Hilton

Hilton Employee Reviews

One of the Best Brand to work in Hospitality Industry
- Great Benefits & perks ( hospitality people know what I'm talking about )
- Great Culture - community service / global service

- Great Opportunities - global platform

- Long hours is given if you are working in hospitality industry so this is expected.

- Fun place to work

- Great learnings ( Hilton University )
Pros
Great Benefits / Perks
Cons
Long Hours
Competitive colleagues
My boss was strong-willed, which sometimes made it difficult to communicate new ideas; however, we always managed to talk it out and find solutions that were best for the company.
Pros
Free lunch and snacke
Cons
Short breaks
Salary / Benefits
A company who believe in the success of its employees through Thrive and Teamwork
It was an honor to be part of one of the most recognized company among its industry. I had so much fun working in Hilton Manila. All your leaders believe in the skills that you have and always ensure to give their appreciation.
Product and fun
Good company nice people work and more casino at biside at hotel more than guest arrival infront of terminal 3 i love to serve all the guest a diffirent kind off guest japanese chinise foreigneer country
Pros
Free free food free uniform
Cons
4 hours
5 star hotel
Luxurious hotels in Manila.
Colleagues are easily to work with and can rely on.

Very good working environment.

International company.

Management is very appreciative to all team members.
Great work experience
My position here was Architectural Coordinator, and as coordinator we need to manage our project properly with planning,time,quality assurance and proper coordinate with subcontractors, construction management, supplier and consultants.
Hospitality
can't imagine how's my work in this place, as a young apprentice that time i don't know much about serving people in a dining room, but through the knowledge & teaching of our manager along with some of my co-workers i did succeed. Thanks for an experience.
Salary / Benefits
Good
This industry is very stressful since they focused on sales. They gave be out specific targets that you have to reach in order for you to get a good incentives on top of your salary. Since this is a BPO Industry they are very strict on telephone etiquettes and you have to follow the call flow that the company provides.
Awesome experince!
This would be my best BPO experience! Competitive salary and incentives.. benefits and many more! You should try to be a TEAM MEMBER! Hilton is really amazing!!
Salary / Benefits
enjoyed working for the chain
The chain taught me a lot about standards and what it required to follow the Hilton standards. The culture was really great and how they treated their employees was something that most organizations must emulate.
Pros
great culture and they took care of their people
Cons
no retirement benefits
Foot massage and cooking
Working with different etnicity and religion is the best for me !! Well clean environment is a plus . Education and well intended training so you can well than your work and perfection too .
Pros
Lunch free and dinner
Cons
Healthcare
Fun place at work
I love my job at Hilton I really feel home with my friends and officemates there. We socialize and talk about our daily work. The management help me more to improve my skill and knowledge.
Pros
More incentives
Salary / Benefits
Productive work environment with lots of fun and excitement.
The most enjoyable part of the job is when you meet your target and you will get something from it. Additional incentive is waiting for agents who performs their job very well.

Colleagues are accommodating. Open-Door Policy.
fun
day to day jobs in always intact and productive in order to deliver a great and memorable vacation to all guest and clients.
Salary / Benefits
Advantage as a roving coordinator is to learned more placed.
always travel
i learned more place.

no response on my report

enjoyed to work with them

when its raining at the middle of the traffic
Salary / Benefits
it was a great experience working there.
my previous work actually deals with sales, we do pooling of prospective customer, and made them possible customer through selling. i learned how to handle customer very well, get them interested with our product through quality product demonstration. the work is bet pressured because of personal and team quotas. the company is quit very well of giving us the benefits, we are commissioned, we have personal incentives when we reached our personal and team quotas, and a branch incentives when we hit branch targets. i worked there for almost 2 years.
Salary / Benefits
Nice company with good people
Working with HILTON is a very nice experience. Working as a Hotel Representative helps me to learn new things and gain my confidence in communicating with other people in any race. And most of the employees are nice and even people on a higher ranks are very approachable. The only hard part working here in Hilton is when market is down and we need to work hard to catch up with our targets. But the best part with our work once you already know what your doing its easy for you to do your work with a smile.
Salary / Benefits
conducive environment,good and nice co-workers and very approachable managers
My past work is such a great experience for me. From my our training program wherein we met different managers and also good trainers. I've learned how to enhance my English speaking skills and also how will I adjust myself to the new environment.
Pros
travel allowance and incentives
Cons
time shifing
productive and nice place
will be taking calls on costumers and convince them to buy a certain product that we are selling. i learned to have a long patience to annoying costumers really. supportive management. i get well along with my co workers. the hardest part of the job is when we got low sales on a day. and of course the most enjoyable part of the job is when we have a very high sales on a day and our boss take us to a free dinner and movie.
Pros
free acommodation, free meals, free carlift wherever we want to go
Salary / Benefits
This is a very long nightmare.
You have to stay strong if you work here as you don't have any option but to be strong.
Pros
Free meals and accommodation
Cons
Underpay and super long hours
Salary / Benefits
i became productive at the area that I worked with and became effiecient
i became productive at the area that I worked with and became effiecien