Play YouTube video button
Hinduja Global Solutions

Hinduja Global Solutions Management reviews

Found 87 reviews matching the search See all 4,864 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Good team but sadly poor management/leadership
Healthcare Associate (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityJanuary 8, 2020
During my stay in this company, this my longest bpo experience. At first, training was good at the that time. During my ojt to production as well..
But then I observed that my team lead is a bully., he actually threatened you a termination when you have mistake or due absences even.when you actually really sick. Many agents not speaking up due to many reasons to stay and keep up with this team lead.,but according to his record, some of the agents file for a complaint and yet he is not penalize because of his behavior. Sadly many agents feel helpless, suffer in silence.
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
Poor leadership management
January 13, 2020

Hi! We appreciate this feedback. We are aiming to improve more on different aspects of our company. Please share more details to us via talk2us@teamhgs.com

Stressful Training, Unprofessional/Toxic Trainer
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Iloilo, Probinsya sang IloiloDecember 29, 2019
The environment seemed positive at first since people around are nice until I experienced their training. The trainer seem nice but during training she is extremely strict. If you can't answer her question regarding the lesson, she will not let it pass until you answer it. She will ask multiple questions and will question your mental capacity as why you can't answer her question. It is like a mental torture with humiliation as she is doing this inside the training room with your co-trainees. This is the worst training I have experienced. I have not experienced this from other BPO companies even in my elementary, high school and college classes. Being a trainer does not give you a license to humiliate or insult someone simply because they are under you. That is power tripping.

This trainer has this self-entitlement. She expects that her command should be followed and you should abide by her rules. As if, her being trainer for the first time has made her a royalty. She was promoted from an agent to a trainer in a short time without any background or passion in teaching. I can imagine the humiliation of all the inexperienced trainees who will fall under her in the future.

We cannot provide an accurate and more honest reviews each time a feedback form is being passed unto us to answer after each module/training since you will submit it to the same person you are giving feedback to that allows them to read the reviews about them. This kind of feedback system is a big no-no because through this, they can even trace who gave them a negative feedback and manipulate the grades
  more... of trainees whether to pass or fail them out of grudge.

I cannot believe the positive reviews I am reading online because I have not experienced those in my actual training. I will never forget this training I have with this company as it crushed my self-esteem. The trainer will only praise you if you were able to give the correct answers but will humiliate you if you cannot. This teaching strategy is not effective. Insults will never be a good motivation. It has a negative impact on the trainees psychologically. It is highly important to motivate trainees when they were not able to cope up than only praising them when they are doing good. The trainer thinks she is doing a good job but isn't. A real trainer with a proper background in training/teaching will agree to this.

I don't know her situation why she is like this. Maybe she has also experienced humiliation from superiors in the past? This is a toxic trait that will also result to a toxic environment. Imagine how it will affect the mindset and attitude of trainees in the long run which also has a major impact in the company. Very few people will consider an insult/humiliation be a motivation.

I will not let this happen to me consistently. So, I've just submitted my resignation and vanished.
December 30, 2019

not so good compensation
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Iloilo CityDecember 15, 2019
Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about

other product and services. Opens customer accounts by recording account information. Maintains customer records by updating account information. Resolves product or service problems by clarifying customer’s complaint, Following up to ensure resolution. Maintains financial account by processing customer adjustments. Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer's information and analyzing customer needs. Contriutes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Up sell Product and Services to existing and New Customer and Promote new product to non Customer -Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. Payments and Billing - accept payment by credit card, offer self-serve payment solutions, and explain charges on the customer's bill. Product features - assist customers with pay-per-view orders, change programming packages, equipment upgrades, and general questions. Sales - use a consultative approach to educate and offer existing customers
Pros
nice culture
Cons
low paying
December 24, 2019

Hi! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Good luck and we wish you all the best with your stay here in HGS and beyond. :)

Salary / Benefits
It was a good environment and nice team.
CSA (Former Employee) –  AlabangDecember 10, 2019
It was good working with HGS. The salary is just fair to everybody and there are incentives that make one work hard to attain it. The management is good but what I don't like is there is no separate toilet for the transgender.
December 11, 2019

aa
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Metro ManilaDecember 4, 2019
Company benefits were fair. Management was fair, work distribution was too much sometimes to be handled by agents specially newbies but when it comes to training i can give them a thumbs up
December 5, 2019

Poor Management
Heath Information Line Nurse (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityNovember 27, 2019
Working at HGS for more than a year. I would not recommend nurses to apply. Vacation and leaves are hard to be approved inspite of early notice. After being tied up on contract, Shift managers, operation managers (Management) will ask you to work on different level of business after 3 days of training which was not agreed upon signing the contract.
November 28, 2019

Hi! We are extremely sorry to hear your unpleasant experience at HGS. We would like to learn more to make things better. Kindly write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com

14th month pay
HEALTHCARE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  AlabangNovember 14, 2019
Great company. Clean facilities friendly personnel and very helpful HR. Clean and variety of food offered. Security during calamities is first and foremost for the management. 👍
November 18, 2019

Salary / Benefits
Not sure about other accounts, but F1 was extremely toxic.
CUSTOMER CARE PROFESSIONAL (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 29, 2019
You have to ask permission before going to the loo, and most of the time, they will not allow you to unless you badly, badly need to go.

The culture is toxic - illicit affairs are very common, more than 50% smoke and drink like crazy, employees steal from each other, rumor-mongering happens round the clock.

The managers are inhuman - they will interrogate you like crazy if you call in sick.
Pros
Higher than industry standard pay.
Cons
Toxic culture. Stressful environment.
November 11, 2019

Flexi time
Business Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Eastwood CityOctober 28, 2019
Good HMO benefits, flex time, management are accommodating, employee voice, engage for success, always have room for improvement, strict but with a heart of gold.
October 29, 2019

Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace and great people but..
CSAT & Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityOctober 1, 2019
Lacks support from management, otherwise, people are fun to work with and are very friendly and helpful. Tools are outdated and we have to fo a lot of things manually. Low pay compared to other BPOs
October 3, 2019

Salary / Benefits
Noisy environment but a fun place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 10, 2019
In an average day, I take more than a hundred calls. Most of these calls are centered on customer service and placing orders but I also support some technical issues with Bluetooth speakers and headphones. Technical issues are harder since most customers expect the products to be very good since Bose pricing is higher than average.

Although, I learned proper customer service as a bagger, it is in this company where I gained confidence in communicating and providing assistance to my customers. I am able to speak well due to the management focusing on shaping my vocabulary and voice. I could say that I become professional for the first time.

The workplace expects a lot from its employees, very low rate of absences and tardiness, high customer satisfaction, and low call handling time.

The hardest part of the job is when a customer's issue has no real solutions and you will be forced to create your own lines to try and comfort the customer. It just leads to the customer expecting more frustration and thus more dissatisfaction.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that I am able to speak to Americans and Canadians
Pros
High salary
September 16, 2019

It has a nice culture
Line Trainer (Former Employee) –  ManilaAugust 27, 2019
It has a nice work culture esp. with the open door policy. Through the years, the drive to meet organizational bold goals resulted to changes in benefits, policies and leadership which had positive effects and some areas for improvement.
August 30, 2019

Hi! Thank you for sharing this positive experience with HGS! We aim to maintain work quality we provide for our employees.

Salary / Benefits
good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PHILIPPINESAugust 7, 2019
it was a good company , wherein it gives its individuals to grow as a person and in the field itself. the company has a good culture in which you can communicate to the management and have an open line discussion.
August 8, 2019

Fun while it lasted
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityJuly 2, 2019
Not bad for my first job. Training was fun. Management keep on changing. Always mandatory over time. Benefits was kinda okay. Team leaders only care about the KPI performance.
July 8, 2019

Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJune 4, 2019
This company is very memorable for me I learn a lot or better say I improve more to become more competitive. This company has good management and good training.
June 5, 2019

Hi ! Thank you for sharing this positive experience with HGS! We aim to maintain work quality we provide for our employees.

Salary / Benefits
There were so many changes this year and there are multiple reasons which made me doubt and give second thoughts of applying to a different company. One of the reasons why I am proud of HGS is the Choices Benefits. This year has been very delayed. Choices Enrollment usually happens during the first quarter of the year. It's already half of the year and there are still no updates from the HR Team. This is very disappointing.
Second reason, one of the privileges of being promoted as a manager is getting a company phone which is renewed every 2 years as promised. It's already passed 2 years and there are no updates provided on when the new phone is arriving. We had to email and follow up for the status.
Third reason, I was just recently promoted as a BE and Transformation Manager and I could not be more thankful for the great opportunity. One of the reasons I applied is I know this will be a growth for my career and I will learn a lot from this role. But it was not what I expected. Management is not clear with the role and there are instances where in a job is given to you without further clarification. There are multiple details about the upper management but I would not specify it here. In short, this was not the leadership I expected. My work station is not as expected, and a laptop was not provided which is necessary in the new role.
To be honest, this is the first time I am not happy working at HGS.
Just to add, our HRBP for the support team is the worst HRBP I have experienced. I have been to 3 different programs and this is the worst, knowing that the HRBP is for the
  more... support team. Updates are not being provided (example: The new process of requesting a COE was not sent).
The only remaining reason why I still want to stay is the culture and the people and friends I have gained during my stay in HGS. I know I can't gain the same in other companies and I do not want to lose that.
I used to be excited to go to work but now, I have to drag myself everyday.
Pros
Gas allowance
Cons
Delayed Choices, Terrible Management
May 31, 2019

Funai is the best
Team Leader Apprentice (Current Employee) –  AlabangApril 16, 2019
Funai is not only an account but a family that gives opportunity to one another and supports each other. The managements trusted me enough to work and grow on my own.
May 28, 2019

Salary / Benefits
very light and fun workplace
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Libis, Bagumbayan Quezon CityApril 14, 2019
The management is very supportive and approachable especially to newbies in Business Process Outsourcing industry. The working environment is light and fun that helps lessen the pressure and stress while working.
Pros
very accommodating and fair career opportunity for all employees
Cons
long travel time from home
May 28, 2019

good company
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityApril 8, 2019
has worked for over 10years. great benefits but do not mold their tenured employees to leadership. great people and management. good leadership.......
Pros
good company
Cons
minimal vacation leaves
April 24, 2019

Hi! Thanks for your review. Your feedback is valuable to us. We would love to hear more about your experience to understand how we can make things better.Please write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com.

Na
Technical Representative for Sony USA (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 6, 2019
The company ensures that their employee enjoys working everyday by providing recreational amenities inside the production floor. They fully trust their employee which gives their employees to do their work better. Working here is never dragging and always fun. Plus the employees and the management works together to make sure that the business remains on top of its game.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
April 10, 2019

Hi! We can't thank you enough for your kind review! Glad to hear that you enjoying working with HGS. Employees recognize the kind of culture we strive to establish at HGS. Here is one such example : https://www.facebook.com/hgsjobs/photos/a.667966166665767/1742055269256846/?type=3&theater
We wish you all the best! :)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

51.9K