Honda Employee Reviews

Found 293 reviews matching the search See all 6,861 reviews
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Representstive (Former Employee) –  Savers Dolores San Fernando pampangaSeptember 10, 2019
The last few days I worked with the company I have been notified by the company that I have not received any back pay for my last duties. And also my current employer has been not paid my pag ibig benefits.
Pros
No pay over time
Salary / Benefits
Very productive and output oriented company
Safety Practitioner/Safety Officer (Current Employee) –  FPIP, Tanauan City BatangasAugust 27, 2019
Honda Philippines Inc. is known for its innovative spirit, high technological standards and passion for excellence.

What I learned in Honda Philippines, Inc. is the way we values the safety of its employees up to its customers. Beyond just manufacturing top quality motorcycles,
Productive and fun workplace
Intern ( Trainee ) (Former Employee) –  TanauanAugust 18, 2019
HPI has a very productive workplace, every employee has a task needs to be done on time. It was also fun because even though I'm an intern everyone is very nice to me.
Normal working place.
Intern (Former Employee) –  Marilao, BulacanAugust 9, 2019
As an intern it gives me a clear idea on how the real business world looks like. I was a trainee for the position of sales associate that is really suitable for what i studied in University which is Bachelors degree in Marketing Management. And everything in learned here was very helpful in my current job now.
Okay Company
Office Staff (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa CityAugust 1, 2019
Just an okay place to work, nothing so special. Workmates are great, just not most of the managers. Offices are very old and motivation all over is not there.
Pros
Free shuttle
Cons
Bad Management and minimal motivation to go to work.
Salary / Benefits
company culture, great managers, camaraderie with salesman
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 20, 2019
One of the best reason to work at Honda is because they have great benefits and they really look out for there employees.7u

- team is amazing - training is one-on-one - leaders are professional and strictly only businesses - culture feels like a family.
Salary / Benefits
its a good environment specially the co employees
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Quezon ProvinceJuly 10, 2019
its a good experience working with honda motorsports especially with the team they will treat you as family. its a lot of pressure specially in my position because the responsibilty given is slightly challenging.But it helps me a lot to enhance my communication skills.
challenging but exciting
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Calamba City, LagunaJuly 9, 2019
at honda we are working 8am-10am monday to friday i learned so much from honda. the management is fine, in our work place it is fun t owork with my co sales executive, the hardest part of the job is when you some clients didn't cooperate with you, the most enjoyable is when you close a deal.
Salary / Benefits
Working in a fast pace environment
Technical Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Tanauan City, BatangasJuly 8, 2019
I learned a lot of things in Honda especially in presentation and report making. Honda helps me to unleashed whats inside of me. It helps me to boost my self confidence.
Pros
Benefits and Salary
Cons
Long hours of work and pressure duringt month end
Friendly workmate
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 6, 2019
This is a good company, I have learned a lot on this company, In terms of benefits and incentive and I meet different people on this company the i learned more.
Pros
With incentive once the customer purchase installment motorcycle
Cons
Sometimes we had a worked in legal holiday
No Career Advancement
Sr. Associate, Retail Sales Promo (Current Employee) –  NationwideJuly 5, 2019
Even when you give your best and put yourself at risk for the job, when it comes to grading period they will just give you the "PASSING GRADE" and tell you that "WE NEED TO FOLLOW THE BELL CURVE".

Iba nag tinitignan sa tinititigan.

FAVORITISM IS WELL PRACTICED IN THIS COMPANY.
Pros
None.
Cons
Everything - from co-workers to bosses to management
Travelling and Execution
Sales Admin, Area Promotions (Former Employee) –  TanauanJuly 1, 2019
Weekly travel to the assigned location to execute and also promote the product. Also awareness for them of the product. Good opportunity for me to travel the philippines. Luzon Visayas and Mindanao.
Salary / Benefits
Fun work place and very friendly workers and i learn a lot from the company
Internship (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa City, LagunaJune 23, 2019
I learn how to deal with other and to solve technical problems in industry. They train me to discuss and present my project infront of the managers and staff.
Pros
Free uniform and shuttle
Productive and workplace
Automotive Parts Assistant (Former Employee) –  bonifacio global city taguigJune 9, 2019
skilled at managing inventory control,shipping, receiving customers relation and safety compliance. the workplace was great everyone was effectively efficient when it comes to work. all of them are doing their task in efficient and timely-manner. the management was amazing they handled their employees very well and provide their needs for the company.
Pros
free food, allowance
Auto Mechanic Technician (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJune 3, 2019
Diagnosing
To manage the work load time
Good management
Good culture
To verify the concern of the customer in free test
Working with colleagues with joking
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Healthcare
Productive and Fun
Job Controller (Former Employee) –  RizalMay 14, 2019
Honda Cars Rizal is a type of a company which you can be a very flexible employee and you can know how to help other employee too because every employee must know that different job of the others in order to finished the task easily and fast.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Over time
fun work mates
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Santo Tomas, BatangasApril 25, 2019
i learned so much in this company, good management, the hardest part of the job is wherein you work for long hours and after the day you need to work early in the morning but its okay for me. the workmate are so fun
Hard working person
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 2, 2019
I've been working for HONDA PHILS. INC since 2006 up to Feb 7,2019 as a warehouse associate and being promoted to logistics admin associate.Very much expirience in logistics process. I have a good moral character and very hard working person. And very much willing to learn new duties.
Pros
Free accomodation
Cons
Office hours
Benefits are very helpful
PRODUCTION SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  SANTA ROSA LAGUNAFebruary 20, 2019
In terms of medical and personal needs honda are willing to help especially to those associates that are in needs.
Transportation allowances
Meal allowances
Monthly allowances like rice subsidy worth 2500 pesos.
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
6 Days in a week
Salary / Benefits
good
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calasiao, PangasinanFebruary 3, 2019
“There is no bad in fail and fall; you can fall numerous times, but learn something from each one. Have the courage to stand up every time and face the problem with new hope. All the best.”