Hotel Novotel

Hotel Novotel Employee Reviews

Lots of fun
Is't a well organized working place
I can do my work efficient

Management take care of the staff

Good benefits received

Friendly Management

Very good Chefs
Pros
Free meal, Employee Lounge
Cons
shift work
Salary / Benefits
Good food, Nice colleagues, good environment
New challenges. I learn a lot from the training. Good management. Supportive colleagues. New environment to work with. Free meal. Have to flexible and cooperative.
Productive and Fun
I've learned a lot. It enhanced my communication skills and knowledge about our industry. The people who worked there are also caring, supportive and helpful.
Pros
Free meals
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun place to work
NMAC feels me welcome. All of them is very fun to work with especially the housekeeping family. Hk Family is the strongest! And i am very proud that i got my knowledge to become a hotelier with my Team.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Long hours of work
Productive workplace
The company helps me to boost my confidence in terms of customer service and let me learned new things. It is great to experienced working with the head officers inside and outside the office. It is with great pleasure to be working at Novotel Manile Araneta Center
more about hospitality
I learned more about hospitality Industry. I have improved my customer service skills and I know how to satisfy the customer by providing them a good service
Pros
free lunch
Cons
9:36 working hours
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work place
They feel you welcomed and treat like a family.
Be ready physically, mentally and of course emotionally on every day task.

Respect everyone and be caustios.
Pros
Free snack and lunch
Thumb bayan
Mababait sila, yung mga ka deparment ko, yung management team ng culinary department yung mga officers namin mababait. From top to bottom ng culinary department mababait.
Pros
Free lunch dinner breakfast
Cons
Ot is ty
Listens to employees well
They give you a flexible work schedule. There is also a lot of employee benefits available. Plus, it is a fun workplace with lots of employee parties.
Pros
free lunch, long break, flexible schedule
Cons
tiring
muy difficil
trabajando 6 dias 14horas y no fue suficiante por mi jefe
Fun work and challenging
Good company and everyday is challenging and its an honor for me to be part of pre-opening team in the 4 stars hotel manage by accor. In-terms with culinary department i enjoy my experience working there and im not only working as admin i also dealing with the guest and involve with operations special in banquet.
Pros
Free lunch
Gain knowledge and Enjoy
For my 3 months in Novotel Araneta Center I Gain knowledge about how to connect to people, clean rooms, and most important is how to deal with irate guests and complains.
Pros
Free Lunch
The work was fun
I worked there as an intern and a helper receptionist for 1 week after my Internship, the work was fun and my co workers is like family to me I have learned a lot of things, things that I don.t usually do.
Salary / Benefits
Good
Indeed it was a Great experience working in the hotel however there are still imperfections inside that we should consider, like more man power, food and safety, as well as the hygiene of the workers and their attitude towards other people.
novotel araneta center
novotel hotel this is new hotel at araneta center. im working before as pioneer. working almost 1 year. this a 4 star hotel. Pioneer hotel located at the center of araneta good place for hotel.I like a good given a opportunity in hotel. very learned all..
Pros
free meal
Cons
1 hour break
Fun and comfortable workplace
The workplace are very comfortable. We are doing a lot of over times there and we fix and set up the function room for the upcoming events. We also prepares the cutleries and other things for the event.
Pros
Free lunch
N/a
Novotel Manila Araneta Center is a good working place for me as an intern there, because you able to gain learning and experience while you are deployed. It is a challenging part for any intern because they will always give you responsibilities that can enhance your skills.
Pros
Free meals, good working environment
Salary / Benefits
Fun days, Very employee friendly company
Hardest part of the job is the overtimes during christmas season.
I learned a lot from the chefs here, workplace culture is also good!

Everyday is always a different day, new things to learn!
Pros
Free lunch, free parking
Salary / Benefits
its very pleasant to work here
my work here is on call only and we have 10 hours everyday,,eventhough its very tiring but i enjoy. I enjoy to learn , i enjoy to work with my co-employees and serve guest
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun place to work for you can learn a lof of things about the hospitality industry.
Novotel Manila Araneta Center is a great training ground for fresh graduates like me for they will teach you a lot of things about the hospitality industry and will help you grow and guide you in your chosen career.
Pros
Free meals, service charge
Great
Novotel Hotel is a great stepping stone for aspiring chefs cause they have a great workplace culture and they have a good reputation that can help you.
Pros
Free lunch