HMR Philippines

HMR Philippines Employee Reviews

Philippines42 reviews
They are all good
The hardest part of this job is you need to hit the target sales every day.they have sales qouta and its hard for me because of many competitors.
And i dont have regular customer at that time.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun but salary is not fair enough
every pay day may salary is always incomplete and i always complain but there's no act in it, and also my my over time is not always paid so i decided to resign.
Reading is a good habit
I've learned a lots in this company like be confident,be yourself and be honest all the time. I've learned others skills,My Hardest part of my job when the gave another opportunity to handle another warehouse.
Salary / Benefits
I've learned also a lot of thing, since i worked here, i face different people and i learned how to deal with. i develop also my communication skills by attending more seminars.
Good environment.
When your in the company you should know how to handle stress and your all set., tje team is nice they will help you and guide you tk all things that you should know/learn.
Pros
Positive members
Cons
Long hours and you need to hit yor quota.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and nice place of work with workmates
1. be able to work under pressure

2. be able to work beyond your scope of work.

3. be humble to all of your workmates

4. be able to listen to opinionated people around you.

5. be managable on your field of work
Pros
open over time
Discipline and Integrity at work
You will learn a lot but ensure that you know how to stand between right from wrong. The discipline should be your foundation upon entering the employer.
Productive and fun
Working and having experience in HMR Philippines INC. is very productive and fun at the same time. They provide what are the employees needed like they trained us very well, they give us knowledge about our work .
Pros
Free lunch and dinner, free service
Cons
Not regular
Poor Management
Poor Management. Low salary and minimal career growth.

The owner seems very unprofessional. During my time with the company, I witnessed the owner kicking the Store Manager since there is one area in the Store that is not clean.
Pros
Discounts to products
Cons
Poor Management, Low Salary and Benefits
The company does not promote Work Life Balance
The company is #1 in HDMF in terms of Real Estate that provide socialized housing to average Filipinos.

The company offers competitive salary but not a competitive benefits. There are no retirement plan and the HMO is not automatically given, you need to pay 50% for your HMO. Year-end Bonus is based on the mood of the owner.
Pros
Competitive Salary
Cons
Not competitive benefits
Full of gossips
People are fun to be with. But, chances are, when you get to be close to them, they will start gossiping about you and tell bad things about you. Employees here are such jealous people and see no growth in you.
Salary / Benefits
Politics are all over the company
the hardest company i ever had, politics is left and right.

Especially with HR Department, the most critical part of management but still the politics is inside the said department
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun workplace with positive environment
During my internship I was assigned as a marketing assistant. I learned how to deal and negotiate with different suppliers. the people in the workplace are all so approachable and very helpful.
Productive work
You will learn and accomplished many things if you apply to yourself being a hardworking person.I've learned a lot of things and apply it on my daily work schedule.
Work place
I need to find other because my present its to far from my home ...and my work shecd also my problem...my posistion is not a problem when i travel from home to work its to far..
Pros
Cons
Long hour duties
Salary / Benefits
Happy and enjoy with co workers
Production and fun workplace with co workers, cool
Need more focus of higher ranks to the low rank employees

Need to check all benefits and salary of employees
Salary / Benefits
Not a good company to work with.
Company isn't that good in handling their employees. Work and life is not balance. Employees loses their motivation. Bosses are not that good in handling their employees. You hear them yelling in their employees.
Pros
With medical and life insurance. With health card benefits.
Cons
Long hours of work. We are required to work 8 hours even on Saturdays (overtime), Bosses aren't concern with their employees.
Salary / Benefits
A great avenue for leadership and training
At HMR, every employee is recognize as part of the team. Everyone has an opportunity to be developed as a leader with reliable trainers available at all times.
Pros
everyone works as part of the team
Salary / Benefits
Stressful but I'm enjoying because I'm learning a lot of things. Customer service is one of it.
Very accommodating office mates and bosses.

Fun and interesting.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Over Time
retail product
i come to work 6 days a week and i have no absent since i hired for the position barcoder. actually i have a monthly awards of best employee and no absences. management can treat me well being a good employment, workplace is nice and good, the hardest part of my job is the time preasure but i can work for that preasure because i will. the most enjoyable part of the job is i can learned new ideas and abilities coming from my desired position at the company.
Productive and fun workplace
As an intern who became a full time worker upon graduation. The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing and approachable.
Pros
Good environment