I feel always feel proud and optimistic whenever someone asked me about my work experience with IBM. It's a conversation that I have a lot to tell and share. :)
I expect a good pay and benefits package
Learning is the best thing you can get from IBM. All professionals working in IBM share their knowledge and skills to their colleagues for career growth.
Perks, benefits, salary
Good benefits and long hours of OT.
I don't want to work at IBM if they still provide a low amount of salary even if they have a great offer on their benefits.
I love IBM for its dynamic work environment, there are so many smart people where you can basically learn anything under the sun. It has great benefits from health to 14th month pay bonuses.
- What should you wear to an interview at IBM?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at IBM?5 people answered
- Is there a training upon employment ?5 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at IBM Global Process Services Philippines?5 people answered
- How does someone get hired at IBM? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- What is the IBM employee discount?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at IBM?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at IBM?4 people answered
- Does IBM require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does IBM do and how…4 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at IBM?3 people answered