Play YouTube video button

Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Found 280 reviews matching the search See all 4,668 reviews
Fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  AlabangDecember 10, 2019
Dealing with different culture in this job is very challenging. Different attitude and different time in working. Its difficult at first but when i already mastered everything, i have no issues about it. Well minimal issues. Working with my team is very fun and my team leader is verry approachable and i can tell i found a new family at my previous work.
Fun workplace
Medicare Associate (Former Employee) –  EastwoodDecember 6, 2019
I am on a night shift account, Our Manager is a fine man and very supportive as well. we work like we are a family.

overall I guess it was really nice to work in HGS especially if you are just starting up your career. HR people, as well as nurses and doctors, are nice.
December 9, 2019

Hi! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Good luck and we wish you all the best with your stay here in HGS and beyond. :)

aa
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Metro ManilaDecember 4, 2019
Company benefits were fair. Management was fair, work distribution was too much sometimes to be handled by agents specially newbies but when it comes to training i can give them a thumbs up
December 5, 2019

Hi! We appreciate this feedback. We are aiming to improve more on different aspects of our company. Please share more details to us via talk2us@teamhgs.com

Salary / Benefits
Professional clients are the best type of customers
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  MuntinlupaDecember 3, 2019
I handled the Cigna Dental account so the clients are Health Care Professionals. I have never encountered any irate callers and the conversations were very professional.
December 5, 2019

Fun Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Iloilo City, Probinsya sang IloiloDecember 2, 2019
I work 5 days a week have and has 2 days split off. Very diverse working environment. Staying awake and focus on the task is really challenging but I have came to overcome this as I have been working during graveyard shifts ever since I joined the BPO Industry.
December 3, 2019

Poor Management
Heath Information Line Nurse (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityNovember 27, 2019
Working at HGS for more than a year. I would not recommend nurses to apply. Vacation and leaves are hard to be approved inspite of early notice. After being tied up on contract, Shift managers, operation managers (Management) will ask you to work on different level of business after 3 days of training which was not agreed upon signing the contract.
November 28, 2019

Hi! We are extremely sorry to hear your unpleasant experience at HGS. We would like to learn more to make things better. Kindly write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com

Good Working Environment and Good Compensation Package
Customer Care Professional (Former Employee) –  Quezon City, Manila PhilippinesNovember 17, 2019
I had good times working in HGS,since this is my first financial account that I've handled. The training background for English Language is also good. The people are accommodating and helpful.

Salary / Benefits
It was okay for my first ever job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Iloilo cityNovember 15, 2019
Actually applied for a part time front desk/office position and ended up being a csr, I still took the opportunity since it was a very good offer and I thought the experience would help me in the long run. Had a contract good for 1 year and it was really great working there, to be honest the training part was the most fun because it was like going back to school. Team mates and the leaders/supervisors are very welcoming and supportive.

14th month pay
HEALTHCARE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  AlabangNovember 14, 2019
Great company. Clean facilities friendly personnel and very helpful HR. Clean and variety of food offered. Security during calamities is first and foremost for the management. 👍

Productive and fun environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  ManilaNovember 9, 2019
This company is really nice and focus on the people that is working with them, the company care about the staff future opportunities they giving a chance to those people that has a potential to be a good leader in the future.

Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  AlabangOctober 29, 2019
I was with HGS for 1 year and 7 months and I found it a very fun workplace. People are very nice and that's one of the reasons why it was hard to leave. Bosses are nice too.

Salary / Benefits
Not sure about other accounts, but F1 was extremely toxic.
CUSTOMER CARE PROFESSIONAL (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 29, 2019
You have to ask permission before going to the loo, and most of the time, they will not allow you to unless you badly, badly need to go.

The culture is toxic - illicit affairs are very common, more than 50% smoke and drink like crazy, employees steal from each other, rumor-mongering happens round the clock.

The managers are inhuman - they will interrogate you like crazy if you call in sick.
Pros
Higher than industry standard pay.
Cons
Toxic culture. Stressful environment.

Flexi time
Business Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Eastwood CityOctober 28, 2019
Good HMO benefits, flex time, management are accommodating, employee voice, engage for success, always have room for improvement, strict but with a heart of gold.

Salary / Benefits
Competitive environment with your co-workers
Customer Service Associate (Outbound and Inbound) (Former Employee) –  AlabangOctober 27, 2019
I think it is a competitive one with regards to your co-workers. TL are yelling who got the 100% of QA and sometimes stressful too, not because of the calls but with TLs.

Salary / Benefits
Comfortable to work with.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  1800 bldg Eastwood Libis QCOctober 26, 2019
Hinduja helps me for 5 years now provide the needs of my family. Our workload is reasonable for our salary and people are very professional and sokind

Healthcare Associate (Former Employee) –  MuntinlupaOctober 17, 2019
A Good Career path for any millennial who is fast paced and has the ability to multi-task.

You get a first hand experience on how a Certain Business Prospers and their practices on how they maintain such progress and prosperity of the company and its employees.
Pros
Great salary and Health Benefits
Cons
The Graveyard Shift
October 21, 2019

Hi! Thank you for sharing this positive experience with HGS! We aim to maintain the work quality we provide for our employees.

Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace and great people but..
CSAT & Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityOctober 1, 2019
Lacks support from management, otherwise, people are fun to work with and are very friendly and helpful. Tools are outdated and we have to fo a lot of things manually. Low pay compared to other BPOs
October 3, 2019

Productive work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 25, 2019
It involves the complete transfer of a business process to an external service provider. It involves contracting of the business operations and responsibilities of specific functions to a third party organization. It is fun to meet a lot of new people.
September 27, 2019

Hi! Thank you for sharing this positive experience with HGS! We aim to maintain work quality we provide for our employees.

Salary / Benefits
Productive and client and employee engaged company
HEALTHCARE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Iloilo CitySeptember 16, 2019
I started out with HGS as a healthcare associate. They focus more on how they can develop the skills and engage more with the frontliners. The company helped me see myself growing within the corporate set-up.
September 18, 2019

Salary / Benefits
Noisy environment but a fun place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 10, 2019
In an average day, I take more than a hundred calls. Most of these calls are centered on customer service and placing orders but I also support some technical issues with Bluetooth speakers and headphones. Technical issues are harder since most customers expect the products to be very good since Bose pricing is higher than average.

Although, I learned proper customer service as a bagger, it is in this company where I gained confidence in communicating and providing assistance to my customers. I am able to speak well due to the management focusing on shaping my vocabulary and voice. I could say that I become professional for the first time.

The workplace expects a lot from its employees, very low rate of absences and tardiness, high customer satisfaction, and low call handling time.

The hardest part of the job is when a customer's issue has no real solutions and you will be forced to create your own lines to try and comfort the customer. It just leads to the customer expecting more frustration and thus more dissatisfaction.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that I am able to speak to Americans and Canadians
Pros
High salary
September 16, 2019

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

51.8K