Play YouTube video button

Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Found 261 reviews matching the search See all 4,467 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Productive and client and employee engaged company
HEALTHCARE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Iloilo CitySeptember 16, 2019
I started out with HGS as a healthcare associate. They focus more on how they can develop the skills and engage more with the frontliners. The company helped me see myself growing within the corporate set-up.
September 18, 2019

Hi! Thank you for sharing this positive experience with HGS! We aim to maintain work quality we provide for our employees.

It has a nice culture
Line Trainer (Former Employee) –  ManilaAugust 27, 2019
It has a nice work culture esp. with the open door policy. Through the years, the drive to meet organizational bold goals resulted to changes in benefits, policies and leadership which had positive effects and some areas for improvement.
August 30, 2019

Salary / Benefits
good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PHILIPPINESAugust 7, 2019
it was a good company , wherein it gives its individuals to grow as a person and in the field itself. the company has a good culture in which you can communicate to the management and have an open line discussion.
August 8, 2019

Productive and Adaptable Environment
Talent Acquisition Associate (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityAugust 4, 2019
It has a safe working environment and all the employees are very kind and considerate. You can see yourself grow in that company not only because of the work that you do but also the environment and your co-workers.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Long working hours
August 6, 2019

Fun Workplace
Healthcare Associate (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJuly 21, 2019
We have a lot of activities to provide a healthy work/life balance. Clients listen to their people inside the operations. We managed to have at least once or twice a month meeting to hear out each other and discuss necessary changes.
Pros
Rice allowance. 14th-month pay
Cons
Travel periods
July 23, 2019

Place and area is good
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJuly 10, 2019
Supportive community and the company provides variety of benefits. They have a pantry, which I enjoy spending my coffee break with my friends. They also have two sleeping areas!
July 11, 2019

fun workplace
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  AlabangJuly 7, 2019
during my stay in HGS I was provided professional and personal development. since it was my first job I enjoyed most of my time during work with my colleagues.
Pros
free lunches
July 8, 2019

Hi ! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Good luck and we wish you all the best with your stay here in HGS and beyond. :)

Productive and fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Iloilo CityJuly 7, 2019
Fun people to work with, ideas are welcomed, approachable managers and leaders. I would like to reapply when I return to Philippines for good and would recommend it to friends in the Philippines.
Pros
Low salary
Cons
Approachable leaders

Fun while it lasted
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityJuly 2, 2019
Not bad for my first job. Training was fun. Management keep on changing. Always mandatory over time. Benefits was kinda okay. Team leaders only care about the KPI performance.
July 8, 2019

Hi! We appreciate this feedback. We are aiming to improve more on different aspects of our company. Please share more details to us via talk2us@teamhgs.com

Flexible Time Shift
Sr. Manager (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityJune 30, 2019
I love my work and I learned a lot from my previous bosses. I also have a very good team whom I enjoyed working with. Work itself is easy and fun. The hardest part in my job is the way I was perceived by people around me when I think what I did is just what the jobs requires.
July 2, 2019

Dynamic Approach
Company Nurse/ Reliever (Former Employee) –  AlabangJune 11, 2019
A different area of providing healthcare to people. Focusing on the needs of the employees, making sure they get their health benefits and assisted them in their other concerns.
June 12, 2019

Hi! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Good luck and we wish you all the best with your stay here in HGS and beyond. :)

Na
Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJune 4, 2019
This company is very memorable for me I learn a lot or better say I improve more to become more competitive. This company has good management and good training.
June 5, 2019

Hi ! Thank you for sharing this positive experience with HGS! We aim to maintain work quality we provide for our employees.

Salary / Benefits
Business Excellence and Transformation Manager (Current Employee) –  1800 Eastwood, Quezon City PhilippinesMay 28, 2019
There were so many changes this year and there are multiple reasons which made me doubt and give second thoughts of applying to a different company. One of the reasons why I am proud of HGS is the Choices Benefits. This year has been very delayed. Choices Enrollment usually happens during the first quarter of the year. It's already half of the year and there are still no updates from the HR Team. This is very disappointing.
Second reason, one of the privileges of being promoted as a manager is getting a company phone which is renewed every 2 years as promised. It's already passed 2 years and there are no updates provided on when the new phone is arriving. We had to email and follow up for the status.
Third reason, I was just recently promoted as a BE and Transformation Manager and I could not be more thankful for the great opportunity. One of the reasons I applied is I know this will be a growth for my career and I will learn a lot from this role. But it was not what I expected. Management is not clear with the role and there are instances where in a job is given to you without further clarification. There are multiple details about the upper management but I would not specify it here. In short, this was not the leadership I expected. My work station is not as expected, and a laptop was not provided which is necessary in the new role.
To be honest, this is the first time I am not happy working at HGS.
Just to add, our HRBP for the support team is the worst HRBP I have experienced. I have been to 3 different programs and this is the worst, knowing that the HRBP is for the
  more... support team. Updates are not being provided (example: The new process of requesting a COE was not sent).
The only remaining reason why I still want to stay is the culture and the people and friends I have gained during my stay in HGS. I know I can't gain the same in other companies and I do not want to lose that.
I used to be excited to go to work but now, I have to drag myself everyday.
Pros
Gas allowance
Cons
Delayed Choices, Terrible Management
May 31, 2019

Productive and Fun Workplace
Healthcare Associate (Former Employee) –  AlabangMay 21, 2019
My stay in Hinduja was an experience worth noting. The workload involved handling customer concern with regards to insurance benefits and available constituent health care providers. Working at the Customer Service industry, I learned the basics of business transactions relating to accountability and responsibility to clients' concerns.

The people at HGS were independent yet the work culture embodies a community approach to business structure. The division of labor was well-thought, and everyone's responsibility doesn't overlap or misconstrue the other employees.

The people of HGS portrays an attempt to establish a culture of a community. Each has its own responsibilities to handle, and the after-work life is also managed by HR.

The hardest part of the job is the schedule which was different from the familial events or holidays in our locality. This difference made it hard for me to balance my work with my life after work as I was not able to commit to attending family gatherings and events.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the benefits and compensations that are well-suited for the night-shift workers who had been away from their families while working night shift and following a foreign time frame.
Pros
Healthcare coverage, employee compensations, recognitions and awards. in-house events
Cons
Health risks for Night shift, Different time frame from PH Holidays

less actitvites
HealthCare Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Eastwood CityMay 15, 2019
For the past 10 years that i have been with the company,i have seen it’s ups and downs and how it grew to what it is today. I thank them for the lessons, confidence and knowledge that they have provided and instilled. But i decided to try something new and want to move to higher level.
Pros
14 month bonus
Cons
Medical insurance limitations, no offline time for additional tasks

Csr
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  AlabangMay 13, 2019
I worked here as a Customer Service Representative for a Dental account. We assist customers and providers regarding the dental benefits. We provide that information over the phone. We also do outbound calls if necessary.

Salary / Benefits
the managers are pro and fun to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  AlabangApril 23, 2019
the building itself is very convenient as workplace. its near at the car park which is necessary for those employees that brings their own car. IN our account, I really like our rest days and it is always Saturday and Sunday.
April 25, 2019

Hi, Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed working with us. We understand your situation, we request you to write to us at talk2us@teamhgs.com for more clarity on rejoining with HGS.

Funai is the best
Team Leader Apprentice (Current Employee) –  AlabangApril 16, 2019
Funai is not only an account but a family that gives opportunity to one another and supports each other. The managements trusted me enough to work and grow on my own.

Salary / Benefits
very light and fun workplace
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Libis, Bagumbayan Quezon CityApril 14, 2019
The management is very supportive and approachable especially to newbies in Business Process Outsourcing industry. The working environment is light and fun that helps lessen the pressure and stress while working.
Pros
very accommodating and fair career opportunity for all employees
Cons
long travel time from home

good company
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityApril 8, 2019
has worked for over 10years. great benefits but do not mold their tenured employees to leadership. great people and management. good leadership.......
Pros
good company
Cons
minimal vacation leaves
April 24, 2019

Hi! Thanks for your review. Your feedback is valuable to us. We would love to hear more about your experience to understand how we can make things better.Please write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

51.7K