Honda Employee Reviews

Found 305 reviews matching the search See all 7,123 reviews
Good Environment and Nice Workmates
I work at honda with a smile. I learned many in Honda, one of it is to be good in multitask, handling customer complains etc. Honda's management and workplace culture is one of example of Good Environment and nice workmates.
fun workplace,but small salary
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Laguna Technopark, LagunaNovember 12, 2019
everyday working at Honda Parts Manufacturing Corp was kind of tirefull but working in their workplace was kind of fun,the traditions there was great, working there was kind of fun but until you see your salary (as an Contractual Worker).
This is a good company
Parts assistant (Former Employee) –  Parts warehouseNovember 11, 2019
The company gave me a good training for my internship course and gives me a knowledge and expirience in the field of automobiles and mechanical engineering industries
Fun workplace
Parts Custodian (Former Employee) –  CaloocanNovember 4, 2019
I hope there's proper evaluation and salary compensation for employees who really work hard and efficiently; I hope incentives are properly assess and given.
Good Company...It's one of the leading company in Pangasinan
Human Resource Department Head (Former Employee) –  Calasiao, PangasinanOctober 25, 2019
Nice Company.It offers a lot of trainings and room for improvement to enhance knowledge.Has an opportunity to be exposed in different facet of working challenges.
Pros
Good Salary Offer
Cons
Rooted Departmental Conflicts
Service warranty (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 17, 2019
very happy work place. with kind co workers place where people work, such as an office or factory. very happy and comftable to work because i enjoy doing my job
Productive and work-life balance
IT Internship (Former Employee) –  First Philippine Industrial Park, BatangasOctober 15, 2019
As my internship start in this company, it was a good start to introduce to the corporate world. It has a good workplace to and good co-workers. I learned to become responsible on what are you working for.
Salary / Benefits
No fixed rest days and most of the time need to undergo RD OT
Branch Head (Current Employee) –  San Pedro LagunaOctober 8, 2019
Working environment not suitable for the employee, lack of importance to employees restday/family time and social life. Company premises or equipment not in good condition and it ampers the fast phase transaction that would result to pending transactions and stressfull working environment
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Due to loaded transactions, no proper break:once observe office hours will be extended
Salary / Benefits
i want to work at Honda I was 10 years almost and till now .
TELEMARKETER AND SERVICE ADMIN (Current Employee) –  HONDA CARS MANILA AND HONDA CARS RIZALOctober 8, 2019
I work here at Honda Cars Rizal as Service Admin, worked from 8:30 to 5:30. But sometimes I do multi tasking if needed and its ok for me..Base on my experienced and knoledge in working in Honda for almost 10 years maybe I can contribute more were I assigned and do better for the comp[any.
Salary / Benefits
Healthy working environment with very good superior
Unit Head - Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Batangas CitySeptember 26, 2019
As a part of customer service operations, customer satisfaction is our no.1 priority. Our management encourage us to strengthen our decision making capability. We treat each member of the group as family, resulting to a very light working environment.
Salary / Benefits
Honda, overall, is a great company to be part of.
Inventory Control Engineer (Former Employee) –  Batangas CitySeptember 22, 2019
I joined the company as a fresh graduate and it was a good place to kick start your career. Among all the things that Honda offers is their great regard to employee workplace safety.
Fun and exciting
Internal Auditor (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 13, 2019
During my work in Honda Motor World, I have traveled in different places. It was a bit tiring but adventurous. The learning experience was priceless.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Representstive (Former Employee) –  Savers Dolores San Fernando pampangaSeptember 10, 2019
The last few days I worked with the company I have been notified by the company that I have not received any back pay for my last duties. And also my current employer has been not paid my pag ibig benefits.
Pros
No pay over time
Salary / Benefits
Very productive and output oriented company
Safety Practitioner/Safety Officer (Current Employee) –  FPIP, Tanauan City BatangasAugust 27, 2019
Honda Philippines Inc. is known for its innovative spirit, high technological standards and passion for excellence.

What I learned in Honda Philippines, Inc. is the way we values the safety of its employees up to its customers. Beyond just manufacturing top quality motorcycles,
Productive and fun workplace
Intern ( Trainee ) (Former Employee) –  TanauanAugust 18, 2019
HPI has a very productive workplace, every employee has a task needs to be done on time. It was also fun because even though I'm an intern everyone is very nice to me.
Normal working place.
Intern (Former Employee) –  Marilao, BulacanAugust 9, 2019
As an intern it gives me a clear idea on how the real business world looks like. I was a trainee for the position of sales associate that is really suitable for what i studied in University which is Bachelors degree in Marketing Management. And everything in learned here was very helpful in my current job now.
Okay Company
Office Staff (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa CityAugust 1, 2019
Just an okay place to work, nothing so special. Workmates are great, just not most of the managers. Offices are very old and motivation all over is not there.
Pros
Free shuttle
Cons
Bad Management and minimal motivation to go to work.
Salary / Benefits
company culture, great managers, camaraderie with salesman
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 20, 2019
One of the best reason to work at Honda is because they have great benefits and they really look out for there employees.7u

- team is amazing - training is one-on-one - leaders are professional and strictly only businesses - culture feels like a family.
Salary / Benefits
its a good environment specially the co employees
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Quezon ProvinceJuly 10, 2019
its a good experience working with honda motorsports especially with the team they will treat you as family. its a lot of pressure specially in my position because the responsibilty given is slightly challenging.But it helps me a lot to enhance my communication skills.
challenging but exciting
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Calamba City, LagunaJuly 9, 2019
at honda we are working 8am-10am monday to friday i learned so much from honda. the management is fine, in our work place it is fun t owork with my co sales executive, the hardest part of the job is when you some clients didn't cooperate with you, the most enjoyable is when you close a deal.