HP Employee Reviews

Found 142 reviews matching the search See all 12,392 reviews
Fun Workplace
Microsoft SQL Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 3, 2020
Work life balance is being practiced in the office. Fair salary. Good Benefits. Nice Boss. Sometime stressful but most of the time not. Competitive salary.
Good work environment
Supervisor/ Customer Service Advocate (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityDecember 17, 2019
Highly suggest working in Hp. Good customer service, good employees and employer.
Loving the incentives and appreciation every end of the month. Working in HP is such a great pleasure
Rewards and incentives
TechnicalSupport Specialist (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesDecember 16, 2019
Fast paced environment I think because its the peak month of the year. challenging if the printer does not connect to an ios e.g. iphone and ipad wirelessly
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
sometimes Level 2 is not available if you need assistance
Ok
Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityDecember 16, 2019
Good work life balance and new learning. Culture and working habit is very competitve but fun. Management is very supportive. Salary is quite low compare to other company
Salary / Benefits
A nurturing steps for individuals
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesNovember 26, 2019
Csr of HP was my first BPO job. It was a motivated job to nurture your skills in BPO industry. Being one of the CSR of HP indulge me to foreseen what is it in big companies.
Salary / Benefits
Relax and good work place
Backup and Storage Administrator (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityOctober 14, 2019
Even though our work task is hectic we still manage by helping each other on the team. Work culture is great and happy with positive vibes every day. Every day is a learning experience for us in the operations side.
Pros
Free food on holidays
Cons
Long hours of shifts
Not satisfied - For the account I joined
ITO Service Delivery Consultant III (Former Employee) –  Quezon Ave Quezon City PhilippinesSeptember 11, 2019
These is per account based. My review is only to the account that has been joined.

As a l3 most of the time I am alone to the shift as we are out numbered.

No work life balance
A good starting pooint
IT Security Consultant (Former Employee) –  TaguigAugust 27, 2019
HP has introduced me with information security. The culture was very effective in terms of team collaborations. The downside is their response to employee feedbacks about management.
Non toxic, employee-friendly environment
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityJuly 25, 2019
Rules are not strict but you better make sure you deliver results. Everyone is approachable and friendly. Everyone smiles even if they know little about you and does not even know your name. I really loved working there.
A perfect learning ground
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  PasigJune 12, 2019
MSI-ECS, i could say, is a perfect learning ground for me. I have learned and developed a lot of experiences and knowledge that I could still use today and in the future job.
Cons
Long working days
Great Company
UNIX Change Management Engineer (Former Employee) –  Taguig City, PhilippinesMay 30, 2019
I enjoyed my work at this company. The environment is very good and is an open door policy. People are professional, and we have good working relationships. We had work and life balance. We also get to enjoy our favorite sports as we have sports event called HPCup. Overall, I would recommend this company as it has been a good company for me.
HP family is wonderful
Technology Consultant II (Former Employee) –  HP PhilippinesApril 26, 2019
Working in HP (later HPE) in the Philippines exposed me to various training and projects on the SAP technology. The culture of the people is laid back and volunteering is encouraged. Being part of the community is also a big part of being in HP. I have made many great friends here.
A highly recommended place to work
We value teamwork
Increase is not constant
Overall good working environment
Order Management Staff OTC (Former Employee) –  Manila, PHFebruary 19, 2019
Overall a good company to work for, people are very friendly and helpful. The environment is friendly and I have had all the help I needed to cope with the tasks I needed to complete.
A Happy Place
Business Analyst/Technology IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 31, 2019
There is no company like HP. Perfect for growth and development. If I can re-apply then I would love to. People are well chosen. There are a lot of opportunities.
Pros
Perks
Overall Satisfied.
Agent Support Group (Supervisor) (Former Employee) –  Mandaluyong CityJanuary 27, 2019
Typical day at work, there was no stress if you are an agent since you'll only have to meet your daily target.
What I have learned in HP is patience, integrity and hard work.
Everything paid off eventually.
Workplace Culture; Everybody is very professional.
Hardest part of the job is dealing with different types of attitude.
The most enjoyable part of the job is hearing your customers say a big Thank you!
Good training ground
TECHNOLOGY CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 26, 2019
The company is good for starting a career because it prepares fresh graduates with an environment fit for building a career in IT. They provide training and exposes the employees to various roles to develop them holistically.
Fun Workplace
SAP Basis Consultant I (Former Employee) –  MNL, PHLJanuary 14, 2019
HP has a good working environment specially for Fresh graduates.

we can eat wherever we want. management is also good but they don't handle the advancement of employees
Pros
You can eat in your work area
Cons
overtime is not payed
Relatively ok before merger
Technical Quality Consultant, Apps GD Philippines (Current Employee) –  Manila PhilippineDecember 9, 2018
Work environment and arrangement is very much ok compared to other companies i have worked with. Prior to merger, I would prefer this company to work for.
Support role
Application Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  ManilaOctober 28, 2018
Pros:
compensation
night differential

Cons:
no proper training
politics in management

this is a good company if you are just after the compensation and benefits. I dont see any real advancement in career in this company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HP. Our community is ready to answer.

54.6K