Play YouTube video button
Hinduja Global Solutions

Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Found 293 reviews matching the search See all 4,861 reviews
Salary / Benefits
A fair company to work with.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  AlabangFebruary 20, 2020
This company wasn't the greatest but it wasn't the least among the rest of the competitive companies. The environment is professional and agents are climbing up the ladder for career growth. The appraisal is never disregarded. This is like the middle of all BPO companies in my own opinion. Been working here for almost 4 years.
Pros
Adjustable Environment
Cons
Unstable Accounts due to internal issues.
February 24, 2020

Hi! We appreciate this feedback. We are aiming to improve more on different aspects of our company. Please share more details to us via talk2us@teamhgs.com

Recommendable to friends
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityFebruary 12, 2020
Hinduja Global Solutions was one of the recommendable companies i've worked with it's competitive salary and benefits as well as it's job culture and management.
February 18, 2020

Hi! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Good luck and we wish you all the best with your stay here in HGS and beyond. :)

Salary / Benefits
Nice working place with good pay
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesFebruary 12, 2020
Everything is ok at the company, the hardest part is that we where not trained well , time is short and the actual work is pretty much different the training.
Pros
NIce place to work
Cons
Hectic and mostly angry client
February 18, 2020

n/a
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  AlabangFebruary 4, 2020
I am not feeling the employee care that I deserve as an employee and I think they should focus on that for employees to stay and for the company to grow furthermore
February 10, 2020

Hi! We are extremely sorry to hear your unpleasant experience at HGS. We would like to learn more to make things better. Kindly write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com

Productive and nice work place
Team Leader/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityJanuary 19, 2020
Productive and nice work place
Location is alright when I am commuting from Home to workplace
Nice people to work with
Will definitely ask others to try applying to the company
Activities within the program as well as company initiated are good
January 21, 2020

n/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Muntinlupa CityJanuary 17, 2020
for me maybe they should have an open door policy, their operation staff is kind a hard to talk or approach. Maybe in that way they can hear what their employees sayings.
January 20, 2020

Nice workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJanuary 9, 2020
I am on a night shift account, Our Manager was very strict with attendance.

overall I guess it was really nice to work in HGS especially if you are just starting up your career. HR people, as well as nurses and doctors, are nice. Salary is good also if you are single and doesn't have dependents.

Salary / Benefits
Good team but sadly poor management/leadership
Healthcare Associate (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityJanuary 8, 2020
During my stay in this company, this my longest bpo experience. At first, training was good at the that time. During my ojt to production as well..
But then I observed that my team lead is a bully., he actually threatened you a termination when you have mistake or due absences even.when you actually really sick. Many agents not speaking up due to many reasons to stay and keep up with this team lead.,but according to his record, some of the agents file for a complaint and yet he is not penalize because of his behavior. Sadly many agents feel helpless, suffer in silence.
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
Poor leadership management

Fun experience
Sourcing Associate | Intern (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJanuary 8, 2020
the employees there were very friendly with us interns which is good and they also exposed me and my other co interns with different hr functions thus also adds to an overall pleasant experience.
Pros
Free lunch

Stressful Training, Unprofessional/Toxic Trainer
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Iloilo, Probinsya sang IloiloDecember 29, 2019
The environment seemed positive at first since people around are nice until I experienced their training. The trainer seem nice but during training she is extremely strict. If you can't answer her question regarding the lesson, she will not let it pass until you answer it. She will ask multiple questions and will question your mental capacity as why you can't answer her question. It is like a mental torture with humiliation as she is doing this inside the training room with your co-trainees. This is the worst training I have experienced. I have not experienced this from other BPO companies even in my elementary, high school and college classes. Being a trainer does not give you a license to humiliate or insult someone simply because they are under you. That is power tripping.

This trainer has this self-entitlement. She expects that her command should be followed and you should abide by her rules. As if, her being trainer for the first time has made her a royalty. She was promoted from an agent to a trainer in a short time without any background or passion in teaching. I can imagine the humiliation of all the inexperienced trainees who will fall under her in the future.

We cannot provide an accurate and more honest reviews each time a feedback form is being passed unto us to answer after each module/training since you will submit it to the same person you are giving feedback to that allows them to read the reviews about them. This kind of feedback system is a big no-no because through this, they can even trace who gave them a negative feedback and manipulate the grades
  more... of trainees whether to pass or fail them out of grudge.

I cannot believe the positive reviews I am reading online because I have not experienced those in my actual training. I will never forget this training I have with this company as it crushed my self-esteem. The trainer will only praise you if you were able to give the correct answers but will humiliate you if you cannot. This teaching strategy is not effective. Insults will never be a good motivation. It has a negative impact on the trainees psychologically. It is highly important to motivate trainees when they were not able to cope up than only praising them when they are doing good. The trainer thinks she is doing a good job but isn't. A real trainer with a proper background in training/teaching will agree to this.

I don't know her situation why she is like this. Maybe she has also experienced humiliation from superiors in the past? This is a toxic trait that will also result to a toxic environment. Imagine how it will affect the mindset and attitude of trainees in the long run which also has a major impact in the company. Very few people will consider an insult/humiliation be a motivation.

I will not let this happen to me consistently. So, I've just submitted my resignation and vanished.
December 30, 2019

not so good compensation
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Iloilo CityDecember 15, 2019
Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about

other product and services. Opens customer accounts by recording account information. Maintains customer records by updating account information. Resolves product or service problems by clarifying customer’s complaint, Following up to ensure resolution. Maintains financial account by processing customer adjustments. Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer's information and analyzing customer needs. Contriutes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Up sell Product and Services to existing and New Customer and Promote new product to non Customer -Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. Payments and Billing - accept payment by credit card, offer self-serve payment solutions, and explain charges on the customer's bill. Product features - assist customers with pay-per-view orders, change programming packages, equipment upgrades, and general questions. Sales - use a consultative approach to educate and offer existing customers
Pros
nice culture
Cons
low paying
December 24, 2019

Salary / Benefits
No fix schedule and sickness will get you terminated
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityDecember 14, 2019
Everything is fine until you get sick, the computers are sticky you have to manually clean every station you go, break schedule is not with the team, salary is not fair to each teammate so you have to manually dispute everything every time.
December 16, 2019

Fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  AlabangDecember 10, 2019
Dealing with different culture in this job is very challenging. Different attitude and different time in working. Its difficult at first but when i already mastered everything, i have no issues about it. Well minimal issues. Working with my team is very fun and my team leader is verry approachable and i can tell i found a new family at my previous work.
December 13, 2019

Salary / Benefits
It was a good environment and nice team.
CSA (Former Employee) –  AlabangDecember 10, 2019
It was good working with HGS. The salary is just fair to everybody and there are incentives that make one work hard to attain it. The management is good but what I don't like is there is no separate toilet for the transgender.
December 11, 2019

Fun workplace
Medicare Associate (Former Employee) –  EastwoodDecember 6, 2019
I am on a night shift account, Our Manager is a fine man and very supportive as well. we work like we are a family.

December 9, 2019

aa
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Metro ManilaDecember 4, 2019
Company benefits were fair. Management was fair, work distribution was too much sometimes to be handled by agents specially newbies but when it comes to training i can give them a thumbs up
December 5, 2019

Salary / Benefits
Professional clients are the best type of customers
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  MuntinlupaDecember 3, 2019
I handled the Cigna Dental account so the clients are Health Care Professionals. I have never encountered any irate callers and the conversations were very professional.
December 5, 2019

Fun Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Iloilo City, Probinsya sang IloiloDecember 2, 2019
I work 5 days a week have and has 2 days split off. Very diverse working environment. Staying awake and focus on the task is really challenging but I have came to overcome this as I have been working during graveyard shifts ever since I joined the BPO Industry.
December 3, 2019

Poor Management
Heath Information Line Nurse (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityNovember 27, 2019
Working at HGS for more than a year. I would not recommend nurses to apply. Vacation and leaves are hard to be approved inspite of early notice. After being tied up on contract, Shift managers, operation managers (Management) will ask you to work on different level of business after 3 days of training which was not agreed upon signing the contract.
November 28, 2019

Good Working Environment and Good Compensation Package
Customer Care Professional (Former Employee) –  Quezon City, Manila PhilippinesNovember 17, 2019
I had good times working in HGS,since this is my first financial account that I've handled. The training background for English Language is also good. The people are accommodating and helpful.
November 18, 2019

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

51.9K