment
Working for IBM was such an honor because it values integrity apart from being one of the Fortune 500 companies. Learning is continuous. All the employees are encouraged to upgrade themselves not only in terms of information technology but as well as personal development. IBM has so much to offer to their employees that's why it's not surprising that the employee retention's percentage is high.
Salary / Benefits
It was a fun place to work at
The working environment is great, outstanding company culture! Team Leads and Operation Leads are compassionate with the well-being of their team members. Offers competitive salary and bonuses!
Salary / Benefits
Management ruined my experience in IBM
The benefits are good, it's just that...the management sucks. You need to ne a "sipsip" before your leaves will egt approved and there's favoritism. Even though you are performing well, if you are not that close to the management... you're dead.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
--free training
-Competitive salary and Benefits

-Shifting schedule

-the hardest part of the job is handling frustrated calls.

-Overtime during weekend and long hours
Pros
good salary and competitive benefits
Cons
Long hours, weekend overtime
it was ok.
it was ok. the work environment was alright, facilities are ok, the people are ok as well. it was really close to where i live. there are near by restaurant for food as well.